1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Making a joke about some pretentious, oily pop star dying does not preclude someone from being a Christian.
    Well thats your affair divegeester but suffice to say we find you once again being contentious merely for the sake of being contentious.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Well thats your affair divegeester but suffice to say we find you once again being contentious merely for the sake of being contentious.
    Are you moralising over me robbie? 😉
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:07
    By the way I've still not forgotten about your hypocrisy over the "window licker" comment. I'll get back to that this weekend weasel-boy.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:071 edit
    Are you moralising over me robbie? 😉
    No divegeester I am not that is why I stated its your affair.
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:08
    Originally posted by sonship
    The dead have no desires ... [b]"under the sun."

According to Ecclesiastes the dead leaving this world "under the sun" have nothing left here.

In the book Solomon posses the question about the spirit of the dead and says "Who knows ...?". This means that among the living, among those "under the sun" it is not experime ...[text shortened]... ot. And He taught us something about that. Oblivion or annihilation He did not teach about that.[/b]
    My point was in the context of an atheist attributing desires to Jesus. An atheist wouldn't believe that Jesus could have desires now.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:08
    Then why are you publicly accusing me of not being a Christian?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:09
    Oh well I must be mistaking you for someone else, and not the person who claimed to be a Christian and claimed they weren't and then lied about it and then bad-mouthed the Bible calling it "bulls***" repeatedly.
    You accuse others of having comprehension issues when you are clearly not reading my posts and understanding them. I JUST said that while you have steadfastly 'claimed' to be a Christian, and have not wavered from that claim......I HAVE. I just admitted 20 minutes ago that my faith has been that of a roller coaster, and while at times I feel that I 'could' be a Christian, there are many times I am confused about the entire issue......hence this thread!!!!

How about this: stop looking at the twig in chaney3's eye, and commence doing something about that huge tree branch with rotten fruit hanging from it in YOUR eye. How about that?

And the Bible: You have said numerous times that you would be willing to discard the entire New Testament if the story of hell and eternal suffering were true.

Maybe now: you can comment on Jesus? What He means to you? And what He may want from Dive in regards to being a Christian? Or is this just gonna be a chaney3 bashing thread for you?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:09
    I think you are a massive bell-end.

Does that also preclude me from being a Christian - are you going to moralise over that?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:10
    Then why are you publicly accusing me of not being a Christian?
    Its not an accusation divegeester, Christians simply don't behave like you.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:11
    Originally posted by chaney3
    You accuse others of having comprehension issues when you are clearly not reading my posts and understanding them. I JUST said that while you have steadfastly 'claimed' to be a Christian, and have not wavered from that claim......I HAVE. I just admitted 20 minutes ago that my faith has been that of a roller coaster, and while at times I feel that I 'could' ...[text shortened]... ive in regards to being a Christian? Or is this just gonna be a chaney3 bashing thread for you?
    Your problem with me is not my comprehension, it's my dislike, mistrust and lack of respect for you.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:12
    I think you are a massive bell-end.

Does that also preclude me from being a Christian - are you going to moralise over that?
    You seem to be harbouring the idea that you can say what you like about other people, insulting the dead, calling others pricks, bell ends etc etc yes I think it is evidence that you are not a Christian.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:12
    Its not an accusation divegeester, Christians simply don't behave like you.
    Here is what you said:

"Divegeester is not a Christian despite his pretensions."

Sounds like an accusation to me boyo.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:14
    You seem to be harbouring the idea that you can say what you like about other people, insulting the dead, calling others pricks, bell ends etc etc yes I think it is evidence that you are not a Christian.
    That's rich coming from the man who regularly calls me a "son of Satan".

You honestly have no idea what "hypocrisy" means do you?

😵
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:14
    Originally posted by chaney3
    You accuse others of having comprehension issues when you are clearly not reading my posts and understanding them. I JUST said that while you have steadfastly 'claimed' to be a Christian, and have not wavered from that claim......I HAVE. I just admitted 20 minutes ago that my faith has been that of a roller coaster, and while at times I feel that I 'could' ...[text shortened]... ive in regards to being a Christian? Or is this just gonna be a chaney3 bashing thread for you?
    I have attempted to get him to do just that chaney3 and concluded that he thinks the counsel if not for him or doesn't apply to him or he has no need to change his behaviour towards others.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 14:15
    Does you repeatedly calling me "a son of satan" mean you are no longer a Jehovah's Witness then?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree