1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 00:29
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Yes i know, and ordinarily i'd agree with you. The point however was to address Dasa accusing everyone who disagreed with him as being a troll.

A person who comes to a chess site, plays no chess, but exclusively posts vitriol in the public forums is far better suited to this label. You do understand that?! It's the combination of not using a sit ...[text shortened]... ite i think it is a camp he sits in by himself, quietly plotting his next deranged provocation).
    You fool.

When a person disagrees with me with sarcastic and goading mundane mental speculation which is always wrong and false, I clearly tell the forum what a pig ignorant fool has appeared to me.

What can I do?

Its up to you to stop being pig-ignorant at every moment you open your mouths.

Go and reseach true religion.

Oh......I forgot.

You have no care for true religion...............trolls.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 00:44
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Take junk science for instance.......................They say the baboon and man appear to be the same in many respects and then conclude my Grandfather is a baboon.

Do you see what delusion people can do.[/b]
    It is interesting that you admit that mankind is above the animals on some level, but then turn around and condemn those same men for eating the said animals as being a sin as if to say that they are our equals.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 00:48
    I shall show you your nonsense.

You are so interested in the caste system.........................but have zero interest in knowing anything about finding out, What is true religion and how can I distinguish it from false religion.

You don't know and don't care.

Instead.......Your question about case systems is a baiting and digging insincere questi ...[text shortened]... d that the caste system is not a Vedic proposition.

And that is your nonsense little sparrow.
    I didn't say the caste system was a Vedic proposition.

What interest I did have is gone now.
    Nevermind, if you are unable or unwilling to be more precise about the age of the caste system,
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 07:57
    You fool.

When a person disagrees with me with sarcastic and goading mundane mental speculation which is always wrong and false, I clearly tell the forum what a pig ignorant fool has appeared to me.

What can I do?

Its up to you to stop being pig-ignorant at every moment you open your mouths.

Go and reseach true religion.

Oh......I forgot.

You have no care for true religion...............trolls.
    All you have to offer is insults. Any coward can do that over the internet.

And you don't actually have to use the word 'hate' to be hateful.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 07:59
    Originally posted by sonship
    Yes, I understand you.
    Apologies Sonship if my reply was a little brusque.

Enjoy your Easter Sunday.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 08:45
    This is the spirituality forum, and I always discuss religion and spirituality.

I cannot recollect you ever discussing anything.
    You would be an asset to the forum if you did -
    but unfortunately you just lecture and cut and
    paste lengthy monologues.

If you have something to say; say it in your own
    words, debate and defend it. No name calling.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 11:18
    The cast system is a modern creation of materialistic Indian culture, and has nothing to do with the Vedas.

You would not this if you knew what true religion was. (ignoramus troll)
    You continue to lie and deceive. The cast system developed several thousand years ago. Here is a Wiki entry. If you have evidence to the contrary please provide it.:

History
    Vedic period (1500-1000 BCE)
    During the time of the Rigveda, there were two varnas, the ārya varna and the dāsa varna. The distinction oringally arose from tribal divisions. The Vedic tribes regarded themselves as ārya (the noble ones) and the rival tribes were called dāsa, dasyu and pani. The dāsas were frequent allies of the Aryan tribes, and they were probably assimilated into the Aryan society, giving rise to a class distinction.[112] Many dāsas were however in a servile position, giving rise to the eventual meaning of dāsa as servant or slave.[113]

The Vedic society was not distinguished by occupations. Many hustbandmen and artisans practised a number of crafts. The chariot-maker (rathakāra) and metal worker (karmāra) enjoyed positions of importance and no stigma was attached to them. Similar observations hold for carpentars, tanners, weavers and others.[114]

Towards the end of the Atharva Veda period, new class distinctions emerged. The erstwhile dāsas are renamed Shudras, probably to distinguish from the new meaning of dāsa as slave. The āryas are renamed vis or Vaishya (meaning the members of the tribe) and the new elite classes of Brahmins (priests) and Kshatriyas (warriors) are designated as new varnas. The Shudras wwere not only the erstwhile dāsas but also included the aboriginal tribes that were assimilated into the Aryan society as it expanded into Gangetic settlements.[115] There is no evidence of restrictions regarding food and marriage during the Vedic period.[116]
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 13:03
    Apologies Sonship if my reply was a little brusque.

Enjoy your Easter Sunday.
    Thanks for the wish. And I agree Dasa is hard to converse with.

By the way - each and every first day of the week we surely celebrate the resurrection of Christ. Where I meet we have no special "Easter Sunday" which we regard as a leftover from Catholicism.

Christian brothers and sisters do celebrate Easter though. To the local churches it is not a special day, as far as I know. Not being grumpy here. I am just explaining our desire to be free of the influence of Roman Catholicism and degraded Christianity.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 18:54
    I didn't say the caste system was a Vedic proposition.

What interest I did have is gone now.
    Nevermind, if you are unable or unwilling to be more precise about the age of the caste system,
    Dear sparrow

You are still missing my point.

The point is this; You will not inquire about finding true religion as appose to false religion.

Instead, you go right off the track and enquire about a stupid and twisted nonsensical caste system which is not even Vedic.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 18:58
    Thanks for the wish. And I agree Dasa is hard to converse with.

By the way - each and every first day of the week we surely celebrate the resurrection of Christ. Where I meet we have no special "Easter Sunday" which we regard as a leftover from Catholicism.

Christian brothers and sisters do celebrate Easter though. To the local churches it is not a ...[text shortened]... xplaining our desire to be free of the influence of Roman Catholicism and degraded Christianity.
    I am very easy to converse with.

Why haven't you enquired about (what is true religion)

If you don't make the enquiry I cannot converse.

Instead, you post critical comments about anything your imagination comes up with.

Stay on the spiritual track.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 19:05
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You continue to lie and deceive. The cast system developed several thousand years ago. Here is a Wiki entry. If you have evidence to the contrary please provide it.:

History
    Vedic period (1500-1000 BCE)
    During the time of the Rigveda, there were two varnas, the ārya varna and the dāsa varna. The distinction oringally arose from tribal divisions. Th ...[text shortened]... ere is no evidence of restrictions regarding food and marriage during the Vedic period.[116]
    Boofhead.....

The distinction of different classes is eternal and has not appeared as you say at a particular time. (your info has come from a questionable source) probably a meat eating and wine drinking and speculating English Historian.)

However: the caste system is a modern creation (modern meaning in the last few thousand years)........and it is the twisted and manipulated Vanashrama System.

The Vanashhrama System is Vedic, and is perfect.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 19:48

The Vanashhrama System is Vedic, and is perfect.[/b]
    "Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her with a stick or with his fists and overpower her, saying: “I take away the splendor from you with my virility and splendor”

(Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21)
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 01:424 edits
    Instead, you go right off the track and enquire about a stupid and twisted nonsensical caste system which is not even Vedic.

This is ironic because you end up with basically the same philosophy which you boast of -

"We are not created equal". Your thread title.

Why is it not "stupid and twisted nonsensical" when Vedic belief teaches the same thing ?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 05:24

This is ironic because you end up with basically the same philosophy which you boast of -

[b]"We are not created equal"
    . Your thread title.

Why is it not "stupid and twisted nonsensical" when Vedic belief teaches the same thing ?[/b]
    Stop trolling..............and make a spiritual enquiry.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 05:35
    "Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her ...[text shortened]... way the splendor from you with my virility and splendor”

(Brhadārankyaka Upanishad 6.4.9,21)
    You have taken a verse out of context, from a story.

Where is the rest of the story.???????????

You are behaving like a maggot.

A maggot goes after the pus.

Seek true religion and make a sincere enquiry, and stop the maggot behaviour sparrow.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree