Two Interesting Comments From Andrew Tate

Two Interesting Comments From Andrew Tate

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 May 23

@josephw said
28 years a Christian, a meaningless claim, and you don't understand the basic fundamentals of salvation much less the rudimentary exegesis of a simple text.

But you think you know it all.

24/7/365 for over 15 years laying out the same claptrap.

2 Timothy 3:7 is for you.
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
The question was where did Jesus say this : It is meaningless to "follow the commandments" unless and until one is saved. All that is required is a reference.

The fact is there is nothing of the sort in the teachings of Christ. There is however the complete opposite. Jesus said to go and live righteously and do good works. Interestingly Andrew Tate says about the same thing, and that churches are hopeless failures.... just like you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 May 23

@josephw said
You don't know what a cad is and you don't know Tate.
Dont care to know what 'cad' is neither do I care to know Tate. You think with your emotions. You lack the ability to dislike the 9 stupid things a man says, and agree with the 1 correct thing he says. Tate is a stupid man who says lots of stupid things but his comments about Christianity, the church, about gender issues, and kids getting sex changes is mostly spot on. He is right. You are both wrong and stupid.

F

Moves
10 May 23
1 edit

@josephw said
28 years a Christian, a meaningless claim, and you don't understand the basic fundamentals of salvation much less the rudimentary exegesis of a simple text.
Again, I ask you, where did Jesus say this...

It is meaningless to "follow the commandments" unless and until one is saved.

F

Moves
10 May 23

@josephw said
You don't know what a cad is and you don't know Tate.

Then you wind bag your way through the rest of your post and think you're relevant to a society you've never experienced personally.

You're not worth discussing the weather with.
Why are you incessantly playing the man and not the ball?

F

Moves
10 May 23

@fmf said
You have slipped the idea of whether or not it is done "perfectly" into the notion of trying to follow Jesus's commandments? Why?
BUMP for @josephw

F

Moves
10 May 23
1 edit

@josephw said

But you think you know it all.

24/7/365 for over 15 years laying out the same claptrap.

2 Timothy 3:7 is for you.
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
One thing's for sure, I didn't spend ANY of those "28 years" believing that "it is meaningless to follow the commandments of Jesus" for anyone, not for me, not for fellow believers, not even for non-believers.

I believed two things: [1] Jesus Christ redeemed all mankind from physical death by laying down his for life us, and [2] he gave us instructions and commandments that we had to obey, even if we couldn't do it "perfectly", and these were a code for living that was anything but "meaningless".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 May 23

@fmf said
One thing's for sure, I didn't spend ANY of those "28 years" believing that "it is meaningless to follow the commandments of Jesus" for anyone, not for me, not for fellow believers, not even for non-believers.

I believed two things: [1] Jesus Christ redeemed all mankind from physical death by laying down his for life us, and [2] he gave us instructions and commandments that w ...[text shortened]... we couldn't do it "perfectly", and these were a code for living that was anything but "meaningless".
For the church to preach that the commandments of Christ are meaningless if you cannot do it perfectly, just demonstrates how sick and evil Christianity has become.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 May 23

@fmf said
Why are you incessantly playing the man and not the ball?
Its like the typical defending footballer, who in the face of a certain goal, brings down the attacker with a foul. Josephw just cannot get to the ball. It is out of his reach so he attacks in desperation fouling the player.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 May 23

@rajk999 said
I summarize :

1. Christianity is a joke. This has earned him the title of 'God Hater' from the Christian community. He says this because the many leaders in Christian churches have simply ignored the bible teachings, and gone along with popular opinion. One eg, gay rights and marriage.

2. Follow the commandments of God. There is no peace in your heart until you do. A ...[text shortened]... s promoting obedience to the commandments, just like Jesus did and which churches often fail to do.
Deceiver, exactly where do you find the commandments of God, the Bible?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 May 23

@rajk999 said
So Christianity is "a joke" because many "leaders in Christian churches" fail to teach the Bible? Throw the baby out with the bath water.
You misunderstood the man. The bath water is the church, their crooked leaders and their wrong teachings. Throw them out. The baby is the Christ... Keep the teachings of Christ which is obedience to the commandments ie Live righte ...[text shortened]... themselves are Christians. Most other people are humble and try to keep the teachings of Christ.
Deciever, why are you quoting the Bible?

F

Moves
12 May 23

Oh dear