What is the most important human capacity?

What is the most important human capacity?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
In the years I have been here Rajk999 has copped far more abuse than I've seen him hand out. I think my perspective goes a little deeper and relies on a longer period of observation than you. By your own definition of "troll", that's what you are. Unlike Rajk999, I don't see you as robust and principled, I just see you as an angry blowhard. Changing his name to "jark" makes you sound like a teenager.
Unlike Rajk999, I don't see you as robust and principled..

What evidence can you provide here that Rajk999 is principled?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 18

Do you want him to stop posting or, to the same end, do you want the website to ban him?
I personally think the website should ban you. You’ve probably done more to discourage people from buying memberships here than anyone else - and by a country mile.

Your lying, trolling, OCD- and ADHD-fueled obnoxiousness, pseudo-intellectual pretentiousness and amorality all combine to make you not just a toxic presence in this community but a toxic person as well.

You’ve openly admitted your behavior here was so atrocious in the past that you were forced to write a community-wide apology AND apologize to this website’s owners. The old adage that a leopard doesn’t change its spots appears true with you, though. Your behavior hasn’t improved at all.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 18

F

Moves
14 May 18

So, thus far we have...

memory, faith, love, prediction, ambition, compassion, reason, forgiveness, drawing a line, to be like God, fallibility, hope, curiosity and the ability to root out truth.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 May 18

So, thus far we have...

memory, faith, love, prediction, ambition, compassion, reason, forgiveness, drawing a line, to be like God, fallibility, hope, curiosity and the ability to root out truth.
Are we allowed to add others if we have already had one?

F

Moves
14 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Are we allowed to add others if we have already had one?
I shall permit it, yes.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 May 18

I shall permit it, yes.
Imagination.

I think it was Einstein who said imagaination is more important than knowledge.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 May 18

Imagination.

I think it was Einstein who said imagaination is more important than knowledge.
Someone else said the universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it’s stranger than we can imagine, which kind of puts a damper on the first quote.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 May 18

It's OK if you think of me as irrelevant and of no importance but it's interesting to note the peculiarly high proportion of your posts that are addressed to me.
It's not what I think of you, but what you think of yourself that's of importance, and that was the inference in the post I made that you just mischaracterized.

Go add them up. You address my posts 3 to 1, but to Rajk's post, which you claim are more interesting, rarely.

From where I sit it appears that your reluctance to engage the troll is rooted in fear and apprehension of the kind of mindless exchange that would ensue with a bitter, hateful, judgmental, condemning, narrow minded, spiteful and ignorant hypocrite.

It would be better for you to stay in your comfort zone and attack the children and give the beast a pass.

F

Moves
14 May 18

Originally posted by @secondson
It's not what I think of you, but what you think of yourself that's of importance, and that was the inference in the post I made that you just mischaracterized.

Go add them up. You address my posts 3 to 1, but to Rajk's post, which you claim are more interesting, rarely.

From where I sit it appears that your reluctance to engage the troll is rooted ...[text shortened]... e better for you to stay in your comfort zone and attack the children and give the beast a pass.
I think Rajk999 makes valuable, clear and fascinating contributions to this community and enhances its diversity of ideas and beliefs. Meanwhile you're not impressed by me and I'm not impressed by you. It's OK.

F

Moves
14 May 18

Originally posted by @secondson
From where I sit it appears that your reluctance to engage the troll is rooted in fear and apprehension of the kind of mindless exchange that would ensue with a bitter, hateful, judgmental, condemning, narrow minded, spiteful and ignorant hypocrite.
I don't think he is a "beast" nor is he a bitter, hateful, judgmental, condemning, narrow minded, spiteful and ignorant hypocrite. He makes his case for his interpretation of the Bible better than you do for yours.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 May 18

No he won’t, and saying he will be is a lie by you.
Originally posted by @rajk999
"You are going to be cast into the eternal fire for preaching that".

Rajk preaches and teaches the doctrine of condemnation because he fails to recognize the truth of the gospel of the grace of God.

Rajk probably thinks he has some kind of apostolic authority based on how pleased God must be with all his good works.

Moves
14 May 18

I haven't read every post in this thread...so this may be a duplicate: But...

Forgiveness.

F

Moves
14 May 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
I haven't read every post in this thread...so this may be a duplicate blah blah blah.
You are forgiven.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
14 May 18

I don't think he is a "beast" nor is he a bitter, hateful, judgmental, condemning, narrow minded, spiteful and ignorant hypocrite. He makes his case for his interpretation of the Bible better than you do for yours.
I take it you are a disciple of the troll then.

You obviously share with him belief in the doctrine of condemnation which comprises virtually 100% of all his posts.

"He makes his case for his interpretation of the Bible better than you do for yours."

You got that right. It's his interpretation.

I, on the other hand, don't interpret the scriptures. They quite clearly interpret themselves.

You know he's lying, yet you defend his lies. Your bitterness against Jesus must go deep indeed.