1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    31 Mar '07 14:30
    Today is my birthday in Christ.
    I became a Christian 5 years ago.
    Praise God.
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    9651
    31 Mar '07 14:37
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Today is my birthday in Christ.
    I became a Christian 5 years ago.
    Praise God.
    Well, happy birthday!

    I can't remember the day, but I do remember the moment. 🙂
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    31 Mar '07 14:38
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Today is my birthday in Christ.
    I became a Christian 5 years ago.
    Praise God.
    happy b-day. what is the law of moses?
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    31 Mar '07 14:40
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Today is my birthday in Christ.
    I became a Christian 5 years ago.
    Praise God.
    Thank the Lord Jesus you did it one day before April Fool's day! Have a blessed day, RB.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    31 Mar '07 14:42
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    happy b-day. what is the law of moses?
    The Ten Commandments/ the first 5 books of the Bible.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    31 Mar '07 14:43
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Thank the Lord Jesus you did it one day before April Fool's day! Have a blessed day, RB.
    Thanks, have a blessed day yourself.
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    31 Mar '07 14:44
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The Ten Commandments/ the first 5 books of the Bible.
    so i dont have to follow them? this really is a blessed day
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    31 Mar '07 14:48
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    so i dont have to follow them? this really is a blessed day
    That is if you are born again.
    Being a Christian you have Christ in you to help you to say no to sinning. But if you are not a Christian then you won't have his power to help you to say no to sinning.
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    31 Mar '07 14:50
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    That is if you are born again.
    Being a Christian you have Christ in you to help you to say no to sinning. But if you are not a Christian then you won't have his power to help you to say no to sinning.
    what does it mean to be born again?
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    31 Mar '07 15:03
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    what does it mean to be born again?
    To be born again Spiritually.
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    31 Mar '07 15:07
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    To be born again Spiritually.
    i know that but does that mean you have to believe in god, then turn away from god, then believe in him again? or do you believe in god, then "find"
    god?
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    31 Mar '07 15:12
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i know that but does that mean you have to believe in god, then turn away from god, then believe in him again? or do you believe in god, then "find"
    god?
    Well that depends on what God.

    If you don't believe in Jesus then you believe in a different god.
  13. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    31 Mar '07 15:15
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Well that depends on what God.

    If you don't believe in Jesus then you believe in a different god.
    what if you pray and believe in a God but you do not know who God is?
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    31 Mar '07 15:201 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    To be born again Spiritually.
    Let me help you RB, if I may. Let me paint a scenario in the same vein as the Zacheuss story.

    Let's say that tomorrow morning Donald Trump got up and said, "I don't like what I've become. I've got money and all kinds of outward things, but I'm empty on the inside." Let's say he goes on his program the Apprentice and says, "I'm tired of pitting all of you against one another to make me look good. You want a job, I'll hire all of you, but I'll pay you what you're worth and not the $250,000. " He also says, "you know it seems kind of crazy for me to have this harem that I put up for all these beauty pagent queens. I think I'll open it up to the homeless. Besides, they can get jobs with their looks." And let's say he starts to make amends for past behaviors. He goes to Rosie O'Donnell and says, "May I come on your program and apologize as I denegrated you as a lesbian. As I humiliated you in public, I need to apologize publically." Let's say he even goes further and realizes that he has been participating in a culture that idolizes "perfection " in women. He says, "I've made enough money in beauty pagents that I want to donate all of my earnings from that to help children in Africa and around the world born with cleft palates."

    Now, just imagine the world reaction to all this.
  15. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    31 Mar '07 15:22
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Let me help you RB, if I may. Let me paint a scenario in the same vein as the Zacheuss story.

    Let's say that tomorrow morning Donald Trump got up and said, "I don't like what I've become. I've got moeny and all kinds of outward things, but I'm empty on the inside." Let's say he goes on his program the Apprentice and says, "I'm tired of pitting all ...[text shortened]... cleft palates."

    Now, just imagine the world reaction to all this.
    ok i get it
Back to Top