was jesus real

was jesus real

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
03 Oct 08

what do you think give your answers

Back to basics

About

Moves
03 Oct 08

Real as in he could walk on water and make water to wine? Or real as in a historical figure who's view of humanity changed the world? Does it really matter?

dsR

Big D

Moves
03 Oct 08

Originally posted by jacko11
Wrong forum and you should write your own research paper. By the way, if you really want to piss off your teacher, defend the pro side of this argument.

Back to basics

About

Moves
03 Oct 08

Originally posted by der schwarze Ritter
Wrong forum and you should write your own research paper. By the way, if you really want to piss off your teacher, defend the pro side of this argument.
Lol.

g

Pepperland

Moves
03 Oct 08

Jesus was real

THREAD CLOSED

E

Moves
03 Oct 08

Originally posted by generalissimo

THREAD CLOSED
due to AIDS

g

Pepperland

Moves
03 Oct 08

Originally posted by EmLasker
due to AIDS
???
what do you mean?

j

Moves
03 Oct 08

Am

Moves
04 Oct 08

Jesus was a real.He could make the dead awaken.He could make birds from the sand and makes it change into a real bird with a spirit.And he could make the blind see.He could make the deaf hear.And that was God's miracle.God allowed Jesus to have these abilities to be miracle to make them faith in God.But really, Jesus was a man and had this miracle.

Greatings to all of u.Who want to reply to this message can send me a message as I don't entre forums.

F

Moves
04 Oct 08

Originally posted by Ahmed mohammed
Jesus was a real.He could make the dead awaken.He could make birds from the sand and makes it change into a real bird with a spirit.And he could make the blind see.He could make the deaf hear.And that was God's miracle.God allowed Jesus to have these abilities to be miracle to make them faith in God.But really, Jesus was a man and had this miracle.
...[text shortened]... s to all of u.Who want to reply to this message can send me a message as I don't entre forums.
He was real. Roman sources says so.

He was like you and me, and had the gift of speach.
But he was not of a divine origin, more than you and me.
He didn't do any miracles, more than you and me.

But he had his followers that wanted people to believe that he had divine origins, and that he could actually do miracles. Every word you read in the bible was written long after Jesus was dead (and remaind dead). The writers probably even never met Jesus in person, only written from hearsay sources.

P

weedhopper

Moves
04 Oct 08

He is the Son of the living God. I don't think anyone could be more substantial than that.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
06 Oct 08

Originally posted by Lundos
Lol.
Don't listen to DSR, Lundos.

Jesus was real, but unremarkable and possibly malevolent and with a power trip.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
06 Oct 08

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
He is the Son of the living God. I don't think anyone could be more substantial than that.
Au contraire, nothing could be more vague and unprovable.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
06 Oct 08

I thing you'll find Jusus was real.

v

Moves
08 Oct 08
1 edit

Uhhhm... ever wondered why you write 2008 at the end of your date? Do some research sonny...