Truth- Absolute or Relative?

Truth- Absolute or Relative?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
16 Sep 19

@dj2becker said
Your story doesn’t seem to add up.
You are entitled to your opinion.

And I'm fine with you thinking it doesn't add up.

Moves
16 Sep 19

@fmf said
If you never really believed there was compelling evidence in first place

But I did, as I have explained on countless occasions.

how could you realize there was a lack of compelling evidence later on?

Because of what I have described numerous times.
Yet somehow you can’t tell me which evidence you believed was compelling and why you specifically don’t find it compelling anymore.

F

Moves
16 Sep 19

@dj2becker said
Yet somehow you can’t tell me which evidence you believed was compelling and why you specifically don’t find it compelling anymore.
I am happy with the personal testimony I have given over the last ten years, even if you are not. What I don't find "compelling" about Christian belief and doctrine has informed tens of thousands of my posts on this forum. If you can't discern what my post-Christian critiques of my former Christian beliefs and claims are from the themes and content of those tens of thousands of posts, then so be it.

Moves
16 Sep 19
1 edit

@fmf said
I am happy with the personal testimony I have given over the last ten years, even if you are not. What I don't find "compelling" about Christian belief and doctrine has informed tens of thousands of my posts on this forum. If you can't discern what my post-Christian critiques of my former Christian beliefs and claims are from the themes and content of those tens of thousands of posts, then so be it.
And since truth is relative in your eyes let’s pretend that everything you say is relatively true. In fact it’s impossible to lie within a paradigm of relative truth, because you can just ‘shoot’ randomly and call whatever you hit ‘the target’.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Sep 19

@dj2becker said
The irony here is that you are suggesting that it is possible for one subjective opinion to be debunked by another subjective opinion.
No I’m not, I’m telling you to put up or shut up. Provide proof that god objectively exists or continue to troll this thread with your endless fetchmyjunk repetition.

F

Moves
16 Sep 19

@dj2becker said
And since truth is relative in your eyes let’s pretend that everything you say is relatively true. In fact it’s impossible to lie within a paradigm of relative truth, because you can just ‘shoot’ randomly and call whatever you hit ‘the target’.
Thank you for your personal opinion about my personal testimony and my personal opinions.

Moves
16 Sep 19
2 edits

@divegeester said
No I’m not, I’m telling you to put up or shut up. Provide proof that god objectively exists or continue to troll this thread with your endless fetchmyjunk repetition.
If a creator did exist would His creation not be objective proof of His existence?

Tell me why you think the creation of the creator that you supposedly believe in is not objective proof of His existence?

Are you not objective proof that your parents existed?

Moves
16 Sep 19

@fmf said
Thank you for your personal opinion about my personal testimony and my personal opinions.
And I thank you for your total honesty and complete transparency.

F

Moves
16 Sep 19

@dj2becker said
And I thank you for your total honesty and complete transparency.
I have always been totally honest about my past beliefs and have revealed as much about my past as I saw fit to do - especially in the face of your trolling, both as Fetchmyjunk and as dj2becker. I have no regrets about my many years as a Christian, and I look back on them with positivity.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Sep 19

@dj2becker said
If a creator did exist would His creation not be objective proof of His existence?
The key word in your post is “if”

Moves
16 Sep 19

@divegeester said
The key word in your post is “if”
Absolutely.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 19

@dj2becker said
If you provide proof of the existence of God I will be able to confirm that his existence is an objective truth.

Moves
17 Sep 19

@divegeester said
If you provide proof of the existence of God I will be able to confirm that his existence is an objective truth.
Would you agree that the creation is proof of a creator?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 19

@dj2becker said
Would you agree that the creation is proof of a creator?
Your use of “creation” in your question renders it a non sequitur

Moves
17 Sep 19

@divegeester said
Your use of “creation” in your question renders it a non sequitur
Is that an objective truth or your subjective opinion?