1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:03
    Yo, it is quite CLEAR to me by reading many of these threads there are alot in here who like to chew on others..

Why would one find some satisfaction to belittle another?

These threads in my eyes and I believe in many as well are to express our views of our conditioned belief influences that have molded our lives..

How is any browbeating another accomplishing one iota of GAIN OF UNDERSTANDING? yes?
  2. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:22
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Yo, it is quite CLEAR to me by reading many of these threads there are alot in here who like to chew on others..

These threads in my eyes and I believe in many as well are to express our views of our conditioned belief influences that have molded our lives..

How is any browbeating another accomplishing one iota of GAIN OF UNDERSTANDING? yes?
    Yo, T&L I don't like TO chew on oTHErs, but I can't stanD ignorance. I'm MORE than HaPpY for you to believe wHAt you like and try to convince others of your TrUtH. But accept that there ARE people out here in this world that disagree and WILL call yOu on it. Yes?
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:27
    Originally posted by amannion
    Yo, T&L I don't like TO chew on oTHErs, but I can't stanD ignorance. I'm MORE than HaPpY for you to believe wHAt you like and try to convince others of your TrUtH. But accept that there ARE people out here in this world that disagree and WILL call yOu on it. Yes?
    If you are not one of they that I have recognized do the biting, why post as you do, by biting as you have with such insults of enhanced wOrds, and claim you are not ignorant?
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:291 edit
    Yo, I'm ignorant too, yet am rectifying this immensely...

I "have ignorance" would be better stated..
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:42

Look, the forums can often become rife with squabbling. The best you can do is stick it out and try to argue your case as cogently as possible. What really annoys people on the forum is when someone repeatedly quotes Scripture, offering no argument, interpretation or even any comment -- as if their belief is self-evident and everyone else fails to understand it simply out of sheer bloodymindedness. You need to put your contention out clearly, use good arguments and acknowledge when someone has presented you with a solid objection.
  6. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:45
    If you are not one of they that I have recognized do the biting, why post as you do, by biting as you have with such insults of enhanced wOrds, and claim you are not ignorant?
    Okay, I'll try to decipher your bizarre sentence construction ...
    My 'enhanced' words I thought would be obvious - a bit of what we Australians call a 'piss take' of your use of capitalising words. (That is, I was making fun of it.)
    Did I claim I was not ignorant? Perhaps you read this indirectly. Believe me, I am. But my mention of ignorance is to do with the nature of our physical world and our understanding of it.
    What annoys me is that people deny the reality of our scientific understandings of the world while using the very devices developed through these understandings to reject them. That is ignorance.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:481 edit

The Holy Quran : Chapter 5: Al-Ma'idah

[5:3] O ye who believe! profane not the Signs of Allah, nor the Sacred Month, nor the animals brought as an offering, nor the animals of sacrifice wearing collars, nor those repairing to the Sacred House, seeking grace from their Lord, and His pleasure. And when you put off the pilgrims’ garb and are clear of the Sacred Territory, you may hunt. And let not the enmity of a people, that they hindered you from the Sacred Mosque, incite you to transgress. And help one another in righteousness and piety; but help not one another in sin and transgression. And fear Allah; surely, Allah is severe in punishment.

The Holy Quran : Chapter 31: Luqman
    [31:7] And of men is he who takes idle tales in exchange for guidance to lead men astray from the path of Allah, without knowledge, and to make fun of it. For such there will be humiliating punishment.

Some relevant scripture for you...enjoy :]
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:49
    Originally posted by Agerg
    [b]The Holy Quran : Chapter 5: Al-Ma'idah

[5:3] O ye who believe! profane not the Signs of Allah, nor the Sacred Month, nor the animals brought as an offering, nor the animals of sacrifice wearing collars, nor those repairing to the Sacred House, seeking grace from their Lord, and His pleasure. And when you put off the pilgrims’ garb and are clear of ...[text shortened]... h, without knowledge, and to make fun of it. For such there will be humiliating punishment.
    [/b]
    apparently the greatest torments are reserved for Christians and Jews, so you had better watch out, Judas!
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    apparently the greatest torments are reserved for Christians and Jews, so you had better watch out, Judas!
    I'm neither :]
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:52
    I'm neither :]
    hmmm, i am sure they must have special torments for non believers!
  11. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:541 edit
    hmmm, i am sure they must have special torments for non believers!
    If you could only see the extent to which my hands tremble in fear as I contemplate the magic spells that will be cast at my magically inflammable yet pain receptive body as I writhe in agony in hell for all eternity 😲
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:58
    If you could only see the extent to which my hands tremble in fear 😲
    so while we are reclining on divans underneath the shade drinking from rivers of wine, and seventy large bosomed maidens attend to our needs, you Agers shall be boiled alive until you are nearly dead, revived and then the process shall be repeated for evah and evah and evah! No wonder you tremble!
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 23:08
    so while we are reclining on divans underneath the shade drinking from rivers of wine, and seventy large bosomed maidens attend to our needs, you Agers shall be boiled alive until you are nearly dead, revived and then the process shall be repeated for evah and evah and evah! No wonder you tremble!
    On second thoughts given anything goes in the netherworlds and neverlands I'm sure I could just bribe demons for a cooling potion then...no problemo
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 23:08
    [b]The Holy Quran : Chapter 5: Al-Ma'idah

[5:3] O ye who believe! profane not the Signs of Allah, nor the Sacred Month, nor the animals brought as an offering, nor the animals of sacrifice wearing collars, nor those repairing to the Sacred House, seeking grace from their Lord, and His pleasure. And when you put off the pilgrims’ garb and are clear of ...[text shortened]... such there will be humiliating punishment.

Some relevant scripture for you...enjoy :][/b]
    Punishment of ANY SORT is in direct reason that ignorance (the sins on earth) is still known..

I know that it is the woman in travail's (woe to that man~ woe man) responsibility to rectify all of it and make the Law honorable, as even Christ said that to enter into the kingdom of Heaven one must become a child again, which is what she is baring for ALL MANKIND...

Isaiah 42 (King James Version)

18Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

19Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant?

20Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

21The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

22But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

23Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

24Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

This IS the woman in travail, TYPING these words, to which I fight the dragon (satan)

I just posted this in one of the other threads

Matthew 18:3 (King James Version)

3And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Peter IS the woman in travail (Jacob, given for a spoil Isaiah 42:24)

17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 23:09
    On second thoughts given anything goes in the netherworlds and neverlands I'm sure I could just bribe demons for a cooling potion then...no problemo
    Lol, in Islamic heaven, anything is possible 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree