1. Standard memberScriabin
    Done Asking
    Washington, D.C.
    Moves
    24 Jul '08 03:47
    Originally posted by scherzo
    But, the million dollar question:

Did he turn down the presidency because he dissented against the new Israeli fascist regime?
    You're acquitting yourself in a way that no jury ever would. If you act like an ass, don't get insulted if people ride you. Judging just by the number of threads that end with an entry from you, scherzo, old doom, you've never been outspoken; no one has ever been able to.

You've become as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Jul '08 13:33
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    ???
    Worms eat you.
  3. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 20:59
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Worms eat you.
    You get judged then you go to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory
  4. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 21:14
    Master Kung said: "I do not yet know of this life - how can I speak of the next?"
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '09 23:07
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Master Kung said: "I do not yet know of this life - how can I speak of the next?"
    Don't know who master king was but I'm talking about God.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 02:33
    Originally posted by Badwater
    No one knows. Anyone who claims to know is a liar.

Any kind of belief system is in the dark on this one - God, no God, afterlife, no afterlife, whatever; no one knows. This is why the theist and athiest are on the same turf with this question. They may not like it and will bitch and moans, but they are.
    Ec 9:5 says your just dead...
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 21:51
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Ec 9:5 says your just dead...
    What this one? "For he living know that they shall die, but the dead know nothing more, neither have they a reward any more; for the memory of them is forgotten".
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 22:11
    Originally posted by daniel58
    What this one? "For he living know that they shall die, but the dead know nothing more, neither have they a reward any more; for the memory of them is forgotten".
    Sorry but don't understand the question..
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 22:26
    Sorry but don't understand the question..
    You said "Ec 9:5 says your just dead", therefore i gave you the quote, and asked you is that what you meant.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 23:35
    You said "Ec 9:5 says your just dead", therefore i gave you the quote, and asked you is that what you meant.
    It means you are physically dead and you no longer have any thoughts or existance until you ae resurrected in the future.
  11. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 23:59
    It means you are physically dead and you no longer have any thoughts or existance until you ae resurrected in the future.
    You have existence, your soul, goes to Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 Jul '09 00:19
    You have existence, your soul, goes to Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory.
    Eze 18:4 says the Soul that is sinning will die and not continue on to some other fate. Acts 3:23 shows the soul can be destroyed.
    The soul is the physicle body that dies and perishes at death. The spirit of life or life force that we all have is what returns to God. This is what god breathed into Adam when he made him come alive.
    Our thoughts perish as I mentioned earlier by scripture at death, not continues on is some other form. The resurrection at a latter time is when god gives us a new body and returns that life force to us and restores our memories to that. Jesus himself was resurrected in that same fashion. There are no scriptures that says Jesus was still conscience in some spirit form those 3 days he was dead. He was really dead with no thoughts at all.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    16 Jul '09 01:10
    Eze 18:4 says the Soul that is sinning will die and not continue on to some other fate. Acts 3:23 shows the soul can be destroyed.
    The soul is the physicle body that dies and perishes at death. The spirit of life or life force that we all have is what returns to God. This is what god breathed into Adam when he made him come alive.
    Our thoughts peris ...[text shortened]... cience in some spirit form those 3 days he was dead. He was really dead with no thoughts at all.
    No He went to Limbo and freed all the souls of the Old Testament.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '09 02:59
    You get 'processed' at such and such star system and you are 're-born' into your next life.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 Jul '09 13:40
    No He went to Limbo and freed all the souls of the Old Testament.
    Could you show that to me in the Bible? Thanks..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree