1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 13:06
    @chaney3 said
    It figures you would be an A-hole to bring up those days in a thread I created knowing I would receive some ribbing, but not for drunken posts, which haven't happened in a long time.
    I am not bringing up "those days" at all. Indeed, I am commenting on my perception of your current personality and rather too many of your current posts.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 13:16
    @fmf said
    I am not bringing up "those days" at all. Indeed, I am commenting on my perception of your current personality and rather too many of your current posts.
    You're lying!!

You said "drunkenly" in your response to KellyJay.

Why did you edit out my first sentence where I said I haven't drank in a year?

You are dishonest and deceptive.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 13:21
    @chaney3 said
    You're lying!!

You said "drunkenly" in your response to KellyJay.
    No, I'm not lying. I think you often post drunk.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 13:22
    @chaney3 said
    Why did you edit out my first sentence where I said I haven't drank in a year?
    Because it sounds like disinhibited guff.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 13:27
    @fmf said
    Because it sounds like disinhibited guff.
    Well, I haven't drank in a year.

And you....you very fiendishly reply to people by picking apart the context of their posts, leaving out details that were put there for a reason, edit them out because they interfere with your agenda, and then make a dishonest and deceptive reply.

It's got to stop!!
    Either reply to full context, or don't bother. You are acting cowardly.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 13:34
    @chaney3 said
    Well, I haven't drank in a year.

And you....you very fiendishly reply to people by picking apart the context of their posts, leaving out details that were put there for a reason, edit them out because they interfere with your agenda, and then make a dishonest and deceptive reply.

It's got to stop!!
    Either reply to full context, or don't bother. You are acting cowardly.
    I don't believe your story. I think you just crave attention from Christians by pretending you have to be convinced of things they believe which you don't.

You started this by claiming not to be a Christian and saying provocative things.

Then you changed tack and claimed you were a Christian after all but you didn't believe much of the Christian stuff.

You remind me of the Nyborgs in Glengarry Glen Ross. "They just like talking to salesmen".
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 13:37
    @fmf said
    I don't believe your story. I think you just crave attention from Christians by pretending you have to be convinced of things they believe which you don't.

You started this by claiming not to be a Christian and saying provocative things.

Then you changed tack and claimed you were a Christian after all but you didn't believe much of the Christian stuff.

You remind me of the Nyborgs in Glengarry Glen Ross. "They just like talking to salesmen".
    Believe what you want.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 14:19
    @chaney3 said
    Believe what you want.
    I am. And I am posting based on that.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 14:26
    @fmf said
    I am. And I am posting based on that.
    So let me get this straight:

I took off 7 months from posting while I was working on myself, and NOT drinking.

I rejoined the forums and have been posting for the last 5 months, while NOT drinking.

I have NOT drank in 1 full year.

You don't believe me?
    For what reasons?
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 14:46
    @chaney3 said
    Today is exactly one year since I last drank.

It figures you would be an A-hole to bring up those days in a thread I created knowing I would receive some ribbing, but not for drunken posts, which haven't happened in a long time.

FMF=JERK. 😀
    That’s great Chaney keep it up. You and I have something we can agree on. 🤔
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 14:53
    @chaney3 said
    So let me get this straight:

I took off 7 months from posting while I was working on myself, and NOT drinking.

I rejoined the forums and have been posting for the last 5 months, while NOT drinking.

I have NOT drank in 1 full year.

You don't believe me?
    For what reasons?
    Like I said, I don't believe you because of your current persona, behaviour and the content of many of your posts.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 15:47
    @chaney3 said
    Sorry, I pay no attention to chaps with leprosy and who smell bad.

I will cross the street. 😀
    I’ve learned that you like to channel sonship.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 15:49
    @chaney3 said
    Believe what you want.
    Are you a Christian today?
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 15:57
    @divegeester said
    Are you a Christian today?
    Are you?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:011 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Are you?
    Yes, absolutely, unequivocally and totally.

I just don’t tolerate you lot of unprincipled churchy types who think you’re better than the atheists here because you believe a few things about God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree