1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 06:27
    Originally posted by Dasa
    You have taken a verse out of context, from a story.
    OK then, so what is the "context" of the rape described in the story?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 13:21
    Stop trolling..............and make a spiritual enquiry.
    You can't just dismiss everyone you won't reply to as a troll.

When you insult people who include meat in their diet to stay alive, it is "spiritual".
    When I ask you for a few words to explain how Vedic unequal birth differs from the caste system, you complain that that is not "spiritual enquiry."

Dasa, you want to forcefully dish out your disgust to others. When equally pointed inquiry comes back towards you, you can't take it.

I have respect for ancient Indian philosophy and religion. Just in case you didn't know. But if you are so very forceful, I cannot understand why you cannot take some similar polemic towards your belief.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 13:26
    Originally posted by sonship
    You can't just dismiss everyone you won't reply to as a troll.

When you insult people who include meat in their diet to stay alive, it is "spiritual".
    When I ask you for a few words to explain how Vedic unequal birth differs from the caste system, you complain that that is not "spiritual enquiry."

Dasa, you want to forcefully dish out your ...[text shortened]... very forceful, I cannot understand why you cannot take some similar polemic towards your belief.
    That would be because he is in fact being taught violence. That is clear. A true spiritual person would not say and I qoute "Filthy Muslims' condemning all muslims because of the actions of the extremists.

I say he is just as violence prone as any terrorist and should be treated as such.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 13:47
    I can understand his fear and anger somewhat.

It is often easy for people to be overcome with emotion in the face of tragedy, so that feelings are too strong for anything else but rage.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 15:04
    Originally posted by sonship
    I can understand his fear and anger somewhat.

It is often easy for people to be overcome with emotion in the face of tragedy, so that feelings are too strong for anything else but rage.
    It would seem to me such rage, to call for the death of ALL Muslims, is not a sign of spiritual advancement.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 15:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It would seem to me such rage, to call for the death of ALL Muslims, is not a sign of spiritual advancement.
    I would say, 'spiritual weakness.'
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 21:13
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I would say, 'spiritual weakness.'
    All I want them to do is be under the influence of the atheist virus I intend to expose the entire planet to🙂
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 22:25
    However says we are all created equal is delusional.

Everyone is not created equal. What then of our attempts to find a platform of mutual respect and harmony? Where does the commonality of living beings lien
    The answer is given by Lord Krishna. He describes two natures at work in this phenomenal world. one is temporary and subject to constant flux and chan ...[text shortened]... nal secretary, lives at ISKCON Mayapur and is the director of the Bhaktivedanta Research Centre.
    Typical Hindu caste system elitist mentality.
  9. Joined
    21 Nov '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '16 23:55
    Is true religion not based on faith alone, from perspective of the Vedas, but on full realisation of God and scientific comprehension?
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 00:182 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That would be because he is in fact being taught violence. That is clear. A true spiritual person would not say and I qoute "Filthy Muslims' condemning all muslims because of the actions of the extremists.

I say he is just as violence prone as any terrorist and should be treated as such.
    You foolish boofhead.

There is a river of blood coming from the Muslim camp.

And the filthy Muslims are blowing up people everywhere, and all you can say is stop calling filthy Muslims filthy Muslims.

This is typical of silly sentimental coward Christians, who are apologizing for all the bombing of women and children and all the bloody arms and legs and heads that are in pieces all over the ground.

Coward, sentimental and blind boofhead.

Every Muslim defends this verse of the Quran.( strike terror in their hearts and kill them)

Why do you defend people who follow such a vile teaching?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 00:22
    This is typical of silly sentimental coward Christians, who are apologizing for all the bombing of women and children, and all the bloody arms and legs and heads that are in pieces all over the ground.
    If any Christians here have been defending terrorism or apologizing for bombings then perhaps you could provide links to the posts you are referring to.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 00:23
    Originally posted by Of Ants and Imps
    Is true religion not based on faith alone, from perspective of the Vedas, but on full realisation of God and scientific comprehension?
    Absolutely yes, but faith may be used at the beginning for the newcomer.

Then the devotee develops transcendental knowledge, and then faith is not required after that.

Faith means your not sure.

You doubt.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 00:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    If any Christians here have been defending terrorism or apologizing for bombings then perhaps you could provide links to the posts you are referring to.
    You disgusting troll.

FMF what's wrong with you?

Can you not engage topics sincerely.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 00:36
    You disgusting troll.

FMF what's wrong with you?

Can you not engage topics sincerely.
    If you have any links to the posts here on this forum where Christians supposedly have been defending terrorism or apologizing for bombings then you really should provide them. You have made the claim. You ought to substantiate it.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 00:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    It is interesting that you admit that mankind is above the animals on some level, but then turn around and condemn those same men for eating the said animals as being a sin as if to say that they are our equals.
    What!

You don't eat animals because animals are alive and don't like being killed and caged and force fed.

Its that simple.................they suffer and they loose their lives.

Would you like me to put a pneumatic bolt into your skull?

No you would not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree