1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 May '14 13:32
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You have some examples that Christians today are carrying out OT law?
    I am not claiming they are. The point I was making is clear. You should read what I wrote again.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 May '14 13:411 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am not claiming they are. The point I was making is clear. You should read what I wrote again.
    Okay
    Kelly
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '14 19:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Christians do this sort of stuff all the time too, so shut up about it and leave Islam alone.

* just getting in there before one of the atheists.
    Leave Islam alone? Are you kidding? You think it's ok for them to be kidnapping hundreds of girls and killing boys because they don't want them to have a western education?

What in the world would make you say such a thing?

At least it has been hundreds of years since the repressions of Christianity and don't forget, I am not Christian.

These people, the fundies, are pure evil.

Fundies in general are pure evil but there is a lot more of it going on in Islam today.

Teaching kids to hate? You think THAT ever happened with Christianity?

Christians come out with piss poor attitude sometimes for sure but I don't think they would stoop to teaching their kids that Jews are apes and animals.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 May '14 20:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Christians come out with piss poor attitude sometimes for sure but I don't think they would stoop to teaching their kids that Jews are apes and animals.
    So you are a holocaust denier?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '14 19:22
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    At least he knows that Christians teach that Jews are humans created in the image of God.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '14 23:191 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Just how did you get that? I said MUSLIM parents are teaching their kids in a programming way to call Jews apes and animals. I saw that with my own three eyes.

YouTube

Take a look. This is one scary video.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 May '14 02:32
    Originally posted by Dasa
    After reading the following news story I could not resist commenting.

This is the only way to describe false religion which conducts itself in this vile and absurd manner.

Why hundreds and thousand of Muslims dont leave Islam is beyond sensibility.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Todays news................A Sudanese court has ...[text shortened]... cting her of adultery - because her marriage to a Christian man was not valid under Islamic law.
    I gave Dasa his first thumbs up! 😵
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 May '14 03:00
    Originally posted by whodey
    I gave Dasa his first thumbs up! 😵
    As ghastly as cases such as the one in the OP are, unfortunately Dasa's professed stance on Muslims is not one that advocates pluralism, modernisation, moderation or inter-faith toleration, but is instead one in which he has explicitly and unapologetically advocated mass murder and a worldwide genocide, justified ~ in his mind ~ by his own religious beliefs.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '14 03:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    As ghastly as cases such as the one in the OP are, unfortunately Dasa's professed stance on Muslims is not one that advocates pluralism, modernisation, moderation or inter-faith toleration, but is instead one in which he has explicitly and unapologetically advocated mass murder and a worldwide genocide, justified ~ in his mind ~ by his own religious beliefs.
    When Muslims are committing mass murder and kidnapping and raping boys and girls, then I have ZERO tolerance for the perpetrators of such crimes, and they all should immediately be put to death.

Sadly from this statement.......... FMF has dishonestly concluded I am calling for the genocide of all Muslims be they murderers or not.

The Vedas also have zero tolerance for any person who commits such vile acts, and capital punishment is always carried out in civilized societies.

It is only in corrupted societies that criminals are protected by the corrupted officials.(and they don't have capital punishment) and as a result we have violent communities all over the world where innocent people are violated constantly and are afraid to go out at night.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '14 04:39
    Sadly from this statement.......... FMF has dishonestly concluded I am calling for the genocide of all Muslims be they murderers or not.
    There is no dishonesty on my part. I can dig out the verbatim quotes relatively easily. Many of the regular posters here will remember the infamous thread and will also remember your subsequent refusals, when confronted by several members of this community, to retract your call for a systematic genocide of all Muslim men in the world even if they convert to other religions.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '14 04:45
    When Muslims are committing mass murder and kidnapping and raping boys and girls, then I have ZERO tolerance for the perpetrators of such crimes, and they all should immediately be put to death. [...] The Vedas also have zero tolerance for any person who commits such vile acts, and capital punishment is always carried out in civilized societies.

I also have "zero tolerance" for people committing mass murder, rape and kidnapping and condemn such things outright. They should be dealt with to the full extent of the law. However, I do not support capital punishment and I personally believe that it is an indication of progress in a civilization when it stops executing people ~ as is now the case in most countries in Europe and certainly all members of the European Union.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '14 05:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Leave Islam alone? Are you kidding? You think it's ok for them to be kidnapping hundreds of girls and killing boys because they don't want them to have a western education?

What in the world would make you say such a thing?

At least it has been hundreds of years since the repressions of Christianity and don't forget, I am not Christian.

These peop ...[text shortened]... r sure but I don't think they would stoop to teaching their kids that Jews are apes and animals.
    I was being cynical.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '14 08:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    There is no dishonesty on my part. I can dig out the verbatim quotes relatively easily. Many of the regular posters here will remember the infamous thread and will also remember your subsequent refusals, when confronted by several members of this community, to retract your call for a systematic genocide of all Muslim men in the world even if they convert to other religions.
    Sadly you are dishonest ..............because even after repeated communications with yourself explaining what the truth is about my comments, you seem to want to accuse me of beliefs that I do not hold.

Why are you becoming a serial pest?

Why dont you believe me when I say I do not call for genocide against Muslims and I never have.

However if you have misunderstood what I have posted in the past about this topic, then this is the time to clear it up.

I have never and I will never call for Genocide towards Muslims or any person / persons.

IS THIS CLEAR NOW.???????
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '14 08:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]When Muslims are committing mass murder and kidnapping and raping boys and girls, then I have ZERO tolerance for the perpetrators of such crimes, and they all should immediately be put to death. [...] The Vedas also have zero tolerance for any person who commits such vile acts, and capital punishment is always carried out in civilized societies.

I also ...[text shortened]... as is now the case in most countries in Europe and certainly all members of the European Union.[/b]
    There are millions of very violent offenders in jail and when they are released from jail they are still that violent person who went into jail.

Being Ok with violent murderers and rapists being released into the community to only violate again and again.......is weak and gutless and misguided.

You have no valid reason to allow this............accept that you are lost to foolishness and sentimentalism.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '14 09:041 edit
    Sadly you are dishonest ..............because even after repeated communications with yourself explaining what the truth is about my comments, you seem to want to accuse me of beliefs that I do not hold.

Why are you becoming a serial pest?

Why dont you believe me when I say I do not call for genocide against Muslims and I never have.

However if you have misunderstood what I have posted in the past about this topic, then this is the time to clear it up.

I have never and I will never call for Genocide towards Muslims or any person / persons.

IS THIS CLEAR NOW.???????

Here is what you posted on this forum on 19th December 2011:

"There can be no peace in this world until false religion is eradicated and true religion established. The most vile excuse for a religion is Islam and it must be banned. [...] The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized. [...] [Women] would be allowed to prove themselves. [...] Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."

A little zip file with the saved thread can be downloaded here:

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/90146422/file.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree