1. Copenhagen
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 23:12
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I am beginning to absolutely despair for this site. When bigots can write incredibly ignorant statements like "True Muslims are hate because to be a true Muslim one must kill for there belief" and instead of being vilified for such filth, are actually supported and praised by other members, I am left stunned. This is a worldwide chess site wit ...[text shortened]... way possible the comments made by these two idiotic, ignorant, intolerant, and bigoted buffoons.
    Well, I must say that your patience with RBHILL, Darfius and dj2becker is impressive. Can't you see that they are beyond logical reach, but blinded by their fanatic belief in their "salvation".
    They are intellectual ants without sense, whom noone takes seriously and neither should you.
  2. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 23:27
    Originally posted by nickybutt
    Well, I must say that your patience with RBHILL, Darfius and dj2becker is impressive. Can't you see that they are beyond logical reach, but blinded by their fanatic belief in their "salvation".
    They are intellectual ants without sense, whom noone takes seriously and neither should you.
    Intellectual ants? How were you made aware of our respective IQ's? Do you have telepathic abilities? I would be interested to know how you arrived at your infallible conclusion.
  3. Copenhagen
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 23:53
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Intellectual ants? How were you made aware of our respective IQ's? Do you have telepathic abilities? I would be interested to know how you arrived at your infallible conclusion.
    Quite simply by reading what you've posted in here. It gives a pretty good idea of your intellectual capacity.
  4. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 23:59
    Originally posted by nickybutt
    Quite simply by reading what you've posted in here. It gives a pretty good idea of your intellectual capacity.
    Oh, then you admit that is your opinion and not fact? Since of course everyone reads and interprets differently.

I'm glad we've agreed.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 00:43
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I used spell Check.

But truly I probably would want to be a member of the gay club KKK if I had not accepted Christ.

Where I go to Church I know a few black people whom I love in Chirst.
    I just want to launch on this on RBhill !!! A example of not thinking before you typed. What do you mean by gay club kkk?? The kkk is against jews & blacks. People make fun of you because you sound very ignorant. How would you convince me to be a Christian sounding(typing stuff like that??) like that?? Explain yourself & I challenge you to really think before you type. Menace71 (Manny)
  6. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 00:51
    Originally posted by menace71
    I just want to launch on this on RBhill !!! A example of not thinking before you typed. What do you mean by gay club kkk?? The kkk is against jews & blacks. People make fun of you because you sound very ignorant. How would you convince me to be a Christian sounding(typing stuff like that??) like that?? Explain yourself & I challenge you to really think before you type. Menace71 (Manny)
    He is dyslexic, occasionally he says things that don't make sense, but it is not his fault. And you took the post way out of context.
  7. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 00:511 edit
    I just want to launch on this on RBhill !!! A example of not thinking before you typed. What do you mean by gay club kkk?? The kkk is against jews & blacks. People make fun of you because you sound very ignorant. How would you convince me ...[text shortened]... challenge you to really think before you type. Menace71 (Manny)
    Sorry, double post.
  8. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 00:58
    Originally posted by Darfius
    He is dyslexic, occasionally he says things that don't make sense, but it is not his fault. And you took the post way out of context.
    Ah, Darfius, I agree with you. And RB did say in a later post that he was making fun of the KKK. The gay KKK thing was a joke (I thought it was pretty good too). Humor often doesn't show up well in the posts.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 01:041 edit
    I just want to launch on this on RBhill !!! A example of not thinking before you typed. What do you mean by gay club kkk?? The kkk is against jews & blacks. People make fun of you because you sound very ignorant. How would you convince me ...[text shortened]... challenge you to really think before you type. Menace71 (Manny)
    Well if you look to a human for answers you will git nowhere because you won't allow that for yourself.

Look to Jesus alown for your Salvation. If you wait for a perfect Christian to come along that will never happen. We Christians are not perfect just forgiven.
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 01:36
    Like I've posted before it is frustrating to see what Rbhill says & also things that I've seen you say Darfius. It is one thing to try to communicate the gospel it is another thing to insult people. I'm sorry for launching but I guess if I were a non-Christian I would be like why would I want to listen to that crap!!! All I'm trying to say to Mr RBhill is to think before he types some whacked stuff. You know it is more than spouting off a bunch of scripture. I'm sorry & I do see the humor in it a gay kkk member!!! wow LOL Menace71 (Manny)
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 01:38
    by the way good chess game RBhill Menace71
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 06:26
    by the way good chess game RBhill Menace71
    Thanks.
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 03:36
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Suppose tomorrow a radical Islamic Fundamental joined RHP. Suppose he started to barge into virtually every thread in the Debate Forum posting "Allah Akbar" and how Allah is the only true God? Suppose he told every poster who disagreed with him or indicated some doubt that Allah was the one true God, that the other person was going to Hell forever? Sup ...[text shortened]... tical Islamic Fundamentalist would be allowed to continue to post? Do people think he should be?
    who cares if he did.
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 03:57
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    who cares if he did.
    Gee thanks for pulling this thread up:

RBHILL: True Muslims are hate because to be a true Muslim one must kill for there belief.

Is there any other group you would care to insult this week? it's only Wednesday.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    08 Dec '05 03:581 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree