Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '14 04:12
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Praying and
    Bathing in it.

Two completely different things.

Christ said how to prayer. It was short and to the point.
    Nothing about bathing in it.

You are as usual fooling yourself.
    So you say.
    Kelly
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '14 06:10
    The 'automatically righteous' part is the issue.
    No, it's not. It's YOUR issue, along with your ASSUMPTION that Christians believe this.

IF you were a Christian, you would see that this is not the case. Why then, do you assume it is for everyone else?

It is because you hold no respect, let alone love, for your Christian brothers in direct disobedience to Jesus, AND you bear false witness to them. So please stop with your hypocritical views on 'what it means to follow Christ'.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Oct '14 06:16
    First, making derogatory statements about the teachings of Christ again? Calling it legalism? You go pal .. its your funeral.

Next, KJ was referring to 'bathing in it' as a normal day to day thing, and not as an exception.
    No, he was NOT calling the teachings of Christ 'legalism', he was calling YOUR behavior 'legalism'.

You seem to have quite the high opinion of your behavior on these forums if you equate your behavior to the teachings of Christ. I and others have shown repeatedly how they are as different as night and day.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '14 09:14
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    God is not a someone whose lamb we rub
    three times and get a wish Kelly
    You rub a lamb three times in NZ and you better wish the farmer is a poor shot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree