1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 09:52
    when it really comes from the heart, even if you dont believe in god maybe you should try it. pray to no particular person, just talk to an imaginary person and pretend its god, it feels good and who knows maybe it is god. 😕
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 10:01
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    when it really comes from the heart, even if you dont believe in god maybe you should try it. pray to no particular person, just talk to an imaginary person and pretend its god, it feels good and who knows maybe it is god. 😕
    Dear Santa Claus, i know i haven't been in contact for a while now, but i have some issues i'd like to get off my chest. You see, the World has gone insane, they keep insisting that you don't exist and that some guy called God created everything. Now I know it was really you and your elves really, but they just won't listen! Can you send me a sign? (Oh, and a new bicycle, preferably one with stabilisers, i'm not really confident traveling on two wheels, i need support)... 🙄
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 10:05
    ... it feels good ...
    So does smoking certain drugs. Both can make you insane.
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 12:06
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Dear Santa Claus, i know i haven't been in contact for a while now, but i have some issues i'd like to get off my chest. You see, the World has gone insane, they keep insisting that you don't exist and that some guy called God created everything. Now I know it was really you and your elves really, but they just won't listen! Can you send me a sign? (Oh, ...[text shortened]... e with stabilisers, i'm not really confident traveling on two wheels, i need support)... 🙄
    Feel better now?
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 12:31
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Feel better now?
    Absolutely, i might make this a regular thing. 🙂
  6. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 12:51
    Dear Santa Claus, i know i haven't been in contact for a while now, but i have some issues i'd like to get off my chest. You see, the World has gone insane, they keep insisting that you don't exist and that some guy called God created everything. Now I know it was really you and your elves really, but they just won't listen! Can you send me a sign? (Oh, ...[text shortened]... e with stabilisers, i'm not really confident traveling on two wheels, i need support)... 🙄
    do you call this a prayer!!!!
  7. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 15:13
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    do you call this a prayer!!!!
    He forgot to mention that he prays it five times daily, while facing north and prostrating himself on a sled.
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 15:28
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    He forgot to mention that he prays it five times daily, while facing north and prostrating himself on a sled.
    Hilarious! Too bad my rec budget is tapped out.
  9. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 17:37
    Thats an interesting idea. Never really thought about it until now, but I might trying praying to Allah or Vishnu or someone and see if they answer. Never really had much luck with the Christian God.

Actually, maybe I won't...
  10. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 17:41
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    facing north, why north, why not south.

What do you mean by sled, I searched the dictionary , I found it doesn't make sense in this sentense.
  11. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 17:47
    Originally posted by ahosyney
    facing north, why north, why not south.

What do you mean by sled, I searched the dictionary , I found it doesn't make sense in this sentense.
    Maybe there should be a 'g' in it. I don't know. I thought the internet had already killed spelling?
  12. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 18:06
    Originally posted by Jake Ellison
    Maybe there should be a 'g' in it. I don't know. I thought the internet had already killed spelling?
    honestly if you don't except God into your heart he will not hear your prayers
  13. Joined
    13 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 18:291 edit
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    honestly if you don't except God into your heart he will not hear your prayers
    Oh, so he's not omiscient and omipresent? Its weird some people say gods in everybody and knows everything. God should have made that clearer.
  14. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 19:08
    Originally posted by Jake Ellison
    Oh, so he's not omiscient and omipresent? Its weird some people say gods in everybody and knows everything. God should have made that clearer.
    Well, He was in the virgin Mary...
  15. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 00:43
    you dont have to believe in god to pray, maybe you can use it as a way to relieve stress. if you did something bad that day, maybe you can pretend they are there and say what you would say to them, like "please forgive me..." and pray like that. you dont have to pray to god, it feels good to just pray to nothing also.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree