Update to my request for prayer

Update to my request for prayer

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
15 May 14

Since someone messaged me asking how things are going after the thread where I asked for prayer, and then asked me to post it in this forum, I guess it's only fair to oblige.

So...

Since asking for people here to pray for me, I have to admit, things in my life have taken quite a positive turn. Sure, I don't believe this proves anything, since admitted to not believing in any god when I started that thread. I just figured it couldn't hurt to ask. But, the fact remains, that things just seem a lot more positive now.

So blast away.

F

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by vivify
Since asking for people here to pray for me, I have to admit, things in my life have taken quite a positive turn.
Maybe it was the prayers.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 May 14
1 edit

Since someone messaged me asking how things are going after the thread where I asked for prayer, and then asked me to post it in this forum, I guess it's only fair to oblige.

So...

Since asking for people here to pray for me, I have to admit, things in my life have taken quite a positive turn. Sure, I don't believe this proves anything, since admitted ...[text shortened]... ask. But, the fact remains, that things just seem a lot more positive now.

So blast away.
As it couldn't hurt to ask, neither could it hurt to say "God if you are there, I just want to say, Thankyou."

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 May 14

So...

Since asking for people here to pray for me, I have to admit, things in my life have taken quite a positive turn. Sure, I don't believe this proves anything, since admitted ...[text shortened]... ask. But, the fact remains, that things just seem a lot more positive now.

So blast away.
Belief in God is not required for him to guide or help you.
But to continue in his graces, there are certain things required of you.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
15 May 14

So...

So blast away.
If it works for you, then do it.

Infidel

Moves
15 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
As it couldn't hurt to ask, neither could it hurt to say "Flying Spaghetti Monster if you are there, I just want to say, Thankyou."
Do you often thank His Noodle Appendage, sonship?

Cape Town

Moves
16 May 14

I just figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
It doesn't hurt to ask, but it does hurt to draw the wrong conclusions.

http://whatstheharm.net/

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 May 14

As it couldn't hurt to ask, neither could it hurt to say "God if you are there, I just want to say, Thankyou."
Good idea.
Start alphabetically to be fair.

I'll get you started.

Thank you Ah Puch
Thank you Allah
Thank you Artemis

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 May 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Good idea.

I'll get you started.

Thank you Ah Puch
Thank you Allah
Thank you Artemis
Just once is enough.

He'll get the message.

Unless you don't mean it, then you might as well not waste your time.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 May 14

So...

So blast away.
You're welcome.

But you could also thank Him yourself.

Cape Town

Moves
16 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Just once is enough.

He'll get the message.
So I'm guessing you stopped at "Thank you Ah Puch "?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 May 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
So I'm guessing you stopped at "Thank you Ah Puch "?
No, I generally stop after "Father".

Yet once IS enough. Call Him by the name YOU believe in. If you don't believe in any, then don't speak to Him at all. Don't be a hypocrite.

All this "which god?" talk is trolling. You know damn well "which god".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Good idea.

I'll get you started.

Thank you Ah Puch
Thank you Allah
Thank you Artemis
You'll get started and you'll make sure God is last.
Very clever.

P

Moves
16 May 14

You'll get started and you'll make sure God is last.
Very clever.
Surely Zeus would be last.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Penguin
Surely Zeus would be last.
Yea, I noticed all the posts where you spent time and labor on arguing against the existence of Zues.

They're all the same aren't they ?