1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 14:42
    of posting in this forum? to convert people, to debate, to enlighten people, to make people look stupid and yourself smart?
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 14:45
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    of posting in this forum? to convert people, to debate, to enlighten people, to make people look stupid and yourself smart?
    To bring Glory to God.
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    31 Mar '07 14:46
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    To bring Glory to God.
    does it work?
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 05:431 edit
    To enlighten is my purpose. That I make people look stupid and myself smart is merely incidental.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 06:20
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    To enlighten is my purpose. That I make people look stupid and myself smart is merely incidental.
    you are average intelligence; nothing extraordinary
  6. Joined
    01 Mar '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 06:22
    but who gets to decide who is intellegent or not and what sort of intellegence is best?
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 07:19
    To pass the time in between chess moves and while I wait for my computer to catch up with me. And hopefully to educate a few people in science, logic and philosophy (myself included). I have no intention of converting anyone but if that is the result of their own logical reasoning then so be it. I don't particularly need to look smart because I am smart. (though I do realize there are some on this forum who are smarter than me or my chess rating would be a lot higher for a start!). I am not trying to make anyone look stupid but sometimes they seem to be trying very hard to accomplish that for themselves.
  8. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 07:47
    I enjoy challenging my own viewpoints in an attempt to gain some further understanding of stuff. I also enjoy calling creationists idiots and treating them with the contempt they deserve. Puerile, I know, but fun.
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 09:13
    Originally posted by trent17
    but who gets to decide who is intellegent or not and what sort of intellegence is best?
    good question. nobody has the right to tell you that you're not intelligent and in my opinion, social intelligence is the best. understanding people is very important.
  10. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 09:13
    Originally posted by Starrman
    I also enjoy calling creationists idiots
    lol EVSOA
  11. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 15:03
    As Starrman said, “challenging my own viewpoints in an attempt to gain some further understanding of stuff.”

On the other hand, although I really have no desire to “convert” anyone from one position to another, I do try to challenge people to think outside whatever is their usual “box.”
  12. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 15:47
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    To bring Glory to God.
    Amen !!!!!!
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 17:08
    Being the funniest person ever only has worth if those with a right scale of values are allowed to observe such display of witticisms. However, possession of the right scale of values is almost as rare as being the funniest person ever. By posting here, I am able to fulfill both of the forementioned responsibilities.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree