weeping and gnashing of teeth

weeping and gnashing of teeth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Yes if you had in fact written it. Which would be possible to prove if you had but impossible to prove if you hadn't. So there you go win win for you.
What is the real point of you behaving this way in public?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Jun 17

Yes if you had in fact written it. Which would be possible to prove if you had but impossible to prove if you hadn't. So there you go win win for you.
You are either lying here or have a dreadful memory. Which is it?

F

Moves
05 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You are either [1] lying here or have [2] a dreadful memory. Which is it?
There is a [3].

[3] He's trolling.

In fact there's a [4] as well. I brought it up with him both in private and in public. I won't do so again.

Moves
05 Jun 17

You are either lying here or have a dreadful memory. Which is it?
I know for a fact that I have never asked FMF whether he thought ISIS are entitled to their opinions on morality as Fetch. So he is the one that is lying if he claims to have answered a question that I have never asked him.

Moves
05 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
What is the real point of you behaving this way in public?
The real question is why do you claim to have answered a question that I have never asked you?

F

Moves
05 Jun 17

The real question is why do you claim to have answered a question that I have never asked you?
I "claim" it because it's the truth.

F

Moves
05 Jun 17

I know for a fact that I have never asked FMF whether he thought ISIS are entitled to their opinions on morality as Fetch. So he is the one that is lying if he claims to have answered a question that I have never asked him.
I am not lying. But you are entitled to your opinion that I am.

Moves
05 Jun 17
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I "claim" it because it's the truth.
Because the truth according to FMF is whatever he decides to be true. Just shoot randomly whatever you hit, call it the target. FMFs truth is subject to change, today it could be true tomorrow it may be false.

F

Moves
05 Jun 17
1 edit

Because the truth according to FMF is whatever he decides to be true.
Do you want me to spend time going back over 200-300 days of forum posts in order to prove to you that I have already discussed these issues of morality, belief and perceived truth with you in some depth, and to answer your charge of lying with evidence to the contrary, is that what you want?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Jun 17

Variations of the same question are still the 'SAME' question.

Moves
05 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Do you want me to spend time going back over 200-300 days of forum posts in order to [b]prove to you that I have already discussed these issues of morality, belief and perceived truth with you in some depth, and to answer your charge of lying with evidence to the contrary, is that what you want?[/b]
I asked you a simple question about ISIS which I have never asked you before. All you had to say was yes or no. It is quite obvious to me why you won't answer the question because it will undermine your assumptions about morality.

Moves
05 Jun 17

Variations of the same question are still the 'SAME' question.
Which question do you think I have asked which is a variation of this one but similar?

F

Moves
05 Jun 17

I asked you a simple question about ISIS which I have never asked you before.
We talked about ISIS before. You are entitled to your opinion that we didn't. I am not going to go back and look for "evidence".

F

Moves
05 Jun 17

It is quite obvious to me why you won't answer the question because it will undermine your assumptions about morality.
We have already discussed my assumptions about morality at length and in detail. You were posting as Fetchmyjunk at the time.

Moves
05 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
We talked about ISIS before. You are entitled to your opinion that we didn't. I am not going to go back and look for "evidence".
Talking about ISIS in general is not the same as you answering a specific question about ISIS and you know it.