1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 18:43
    @chaney3 said
    If anyone cares:

This thread was supposed to be lighthearted, and I expected to get some humorous 'roasting', but as always, FMF invades with his nonsense and turns this into a personal attack thread about my past.
    Lighten up sunshine
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 18:55
    @divegeester said
    Lighten up sunshine
    Your constant defense of FMF at all costs, in all threads, regardless of content is becoming just as boring and predictable as his posts.

You two are not doing yourselves any favors.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 19:10
    @chaney3 said
    Your constant defense of FMF at all costs, in all threads, regardless of content is becoming just as boring and predictable as his posts.

“Constant defence of FMF”

Post a link to this one you can find.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 19:11
    @chaney3 said
    Oh no! What do you think will happen..?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 02:39
    @chaney3 said
    And you....you very fiendishly reply to people by picking apart the context of their posts, leaving out details that were put there for a reason, edit them out because they interfere with your agenda, and then make a dishonest and deceptive reply.

It's got to stop!!
    Either reply to full context, or don't bother. You are acting cowardly.
    I think you just crave the attention of Christians by pretending that you need to be convinced of things they believe when, in fact, you don't believe those things, never have, and never will..
  6. Joined
    06 Nov '18
    Moves
    06 Nov '18 06:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree