1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 06:14
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    It so happens that while the aim of the Sadhak/ Sadhika is to realize the Universal Reality/ God he/she wil first realize the Antaryami or the Internal Ruler or the Inner Self or the Individudal Reality. Not to be confused with ego or intellect or mind or body. Just the " I ness ". Felt as if it is a reflection of God. Likened to a reflection of Sun in a ...[text shortened]... the life sustaining force. Pot breaks, water spills out. Reflection merges into the origional.
    Aye. Watch out for that "guy" !!
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 19:49
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "People will eat their own children" ??? Now that would be a surprise. i highly doubt it
    It reminds me of the legend of the god Cronus.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 19:56
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "People will eat their own children" ??? Now that would be a surprise. i highly doubt it
    Homo Offspringeatus died out tens of thousands of years ago due to evolutionary pressure.

Why Homo Parentimunchus didnt prosper is a mystery.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Oct '11 00:34
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    OMG! Star Wars is real.... I am your father, feel the power of the Dark Side of the Moon... No really dude, smoke a dube and give it a listen.
    It's "doob", you barbarian.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Oct '11 00:39
    Originally posted by Dasa
    In the material creation we will never see an earth with no demoniac forces.

The place your dreaming about is the spiritual world.

This material world is like a jail where all the fallen souls come to Lord it over the material energy - and unless the whole society is following Vedic teachings only a few give up this idea and take to true religion.

In Vedic times demoniac forces were the minority.

In this age of Kali they are the majority.
    demoniac? really?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Oct '11 00:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    demoniac? really?
    P'haps just a spelling mistake this time, but you never know ...
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Oct '11 00:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you really, really believe that people with different spiritual beliefs from you, one day, "will eat their own children" or are you just trying to demonstrate how much contempt you have for them by making the most grotesque accusation that comes into your mind?
    Interesting how what he's saying mirrors the Christian idea of the Tribulation and the final battle of Armageddon. Just sayin'.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Oct '11 01:05
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Interesting how what he's saying mirrors the Christian idea of the Tribulation and the final battle of Armageddon. Just sayin'.
    Armageddon already happened ... it wasnt so bad (the bible always exaggerates; there were only 9 disciples and Jesus fed only thirty with loaves and fishes.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Megiddo_(1918)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree