1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 22:17
    Originally posted by humy
    You don't [b]konw what I know, old man.

I think he has a clue. The words “a load of crap” just might come to his mind when trying to describe what he thinks you “know” -a bit like your spelling of the word "konw" above.[/b]
    That is a typing error, not a spelling error.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 22:20
    Originally posted by humy
    I am not aware of any proven scientific facts I have dismissed.

Thank you for this excellent conformation that many Christians are not nearly as stupid as you are.
    This confirms what I just said.
    I have dismissed no proven scientific facts. Is that clear?
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 22:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I have dismissed no proven scientific facts. Is that clear?
    of course you haven't. you don't know any scientific facts to dismiss.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 22:28
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    your knowledge is a faulty copy of the real story.

what really happened is that the god ea wanted mankind to survive the coming flood so he approached utnapishtim and instructed him to build an ark on which to bring the seed of all living creatures. he was then taken to the mouth of the rivers and granted immortality.

then the savage hebrews ...[text shortened]... from their primitive point of view. this is what you believe. the wrong version of the story.
    I believe the proven version of history as recorded in the Holy Bible. No one has been able to disprove it. You are too ignorant and stupid to do so. It is you that believes the lie. I believe the truth. I believe in the ONE who is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 22:30
    the days before the flood.

YouTube&feature=g-all-c
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 23:58
    the days before the flood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_BzWUuZN5w&feature=g-all-c
    I consider this "making a mountain out of a molehill."
    God was in charge! HalleluYah !!!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 00:07
    of course you haven't. you don't know any scientific facts to dismiss.
    You have dismissed this scientific fact.

Intelligent Design in biology.

http://www.arn.org/idfaq/How%20does%20intelligent%20design%20apply%20to%20biology.htm

YouTube
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 00:22
    You have dismissed this scientific fact.

Intelligent Design in biology.

http://www.arn.org/idfaq/How%20does%20intelligent%20design%20apply%20to%20biology.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToAQJH2EGJ4
    So his final word:

Is this a designed system? It looks like it. But the main point is that specified complexity gives us a standard to guide our research.

That's all he can say. "It LOOKS like it". Now THERE is a scientific argument for you.

Something you no doubt can dig your teeth into and produce a Phd thesis paper with peer reviews on.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 00:271 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    as evolution is an extremely slow process of almost unnoticeable changes what kind of evidence do you require?
    Any evidence that fits in with the time frame of the 6 or so thousand years that the bibles covers -Halleluyah!! God bless Jesus ! I mean : Jesus Bless Himself!! Halleluyah!
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 00:35
    Yes he put little ones. I though I already covered that. Maybe It was googlefudge I told instead of you. Do you remember me saying something about the gila monster?
    Lol!!!

Classic stuff you guys ...Awwww- I got a tear in my eye. (Well no- not really)

Dont forget the komodo dragon Ron, 😉 ....hihihiihihi😀
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 00:40
    Perhaps there were a couple big ones too. The Holy Bible does not give a detailed list of all the animals that came onto the boat. You will just have to imagine how that will work best for your understanding. We just know it happened. HalleluYah !!!
    Yeah, thats where it seems to break down for most of us -if I have it right that is,
    We just cant IMAGINE how the hell all those animals could've co-existed let alone survived the whole month together and came out intact and alive without not even one fatality.( oh geez, listen to me, haven't we all been down this path so many times before 😞 ? )
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 00:471 edit
    You don't konw what I know, old man.

P.S. I will respect your opinion on those things you know something about and it is not what I know, evolution, and the Holy Bible.
    How bloody rude!!

Sonhouse's posts speak for themselves. I would've thought they were above such gutteral put-downs , such as the one you just dished out!

C'mon Ron, that is just a reflection on yourself and not on sonhouse - and you should know that!
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:00
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    How bloody rude!!

Sonhouse's posts speak for themselves. I would've thought they were above such gutteral put-downs , such as the one you just dished out!

C'mon Ron, that is just a reflection on yourself and not on sonhouse - and you should know that!
    What can I say, I'm just old man being ugly to another old man.
    I apologize if I was being too rude. I thought that is the way we debate things around here. It is nothing personal. In fact I like his spunk for standing up for what he believes, even if he is wrong. However, he may be better educated than me in some areas of science, he falls way short in his knowledge of the Holy Bible. And when someone claims science as a source of their belief that contradicts the Holy Bible, they better know the Holy Bible as well, if they plan on convincing me.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:48
    What can I say, I'm just old man being ugly to another old man.
    I apologize if I was being too rude. I thought that is the way we debate things around here. It is nothing personal. In fact I like his spunk for standing up for what he believes, even if he is wrong. However, he may be better educated than me in some areas of science, he falls way short in ...[text shortened]... radicts the Holy Bible, they better know the Holy Bible as well, if they plan on convincing me.
    Well , thanks for the explanation.

Judging my your posts , there is no doubt that he has a better understanding of science than you. You should start with that when discussing his (sonhouse's) posts.

The fact that you dont mind being agist is fine by me, but when I get to that age ,(65-70) , I'm going to lap up all the respect that goes with that age and not be agist any respect , as I believe that our elder generation should be respected- by their peers or by an other people - because those b people have living memory of that which has come before, in our life times. And that is so much underrated so many times in our society, where it should be venerated and held up high as the traditions of so many civilized societies of the past have shown.

ie: the Australian aboriginies have always payed a high respect to their elders as the spokespeople for their generations that have come before and have passed on the oral histories to the "laws of their lands"
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:58
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Well , thanks for the explanation.

Judging my your posts , there is no doubt that he has a better understanding of science than you. You should start with that when discussing his (sonhouse's) posts.

The fact that you dont mind being agist is fine by me, but when I get to that age ,(65-70) , I'm going to lap up all the respect that goes with that ...[text shortened]... ons that have come before and have passed on the oral histories to the "laws of their lands"
    This is the Spirituality Forum not the Science Forum. The emphasis should be on spirituality and religion in my opinion. I don't post on the Science Forum anymore. I know something about science, but it is not my strong point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree