1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 14:41
    What Do We Know About Heaven?

Our finite minds and temporal frames of reference and most vivid imaginations are totally incapable of even beginning to comprehend what God has in store for all human beings since time began.who have simply said "Yes" rather than "No" to His free gift of salvation and eternal life made possible by Christ's redemptive work on behalf of us all. Yet He has revealed several facts for Christ's Royal Family Members to know now:

1) That we will be face to face with our Lord and Saviour from the moment of our physical death for all eternity. "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." (John 14:1-3)

Invitation: Please feel free to contribute facts which you have also learned about your own home for eternity.
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 14:44
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]What Do We Know About Heaven?

Our finite minds and temporal frames of reference and most vivid imaginations are totally incapable of even beginning to comprehend what God has in store for all human beings since time began.who have simply said "Yes" rather than "No" to His free gift of salvation and eternal life made possible by Christ's redemp ...[text shortened]... ease feel free to contribute facts which you have also learned about your own home for eternity.[/b]
    Q: What Do We Know About Heaven?

A: It doesn't exist.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 15:31

Our finite minds and temporal frames of reference and most vivid imaginations are totally incapable of even beginning to comprehend what God has in store for all human beings since time began.who have simply said "Yes" rather than "No" to His free gift of salvation and eternal life made possible by Christ's redemp ...[text shortened]... ease feel free to contribute facts which you have also learned about your own home for eternity.[/b]
    itz gonna be boring
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 16:26

Do you imagine heaven as place where our old human bodies are reborn like they were before? Maybe healthier or something? In other words, do you think heaven is a physical place like the surface of a supergiant planet with trees and oceans and stuff?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 17:552 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Do you imagine heaven as place where our old human bodies are reborn like they were before? Maybe healthier or something? In other words, do you think heaven is a physical place like the surface of a supergiant planet with trees and oceans and stuff?
    Insightful questions, sonhouse: "reborn" yes unlike our physical birth on earth; "healthier" than before: absolutely with no more pain or suffering or fears of death or dying; "physical place": yes unlike we could possibly dream of or imagine; heaven is an exponentially mega improved garden or park with perfect environment vs. the place where the first man and woman were created and walked around naked enjoying perfect sex and food and health until the man disobeyed God's one command and both were kicked out of the park because God cannot deny His own Divine Integrity.
    (to be continued)
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 17:57
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    itz gonna be boring
    Please consider the alternative.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 17:57
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Q: What Do We Know About Heaven?

A: It doesn't exist.
    Proof?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 17:58

Invitation: Please feel free to contribute facts which you have also learned about your own home for eternity.[/b]
    OK serious question, for you; seeing as how you believe that hell is literally underground, do you correspondence believe that heaven is in the sky above the clouds somewhere?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 18:10
    Originally posted by divegeester
    OK serious question, for you; seeing as how you believe that hell is literally underground, do you correspondence believe that heaven is in the sky above the clouds somewhere?
    Thanks for your objectively focused and honest question; please stay tuned.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 18:30
    And you sir, where do you believe heaven is situated?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 19:41
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    And you sir, where do you believe heaven is situated?
    I'll answer after Grampy Bobby does.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 19:51
    I'll answer after Grampy Bobby does.
    Will his answer (or the general response to it) influence your own?!
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 19:52
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Will his answer (or the general response to it) influence your own?!
    Not at all.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 19:531 edit
    Thanks for your objectively focused and honest question; please stay tuned.
    You have invited questions and acknowledged that my is honest , so why can't you just answer it, instead of the playing this silly prevarication game?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '15 21:00

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree