1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 13:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Christ can grant eternal life to whoever he pleases. He does not need to consult with you or your pastor or with Paul or with the Bible. Christ will judge. We can all speculate BUT YOU SEEM TO BE CERTAIN OF WHO WILL NOT GET IT.

[i]Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from ...[text shortened]... nvironment is stronger than your faith. I pity you. I hope you find he strength to obey Christ.
    I know sinners who die in their sins will not.
    I've told you countless times that those in Christ will be doing good works, but those that
    do not have Christ as Jesus said have been condemned already. You quote scripture and
    ignore others that do not agree with you.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 14:05
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Even if one of those 'other men' is the only begotten Son of God?
    I would no doubt think differently if he spoke to me directly, and i was not required to believe accounts written decades after his time by fellow human beings, with their own motives and mortal agendas. On what basis would i believe these accounts (Gospels) are the word of God? I have only ever been told so by man. (And woman).
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 14:10
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    When I was an atheist I came up with some rather ingenious explanations of my own. Like Pauls conversion for example. My explanation was that Paul had a stroke. That's why he fell off his horse and had a vision of Jesus talking to him. The reason for his stroke was a guilty conscience for persecuting Christians, but he wasn't aware of this consciously... ...[text shortened]... tly directed toward them. I won't say who they are because...

they know who they are
    No 'personal slam' taken old chap. 🙂

I only take away from your post that you find me 'ingenious.'
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 14:10
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I would no doubt think differently if he spoke to me directly, and i was not required to believe accounts written decades after his time by fellow human beings, with their own motives and mortal agendas. On what basis would i believe these accounts (Gospels) are the word of God? I have only ever been told so by man. (And woman).
    Looking for an angel or God Himself to talk to you?
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 14:13
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Looking for an angel or God Himself to talk to you?
    I have a gap this Thursday afternoon. Can you facilitate it?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '15 15:02
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I have a gap this Thursday afternoon. Can you facilitate it?
    No I work nights and I'll be sleeping. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree