1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:29
    Originally posted by sh76
    Anyway, so I'm giving Spirituality a try.
    This might serve as a kind of introduction.

http://sfrhp.blogspot.co.uk

The name of its creator is not known or at least no one has come out in public and claimed it as their own yet. The blog link [URL] is a UK one I note.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:35
    Learning all that stuff just to argue with the missionaries? No, thanks. I'd rather spend my time doing something productive like watching Breaking Bad reruns.
    Learn all that stuff to educate .. its a nobler cause than watching reruns.
  3. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:41
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Learn all that stuff to educate .. its a nobler cause than watching reruns.
    Ignorance is bliss.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:432 edits
    Debates is becoming boring. It's now basically a 33-33-33 split between;

- Right wingers blasting government and Hillary Clinton and various minority groups
    - Left wingers blasting the Republican presidential candidates, especially Trump
    - Duchess64 and a cadre that includes normbenign, Eladar and a few others recycling and trading the same insults over a ...[text shortened]... The Oatmeal had a pretty good summary:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/religion

What say you?
    Since FMF left, Debates hasn't been the same

You could always try to persuade him to go back because essentially he contributes little understanding to spirituality except to foment contentiousness. But enough of him welcome to spirituality and may your presence help us understand.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

You could always try to persuade him to go back because essentially he contributes little understanding to spirituality except to foment contentiousness. But enough of him welcome to spirituality and may your presence help us understand.
    Thank you, RC.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:47
    Ignorance is bliss.
    Must be a politician or religious leader that came up with that line.

Anyhow these JWs send along an older head with a young uninitiated one, and quite often the younger one is taken aback at my statements. JWs believe in suppressing knowledge and would prefer if the younger JWs remain in ignorance about their past.

Im pretty sure that my statements have cause many a young JW to go and do some homework,

By the way whats Breaking Bad?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:49

FMF is like a pitbull, but in good way. He does not allow you people to get away with parading half-truths and opinions as facts... I hope he sticks around.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 14:55
    Thank you, RC.
    Today you thank him, tomorrow you'll be rolling your eyes to the heavens and checking the whereabouts of your wallet.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:081 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Today you thank him, tomorrow you'll be rolling your eyes to the heavens and checking the whereabouts of your wallet.
    To send me donations 😀
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:12
    To send me donations 😀
    Thought old chap you were no longer collecting for the lobotomy? 😲
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:13
    FMF is like a pitbull, but in good way. He does not allow you people to get away with parading half-truths and opinions as facts... I hope he sticks around.
    So you see him as the forum police, patrolling up and down trying to catch some poor brutha ridin dirty! I agree, he sees us rollin and he hates it!

YouTube
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:23
    Debates is becoming boring. It's now basically a 33-33-33 split between;

- Right wingers blasting government and Hillary Clinton and various minority groups
    - Left wingers blasting the Republican presidential candidates, especially Trump
    - Duchess64 and a cadre that includes normbenign, Eladar and a few others recycling and trading the same insults over a ...[text shortened]... The Oatmeal had a pretty good summary:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/religion

What say you?
    .Welcome.

This is what you think...............

"Who is this God science? Who is the God who offers his people power but no moral framework to tell you how to use that power? What kind of God gives a child fire but does not warn the child of its dangers? The language of science comes with no signposts about good and bad. Science textbooks tell us how to create a nuclear reaction, and yet they contain no chapter asking us if it is a good or a bad idea."

God has given you the Sanskrit Vedas.

Veda in Sanskrit means knowledge, and that knowledge has come down to mankind through a disciplic succession of pure spiritual masters.

The Vedas are a billion verses of transcendental knowledge given to mankind at the dawn of time., and the devotee of the Lord embraces himself/herself into the deep spiritual and transcendental section of the Vedas that teaches TRUE religion.

Here is a taste of the Vedas.......... ( http://www.stephen-knapp.com/proof_of_vedic_culture's_global_existence.htm )

Enjoy, and do ask questions (in my personal inbox please)

PS. be careful of the trolls in this forum.

They are the ones who seek to agitate, and never make sincere spiritual enquiry.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:26
    So you see him as the forum police, patrolling up and down trying to catch some poor brutha ridin dirty! I agree, he sees us rollin and he hates it!

[youtube]laPYb-Cvcbs[/youtube]
    That's right robbie, everyone sees how awesome you are in here, how you are one of God's special chosen ones and everyone is falling over themselves to hate and persecute you for it. 🙄
  14. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:27
    By the way whats Breaking Bad?
    😲😲😲

Not sure if you watch TV at all, but I wish I were in your position of never having seen BB so that I could experience it for the first time.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:28
    And is it your position that a vedic warrior should have absolutely no additional perks by virtue of his selfless devotion to the defense of the Kshatriya elite?

That would be an odd position to take.

PS: FMF, how am I doing? 😉
    I just fell off my chair.

But very happy.

You do have the stuff of an advanced soul.

Am I judging to quickly.

I hope not.

Namaste

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree