1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '10 00:30
    Originally posted by Lord Shark
    Good one, but no, as an atheist I think the concept of objectivity is problematic.

So I'll agree to differ with you there, and say thanks for an interesting debate.

I'm glad to hear you treat members of your congregation who have problems with compassion.

Mind you, the next time you see a huge member*, you should have concerns, just as, if you se ...[text shortened]... just like the rest of us, doing the best you can with what you have.

Peace be with you 🙂
    Lol, its very funny and actually if the truth of the matter be known, i have much more fruitful discussions with the atheists that visit the forums than with the so called Christians, with the notable exceptions of the Catholics, who for some reason have a much more interesting religion than the protestants.

My subscription in fact was a much appreciated gift from a beneficent benefactor who himself is an atheist, but not devoid of humanity nor spirituality. Each and every one to his own conscience and his own evaluation of these things. I really wish you well my friend - kind regards Robbie.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree