1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 00:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you have any links to the posts here on this forum where Christians supposedly have been defending terrorism or apologizing for bombings then you really should provide them. You have made the claim. You ought to substantiate it.
    Your deleted.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 00:48
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Can you not engage topics sincerely.
    One could ask whether you claiming that "Christians are apologizing for all the bombing of women and children" ~ and then refusing to show where any Christians have done this (because, as we all know, no Christians here are doing any such thing) ~ is "sincere" engagement in this topic.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 01:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    One could ask whether you claiming that "Christians are apologizing for all the bombing of women and children" ~ and then refusing to show where any Christians have done this (because, as we all know, no Christians here are doing any such thing) ~ is "sincere" engagement in this topic.
    Go away.

You have read my postings.

You know what's true.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 01:151 edit
    You disgusting troll.

FMF what's wrong with you?

Can you not engage topics sincerely.
    I have always condemned terrorism outright and unequivocally regardless of the motivation of the perpetrators or the excuses they offer for their acts, and I have always tried to stand up to people making false assertions and accusations with regard to these serious issues and events, so my sincerity and consistency is pretty much on display ~ loud and clear ~ for other posters to see.

You, on the other hand, seem obsessed with the preposterous religion-related justifications that the relatively tiny number of criminals involved in terrorism claim to have (and refuse to entertain any proper discussion of this, while you yourself advocate genocide for your own religious reasons), and you also accuse fellow posters willy-nilly of ridiculous things while being unwilling or unable to substantiate anything - and offering, instead, repetitive, rancorous, personal remarks.

I would say that it is your "sincerity" that has a question mark over it, not mine.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 02:112 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I have always condemned terrorism outright and unequivocally regardless of the motivation of the perpetrators or the excuses they offer for their acts, and I have always tried to stand up to people making false assertions and accusations with regard to these serious issues and events, so my sincerity and consistency is pretty much on display ~ loud and clear ~ f ...[text shortened]... remarks.

I would say that it is your "sincerity" that has a question mark over it, not mine.
    Blah blah blah...................

This vile false religion instructs in the pages of the Quran to murder and rape and terrorize everyone.

That's why the whole religion is at fault..........boofhead.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 02:22
    Blah blah blah... [...]...boofhead.
    Your forum persona's approach to discourse comes across like you are masturbating, figuratively speaking. You may not agree, but do you know what I am getting at?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 02:25
    This vile false religion instructs in the pages of the Quran to murder and rape and terrorize everyone.
    I don't accept any religion-based justifications for acts or mass murder or terrorism. Perpetrators of criminal acts should be tracked down, prosecuted, and punished ~ regardless of what theological or ideological notions they attribute their acts to.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 02:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't accept any religion-based justifications for acts or mass murder or terrorism. Perpetrators of criminal acts should be tracked down, prosecuted, and punished ~ regardless of what theological or ideological notions they attribute their acts to.
    Well, that's good.

So, you will also declare that followers of a violent religion are filthy scum.

It' OK to use strong words to describe a filthy sore.

Its called honesty, and sometimes it is difficult to find the right words when you are describing something very awful and disgusting.

IT means we have to throw away the (politically correct hand book) to describe the truth.

And, the truth is what's going on in front of you.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 03:56
    So, you will also declare that followers of a violent religion are filthy scum.
    Of course not. Nor do I condemn all followers of the Vedas on account of the fact that you have called for genocide and endorse rape in certain circumstances and have done so in the name of you religion. I simply don't accept religion-related excuses for criminality. If there is some religious/mythological motive behind terrorist acts then this can be entered into evidence and testified to in court when the terrorists are being subject to criminal prosecution.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 07:13
    Go away.

You have read my postings.

You know what's true.
    By reading your postings, we know what is 'untrue'.

Everyone here i'm sure, including myself, condemns terrorist acts and those who carry them out. We don't however condemn an entire people or religion, which is your obvious downfall.

Fly away little sparrow...
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 09:54
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    By reading your postings, we know what is 'untrue'.

Everyone here i'm sure, including myself, condemns terrorist acts and those who carry them out. We don't however condemn an entire people or religion, which is your obvious downfall.

Fly away little sparrow...
    YOU MORON.

The entire 2 billion Muslims defend the verse in the Quran that says (strike terror in their hearts and kill them where you find them)

Every Muslim can, at any second become a combatant terrorist because of that verse and another one hundred more verses that incite violence.

Get honest.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:01
    The entire 2 billion Muslims defend the verse in the Quran that says (strike terror in their hearts and kill them where you find them). Every Muslim can, at any second become a combatant terrorist because of that verse and another one hundred more verses that incite violence.
    On what basis do you make this claim? You'd be hard pressed to find many Islamic theologians who support it. Undoubtedly there are some that say it and who are in league with terrorists. But you are claiming that such views are professed by "2 billion Muslims". What is your foundation for making such an extraordinary claim about the beliefs of "the entire 2 billion" people?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    On what basis do you make this claim? You'd be hard pressed to find many Islamic theologians who support it. Undoubtedly there are some that say it and who are in league with terrorists. But you are claiming that such views are professed by "2 billion Muslims". What is your foundation for making such an extraordinary claim about the beliefs of "the entire 2 billion" people?
    Are you daft?

Every Muslim believes in his book the Quran.

A very violent and pig ignorant Quran as well.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your forum persona's approach to discourse comes across like you are masturbating, figuratively speaking. You may not agree, but do you know what I am getting at?
    FMF has just exposed is mind.

Sorry to hear you are unwell.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:08
    Are you daft?
    This is not an answer to the question. The question is: On what basis do you make the claim that you made in your previous post?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree