1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:42
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Jesus came to fulfill the law and the prophets, not to validate what was commonly accepted as the law. In fact there are several instances where Jesus points this out. Jesus was mute on homosexuality. It is condemned in Leviticus with many other things that are not considered "law" today. If you're going to point to Levitical Law, then you better accept a ...[text shortened]... appropriate since there a number of teachings of Paul that contradict the teachings of Jesus.
    sorry think of one i am going to have to call your attention to the fact that Christ was a Jew himself and kept the law, that is why after healing others, he sent them off to be verified clean by the priests, as per the law, that is why he kept the passover as per the law, that is why he would not have practised homosexuality as per the law. Because he said nothing of it, in this context, means absolutely nothing, for we are interested in what is actually written, not to speculate on what is omitted.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:451 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I'd be intrigued to see the scriptural references on oral sex and masturbation.
    i was wrong Noobster, i take it back, Onan was put to death for , well read this . . . .

Onan

A son of Judah, his second by the Canaanite daughter of Shua. (Ge 38:2-4; 1Ch 2:3) After Onan’s childless older brother Er was put to death by Jehovah for wrongdoing, Onan was told by Judah to perform brother-in-law marriage with Er’s widow Tamar. If a son was produced, he would not be the founder of Onan’s family, and the firstborn’s inheritance would belong to him as an heir to Er; whereas if no heir came, Onan would get the inheritance for himself. When Onan had relations with Tamar, he “wasted his semen on the earth” instead of giving it to her. This was not an act of masturbation on the part of Onan, for the account says “when he did have relations with his brother’s wife” he spilled his semen. Apparently it was a case of “coitus interruptus,” in which Onan purposely prevented ejaculation of his semen into Tamar’s genital tract. For his disobedience to his father, his covetousness, and his sin against the divine arrangement of marriage, not for self-abuse, Onan, himself also childless, was put to death by Jehovah

the main principles against oral sex are for uncleanness.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sorry think of one i am going to have to call your attention to the fact that Christ was a Jew himself and kept the law, that is why after healing others, he sent them off to be verified clean by the priests, as per the law, that is why he kept the passover as per the law, that is why he would not have practised homosexuality as per the law. Because ...[text shortened]... nothing, for we are interested in what is actually written, not to speculate on what is omitted.
    Jesus did not adhere to all that was considered "law" at that time. Jesus pointed out time and again that what was considered "law" was wrong. This was "actually written".
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:54
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What on earth are you talking about?
    i thought you said i had said enough? i get it now, its not that i am being loud mouthed and you want me to go away, its just the mental imagery, i am with you now Noobster,

here is a principle which applies for the Bible urges Christians: “Deaden, therefore, your body members that are upon the earth as respects fornication, uncleanness, sexual appetite, hurtful desire, and covetousness.” (Colossians 3:5) Masturbation is the very opposite of ‘deadening sexual appetite.’ Indeed, it stimulates and nurtures that appetite!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:564 edits
    Jesus did not adhere to all that was considered "law" at that time. Jesus pointed out time and again that what was considered "law" was wrong. This was "actually written".
    yes, he did not adhere to the Pharisaic interpretation of the law, as for the the law itself, he kept as a law abiding Jew.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '10
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 00:59
    Originally posted by trev33
    would it make a difference if he was?
    well from THE TRUTH that you provided he's gay and incestuous.
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:011 edit
    yes, he did not adhere to the Pharisaic interpretation of the law, not the law itself, which he kept as a law abiding Jew.
    Try reading the Sermon on the Mount.

Do JW's adhere to all Levitical Law?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:063 edits
    Try reading the Sermon on the Mount.
    uhu, which part of the mosaic law did Jesus say was wrong?
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:08
    Originally posted by ich binimKopfweg
    well from THE TRUTH that you provided he's gay and incestuous.
    i guess the truth hurts.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '10
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:09
    Originally posted by trev33
    i guess the truth hurts.
    I'm not in any pain.

😛
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:10
    uhu, which part of the mosaic law did Jesus say was wrong?
    leviticus 24:19-24:21

19Anyone who maims another shall suffer the same injury in return: 20fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; the injury inflicted is the injury to be suffered. 21One who kills an animal shall make restitution for it; but one who kills a human being shall be put to death.

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:111 edit
    leviticus 24:19-24:21

19Anyone who maims another shall suffer the same injury in return: 20fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; the injury inflicted is the injury to be suffered. 21One who kills an animal shall make restitution for it; but one who kills a human being shall be put to death.

is this the part of the mosaic law that Jesus said was wrong? where is that in the sermon on the mount? its impossible for anyone to adhere to the levitical law, for i dont know if you are aware, the temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70 C.E.
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:14
    is this the part of the mosaic law that Jesus said was wrong? where is that in the sermon on the mount?
    38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’ 39 “But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Once again, do JW's adhere to all Levitical Law?
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:16
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Don't play with words as it makes you look foolish. Jesus was not gay and other then ones who have no common sense, everyone knows he was not gay.
    He makes perfect sense, actually. It seems to me like your bias is overpowering your ability to reason.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:202 edits
    38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’ 39 “But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Once again, do JW's adhere to all Levitical Law?
    i see, what about this scripture here, also taken from the sermon on the mount,

(Matthew 5:17-19)  “Do not think I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I came, not to destroy, but to fulfill;  for truly I say to you that sooner would heaven and earth pass away than for one smallest letter or one particle of a letter to pass away from the Law by any means and not all things take place. Whoever, therefore, breaks one of these least commandments and teaches mankind to that effect, he will be called ‘least’ in relation to the kingdom of the heavens. As for anyone who does them and teaches them, this one will be called ‘great’ in relation to the kingdom of the heavens.

here Jesus is saying that he did not come to destroy the law and the prophets and you are telling me he did, isn't that interesting? who am i to believe?

this discussion has nothing to do with Jehovahs witnesses, the title of it is, was Jesus gay, therefore your question is irrelevant to the discussion and shall be ignored.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree