1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 19:47
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Which part dont you buy? Please xplain?

(How can you say " it makes sense" and yet you "dont buy it"? Sounds kinda counterintuitive from here)
    I don't cotton to superstitious mumbo jumbo or juju hoodoo voodoo. I have studied various belief systems in my lifetime. I believe such things exist, and work to some degree. I do not include such things into my own belief system.

Also oft times things that make sense, and appear to be true, are delusional misguides.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 19:50
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Wars are eternal.

Because living beings are eternal.

Wherever you get demonic forces you will also get wars.

There are wars in other universes between the godly and the ungodly.

It never ends unless you return to the spiritual realm and live there eternally in peace and happiness.
    OMG! Star Wars is real.... I am your father, feel the power of the Dark Side of the Moon... No really dude, smoke a dube and give it a listen.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Oct '11 02:14
    Originally posted by whodey
    What fun is that?!! 😠

You are worse than my 3rd grade school teacher.
    ?
    worse at what?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Oct '11 09:00
    Wars are eternal.

Because living beings are eternal.

Wherever you get demonic forces you will also get wars.

There are wars in other universes between the godly and the ungodly.

It never ends unless you return to the spiritual realm and live there eternally in peace and happiness.
    That's why the demonic forces must be banished from our planet, unless they learn to evolve 🙂
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Oct '11 09:01
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I don't cotton to superstitious mumbo jumbo or juju hoodoo voodoo. I have studied various belief systems in my lifetime. I believe such things exist, and work to some degree. I do not include such things into my own belief system.

Also oft times things that make sense, and appear to be true, are delusional misguides.
    I guess I will find out for certain if I was right in my approach to spirituality in this life when I meet my maker,eh? 🙂 If so, I very much look forward to it.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '11 09:28
    That's why the demonic forces must be banished from our planet, unless they learn to evolve 🙂
    In the material creation we will never see an earth with no demoniac forces.

The place your dreaming about is the spiritual world.

This material world is like a jail where all the fallen souls come to Lord it over the material energy - and unless the whole society is following Vedic teachings only a few give up this idea and take to true religion.

In Vedic times demoniac forces were the minority.

In this age of Kali they are the majority.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Oct '11 09:321 edit
    In the material creation we will never see an earth with no demoniac forces.

The place your dreaming about is the spiritual world.

This material world is like a jail where all the fallen souls come to Lord it over the material energy - and unless the whole society is following Vedic teachings only a few give up this idea and take to true religion.

In Vedic times demoniac forces were the minority.

In this age of Kali they are the majority.
    Change is inevitable. As above so below.

But I guess time will tell. You dont believe the Earth may be "cleansed" of "demonic forces" in the upcoming future?

I am not dreaming of these places- I dream of mundane things usually, at the moment. I have observed these higher dimesions directly.
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 01:25
    I guess I will find out for certain if I was right in my approach to spirituality in this life when I meet my maker,eh? 🙂 If so, I very much look forward to it.
    It is my sincerest wish that we all make it there, but not too soon. 🙂
  9. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 03:18
    you might be surprised... and meet yourself.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 04:49
    Change is inevitable. As above so below.

But I guess time will tell. You dont believe the Earth may be "cleansed" of "demonic forces" in the upcoming future?

I am not dreaming of these places- I dream of mundane things usually, at the moment. I have observed these higher dimesions directly.
    Demoniac forces are on the increase in this age of Kali.

They will increase till it gets so bad that people will eat their own children.

This is coming and is the result of a Godless civilisation.

Best advice is take care of your spirituality by chanting Hare Krsna and following the 4 pillars of religion and reading Prubhupadas books.

This will give you the best chance of spiritualizing your life and understanding God.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 05:06
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    Perhaps "daunted", not surprised. Few things surprise me these days.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 05:07

They will increase till it gets so bad that people will eat their own children.

This is coming and is the result of a Godless civilisation.

Best advice is take care of your spirituality by chanting Hare Krsna and following the 4 pillars of religion and reading Prubhupadas books.

This will give you the best chance of spiritualizing your life and understanding God.
    "People will eat their own children" ??? Now that would be a surprise. i highly doubt it
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 05:30
    "People will eat their own children" ??? Now that would be a surprise. i highly doubt it
    In the future there will be no fruits or veggies or grains or milk .............only meat and people will actually eat their own children

Why not - they don't accept karma or God or civilized living or anything to actually prevent them - and things will be so bad it will come to pass.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 05:45

They will increase till it gets so bad that people will eat their own children...
    Do you really, really believe that people with different spiritual beliefs from you, one day, "will eat their own children" or are you just trying to demonstrate how much contempt you have for them by making the most grotesque accusation that comes into your mind?
  15. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 06:04
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    It so happens that while the aim of the Sadhak/ Sadhika is to realize the Universal Reality/ God he/she wil first realize the Antaryami or the Internal Ruler or the Inner Self or the Individudal Reality. Not to be confused with ego or intellect or mind or body. Just the " I ness ". Felt as if it is a reflection of God. Likened to a reflection of Sun in a mud pot full of water. The body is the mud pot. The water is the Prana or the life sustaining force. Pot breaks, water spills out. Reflection merges into the origional.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree