1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:171 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Once I realized I no longer believed the claims that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life, I stopped self-identifying as a Christian and have self-identified as a non-Christian ever since.
    So people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant caused you to not believe in Christ’s Resurrection and the existence of God?

Yeah, that sounds totally believable 🙄
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:19
    We discussed all this before ~ and more respectfully than this, I seem to recall.
    Another dodge.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:19
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Was there any rational thought process that lead to this realization that you can actually share or was it like one of those brain dead realizations you have when you realize that you have soiled your undergarments?
    <<or was it like one of those brain dead realizations you have when you realize that you have soiled your undergarments?>>

LOL
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:20
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    So people talking about themselves and what Jesus’ life meant caused you to not believe in Christ’s Resurrection and the existence of God?

"The claims that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life" = Christian faith.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:20
    We discussed all this before ~ and more respectfully than this, I seem to recall.
    Another dodge.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:22
    "The claims that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life" = Christian faith.
    That’s not Christian faith. You completely took God out of the equation. I honestly don’t know if you ever were a Christian if you think God and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ are not part of Christianity.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:23
    It's 4.15 am where you claim to live. You have been posting all night, yet again.
    Thanks for the time update. Can you make a noise like an alarm clock too?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:27
    That’s not Christian faith. You completely took God out of the equation. I honestly don’t know if you ever were a Christian if you think God and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ are not part of Christianity.
    It doesn't really matter, though, does it, that you say you "honestly don’t know" something in a conversation like this with you saying the kinds of things you are saying on this and on other concurrent threads.

Here you are saying you honestly don’t know if I was ever a Christian. So what? What response do you think this is supposed to elicit from me?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:34
    It doesn't really matter, though, does it, that you say you "honestly don’t know" something in a conversation like this with you saying the kinds of things you are saying on this and on other concurrent threads.

Here you are saying you honestly don’t know if I was ever a Christian. So what? What response do you think this is supposed to elicit from me?
    I was hoping it wouldn’t elicit any response from you.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:35
    I was hoping it wouldn’t elicit any response from you.
    What does it matter to either of us if you don’t know whether I was ever a Christian or not?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:37
    I’m honestly stunned by how ignorant this statement is. So stunned I had to highlight it and respond to it again.

You think God has nothing to do with the Christian faith? You think Jesus Christ’s Resurrection has nothing to do with the Christian faith?

Are you actually serious or is this some sort of elaborate trolling on your part?
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:38

What makes it even more 'believable' is the fact that he cannot seem to give one example of something that he used to find credible as a Christian and give a rational explanation as to why he no longer finds it credible.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:38
    What does it matter to either of us if you don’t know whether I was ever a Christian or not?
    I guess it depends on your motivation in claiming to have been a Christian and whether you’re purposefully being deceptive.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:41
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    What makes it even more 'believable' is the fact that he cannot seem to give one example of something that he used to find credible as a Christian and give a rational explanation as to why he no longer finds it credible.
    I don’t think he was ever a Christian nor do I think he thinks that. He can’t possibly think God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son (and the Holy Spirit) have nothing to do with Christianity.
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 08:42
    I guess it depends on your motivation in claiming to have been a Christian and whether you’re purposefully being deceptive.
    Look at you 'two', trolling FMF.

It's just like old times.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree