1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '16 17:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So where were you on the many occasions when all the atheists in this forum were slapping me around for believing this? Hiding in your bunker?
    probably watching from the sidelines, supping my beer and watching you get toasted.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Mar '16 19:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    probably watching from the sidelines, supping my beer and watching you get toasted.
    Which is code no doubt for supping Babycham and watching repeats of Baywatch.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 10:313 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Which is code no doubt for supping Babycham and watching repeats of Baywatch.
    Dudes that watch peaches on beaches are only torturing themselves. They remind me of a child that has no money and gazes longingly into the sweet shop window only to be content with licking the glass

Babysham? Nay lad I have four beers conditioning at the moment. Yorkshire bitter, Timothy Taylor Landlord, Guinness Extra and my favourite A London Porter bristling with roast coffee flavours and spicy notes from England's finest fuggle hops. Nom nom nom.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 13:58
    Dudes that watch peaches on beaches are only torturing themselves. They remind me of a child that has no money and gazes longingly into the sweet shop window only to be content with licking the glass
    From your rather icky analogy can you..
    Define "watching"
    Define "peaches"

Can you also explain the similes/methaphores:
    "no money"
    "longingly"
    "licking the glass"
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 14:422 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    From your rather icky analogy can you..
    Define "watching"
    Define "peaches"

Can you also explain the similes/methaphores:
    "no money"
    "longingly"
    "licking the glass"
    Sorry my work is merely a vehicle for ones own imagination. I suggest you try to employ yours no matter how meager its power.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 20:40
    Originally posted by Tshotsho Khalapa
    No, Dasa has no point. I indicated that vilolence breeds violence. Let us pray that our leaders could find a way of finding a solution to world peace and security. I am a Christian, and like all other chtistians we oppose violence in the strongest terms.
    And so should Dasa, according to his cor beliefs
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 20:42
    Originally posted by Dasa
    karoly aczel...................have you lost leave of your senses?

John Smith does not forgive Islamic murderers and rapist's...... while the Islamic murderer,s and rapists are chanting lets murder and rape John Smith and his family at that very moment.

Can you understand that.

Can anyone really forgive a man for bashing you on the head with and axe, w ...[text shortened]... aping and torturing and kidnapping in 3 seconds and in 5 minutes and in 1 hour and in 1 day etc.
    I sense that peace is the way.

John Smith should forgive everyone
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Mar '16 20:44
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The problem is you are biased by western media that only focus' on violence by Muslims. The reality is that there is just as much violence by Christians, Jews, Hindus and other religions too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka
    Thanks for pointing this out.

The first casuality of war is truth...
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 07:25

Babysham? Nay lad I have four beers conditioning at the moment. Yorkshire bitter, Timothy Taylor Landlord, Guinness Extra and my favourite A London ...[text shortened]... tling with roast coffee flavours and spicy notes from England's finest fuggle hops. Nom nom nom.
    Please stop talking about Real Ale ... it's more than a man can bear ... 🙁
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '16 12:20
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Please stop talking about Real Ale ... it's more than a man can bear ... 🙁
    My apologies, but you know the solution, make yer own in the time honoured fashion!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree