1. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:01
    @kellyjay said
    Are you?
    Very good question.

Dive claims to be a Christian, but rarely acts like one.

Ya know......maybe that's why he's so obsessed with hell?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:03
    @chaney3 said
    Very good question.

You are free to accuse me of whatever you like, whenever you like. It is water of a ducks back.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:09
    @divegeester said
    You are free to accuse me of whatever you like, whenever you like. It is water of a ducks back.
    It's not an accusation, it's an observation, based on your words.

Also.....you do yourself NO favors by attacking Christians on this forum, when your 'pal' FMF says much worse about the faith he dumped, and you Dive are silent!!!
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:16
    @chaney3 said
    So let me get this straight:

I took off 7 months from posting while I was working on myself, and NOT drinking.

I rejoined the forums and have been posting for the last 5 months, while NOT drinking.

I have NOT drank in 1 full year.

You don't believe me?
    For what reasons?
    Well done!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:18
    @chaney3 said
    It's not an accusation, it's an observation, based on your words.

Also.....you do yourself NO favors by attacking Christians on this forum, when your 'pal' FMF says much worse about the faith he dumped, and you Dive are silent!!!
    FMF tells the truth. Most of the so called Christians in here are dishonest.

I trust FMF, I don’t trust any of the Christians in here

Simple diffence
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:201 edit
    @chaney3 said
    Very good question.

Dive acts little different from posters such as jaywill, KJ, SecondSon, et al. They all act very much like Christians. What do you think is all that different?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:26
    @chaney3 said
    Very good question.

According to your personal judgment, do you see yourself as a "better" or "worse" Christian than divegeester?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:341 edit
    @divegeester said

Simple diffence
    Yes, you have more in common with those that deny Jesus than acknowledge Him.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:35
    @fmf said
    According to your personal judgment, do you see yourself as a "better" or "worse" Christian than divegeester?
    We're equal, in my opinion.

I am only commenting today because Dive has no business commenting on sonship's remarks to Ghost, because Dive talks trash all the time.

That said, Dive has his moments when he actually posts something that resembles Christianity, but it's rare.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:411 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I have very little in common with the Christianity I see expressed in this forum from the likes of yourself, sonship et al. It is possible that we share the the same spiritual dna but we certainly express it differently.

Among my many faults are that I find it virtually impossible to live the life Christ laid out and that I am completely intolerant of pretensious religious blowhards who claim to be “teachers” (you haven’t) who try to convince me that the eternal mercy of a loving God is compromised through the literal interpretations and subsequent morally incoherent nonsense (which you believe).
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:431 edit
    @chaney3 said
    We're equal, in my opinion.

I am only commenting today because Dive has no business commenting on sonship's remarks to Ghost, because Dive talks trash all the time.

That said, Dive has his moments when he actually posts something that resembles Christianity, but it's rare.
    When I take the time to construct something of deep personal spiritual value it is generally ignored by most in this forum.
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:471 edit
    @divegeester said

Simple diffence
    lol what has FMF done to gain your trust?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:49
    @kellyjay said
    But he believes Jesus is his "Lord and Saviour". I don't. What do we have in common?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:52
    @fmf said
    But he believes Jesus is his "Lord and Saviour". I don't. What do we have in common?
    Beer and PBJ sandwiches.

Lol lol lol.

Had to, sorry.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 16:55
    @divegeester said
    Yes, absolutely, unequivocally and totally.

I just don’t tolerate you lot of unprincipled churchy types who think you’re better than the atheists here because you believe a few things about God.
    Who here thinks they are better than atheists?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree