HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
  7. Standard membergenius
    Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 11:281 edit
    Originally posted by meteorite
    if he does exist, why do we have disasters like volcanoes/earthquakes/war
    war is simple-he gave us choice. it's also a neat way of cutting down on our fluctuating population in the west 😉

volcanoes and eathquakes are a bit harder, and i'm probubly not the best person to answer this. however, bery few people ctually die due to eathquakes etc. certainly, less than from other "natural" causes like cancer. (intresting point-more people died of starvation on 9/11 than in the twin towers/pentagon) however, why do we have cancer? heart disease? heck-if you get to be old enough apparently you die as your actually allergic to oxygen...simply, we have to die.

if your referring to the chaos caused, why do we have bankers? insurance companies?

pretty much, we don't know. could we do without them? i don't know. would the earth be a better place without them? well-youd think so, but quite frankly, we don't know!

also, i've decided to back up starmann's comments in the general forum about not being about to post until you've made x-amount of moves...
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 11:57
    NO GOD WAS EVOLVED JUST US.
    FROM NOTHING.
    KIDDING I BELIEVE THAT GOD IS REAL FROM YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 12:05
    ABOUT THE DISASTERS. WE ARE NOT TO BE CONCERNED WITH WHAT THE WORLD DOES BUT WHERE OUR SOUL GOES AFTER THIS WORLD.
    THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IT RAINS ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST. NOONE ESCAPES TRAGEDY BUT WE CAN EXCAPE TRUE DESTRUCTION. IT'S OUR CHOICE. LIVE FOREVER OR BURN. DISASTERS ARE TO GET OUR ATTENTION. GOD IS SHOWING US THAT HE IS IN CONTROL. BE READY TO GO. AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 12:10
    QUESTION WAS IS GOD REAL?
    MY QUESTION IS. ARE YOU REAL?
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 12:42
    MY ANSWER IS YES!!!
    NOW ANOTHER QUESTION. IF YOU DON'T THINK GOD CREATED US. THEN YOU MUST THINK THAT WE EVOLVED FROM APES? I FIND THIS SO FUNNY.
  12. Joined
    04 Mar '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 12:42
    how can u believe in god with all of the bad things in life.
    war/earthquakes etc.
  13. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 12:47
    Originally posted by thgfa
    MY ANSWER IS YES!!!
    NOW ANOTHER QUESTION. IF YOU DON'T THINK GOD CREATED US. THEN YOU MUST THINK THAT WE EVOLVED FROM APES? I FIND THIS SO FUNNY.
    Well, I'm not sure you did as you seem to have been unable to find the CAPS LOCK key yet. Perhaps not having an opposeable thumb is causing you problems?
  14. Joined
    15 Nov '02
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 13:00
    Well, I'm not sure you did as you seem to have been unable to find the CAPS LOCK key yet. Perhaps not having an opposeable thumb is causing you problems?
    Why are you fighting so vehemently against God?
    What happened to you, something must have hurt you and now you find your solace by raging against the only One who truly cares about you.
  15. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    15 Mar '05 13:12
    Originally posted by Acts29
    Why are you fighting so vehemently against God?
    What happened to you, something must have hurt you and now you find your solace by raging against the only One who truly cares about you.
    My Mum cares for me. And does my wife. And my kids. And my friends. And my dog. And my chooks. What do I need with a fairy tale? And why do you care so much about my wicked sinful soul? Go and save someone else...Darfius for instance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree