1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 08:313 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    "I really hope you aren't raising any children as this is such a pathetic, meaningless, shallow and demonic outlook on life." galveston75 - 'sex before marriage' thread 15/03/12

as a father of two fantastic children, it seems to me you were not being very respectful with the above comments. i think you are being a little hypocritical throwing your here some saying in the bible about doing unto others as you would have them do unto you?
    au contraire, I think the G-mans sentiments are correct, its hardly a responsible parent
    which doesn't impart some form of guidance to their children in this matter, is it.
    Although it could have perhaps been delivered with a little more 'salt' to make it
    palatable, i agree.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 08:36
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You need to reread my thread called "We are Body, Soul and Spirit". I guess jaywill
    probably explains it better than I and he gives the references in the Holy Bible
    that you say are nowhere in it. HalleluYah !!!
    he never asked for reams of Jawills inane babbling, he asked you for scriptures to back
    up your assertion, you provided nothing.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 08:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he never asked for reams of Jawills inane babbling, he asked you for scriptures to back
    up your assertion, you provided nothing.
    I provided everything any logical person would need. I am concerned that on a
    chess website that there are so many people like you and G-man that do not
    think logically.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:12
    I provided everything any logical person would need. I am concerned that on a
    chess website that there are so many people like you and G-man that do not
    think logically.
    you have provided nothing that could be termed either logical nor substantive, as for
    logic, i do very well actually, but then again, i am a human being, prone to aberration
    whereas you are half man/half machine, a semi organic entity that knows nothing
    about chess, cannot explain any of their moves, cannot annotate a single game, yet
    has a higher ratio of engine to move analysis than the former world champions, I dont
    think ill be taking any lectures from you about chess, or scripture, or logic.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:19
    I provided everything any logical person would need. .
    typo

"I provided everything any illogical person would need. "

Easy mistake to make. 😏
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:25
    you have provided nothing that could be termed either logical nor substantive, as for
    logic, i do very well actually, but then again, i am a human being, prone to aberration
    whereas you are half man/half machine, a semi organic entity that knows nothing
    about chess, cannot explain any of their moves, cannot annotate a single game, yet
    has a h ...[text shortened]... ampions, I dont
    think ill be taking any lectures from you about chess, or scripture, or logic.
    You are a liar again.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:28
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    [b]typo

"I provided everything any illogical person would need. "

Easy mistake to make. 😏[/b]
    So are you one of those illogical persons? I have this feeling you are one of those
    people referred to in the Holy Bible who are wise in their own eyes.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:36
    au contraire, I think the G-mans sentiments are correct, its hardly a responsible parent
    which doesn't impart some form of guidance to their children in this matter, is it.
    Although it could have perhaps been delivered with a little more 'salt' to make it
    palatable, i agree.
    where have i stated that i dont give my children guidance in this mater? anywhooo my parenting skills were not the point (as he didnt know if i was or wasnt a parent, nor did he seem to care how offensive would be to say that to a parent regardless if they are right or wrong).

i am just trying to point out that if he doesn't like harsh words coming his way he shouldnt dish it out.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:39
    where have i stated that i dont give my children guidance in this mater? anywhooo my parenting skills were not the point (as he didnt know if i was or wasnt a parent, nor did he seem to care how offensive would be to say that to a parent regardless if they are right or wrong).

i am just trying to point out that if he doesn't like harsh words coming his way he shouldnt dish it out.
    Cool it. We are discussing the human soul on this thread, not parenting skills.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:41
    palatable, i agree.
    Don't you understand this thread is on the human soul?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:46
    You are a liar again.
    no you are the charlatan, you dont know anything about chess, you cannot explain
    anything about your games without your chess engine, it has been proven statistically
    that you are a cheat and therefore a liar.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:47
    Don't you understand this thread is on the human soul?
    do you understand that the comment was not made to you so shut up and mind your
    own business you old windbag!
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:48
    no you are the charlatan, you dont know anything about chess, you cannot explain
    anything about your games without your chess engine, it has been proven statistically
    that you are a cheat and therefore a liar.
    You are off topic.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:49

you have not stated that you have provided no guidance, but like you stated its not
    the point, I am sure that the G-man did not mean to intentionally offend you, if you
    are, I apologise on his behalf.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '12 09:501 edit
    You are off topic.
    so what, you're a cheat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree