3. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    17 Mar '05 11:22
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    What is righteous anger?

Henry
    read the bible! i also found this which you may find helpful, but you may not... http://www.bible.org/page.asp?page_id=497
  4. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 10:42
    Thank you Genius. It was a useful explanation for the term 'righteous anger". I appreciate the reference.

I am concerned at the conclusion of the article that requires believers to be angry whenerver they see sin. By golly, the world would be an angry and nasty place if all believers get angry at the sight of sin...

I would suggest that everytime one sees an advertisement playing on lust or greed, a believer would need to get angry!
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 11:22
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    Thank you Genius. It was a useful explanation for the term 'righteous anger". I appreciate the reference.

I am concerned at the conclusion of the article that requires believers to be angry whenerver they see sin. By golly, the world would be an angry and nasty place if all believers get angry at the sight of sin...

I would suggest that everytime one sees an advertisement playing on lust or greed, a believer would need to get angry!
    Wouldn't it create a logarithmic curve of sin until everyone was doomed to hell?

Person sees a sinner and gets angry. Since anger is a sin he is then seen by someone else who gets angry. Now the original sinner sees these two and gets angry at their sinning. Each sinner is now sinning in response to the original sin until they can do nothing but become increasingly sinful and angry. Passers by get dragged into this loop and critical mass beckons. Eventually a black hole of sin and anger is created, condensing and pulling all people and their sins into one huge critical sin-gularity. Perhaps this is the doorway to hell? Perhaps all this sin creates its own hell and the gravity of it pulls all and sundry into the event horizon of endless torment, spatial distortion and matter/angry-matter reactions.

Moral of this tale: Sin is bad for you boys and girls, on a quantum level.
  6. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    18 Mar '05 11:37
    I have to pay the 'sin-gularity'! Anyway, get your butt out the forums - you are supposed to be playing me at chess!😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree