1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:06
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    FMF discussed this with you extensively over several threads. Do you think your behaviour now with this is something that will encourage him back to Christianity, or turn him off even more by making him think all Christians are small minded and mean spirited?
    He never discussed it with me beyond the little he has said tonight. I realize you have an axe to grind with me but the ease in which you resort to lying is troubling.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:07
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You based your decision on whether God exists and whether Jesus Christ’s Resurrection was true on what other people said about themselves and what they said about Jesus? Are you kidding?

The evidence that led you to no longer believe in God was other people talking about themselves and talking about what Jesus’ life meant?

I think your claim of bei ...[text shortened]... as true as Ghost’s claim of having a theology degree. No wonder you don’t want to talk about it.
    People here don’t want to talk to you and Becker becuase you are a$$holes, not becuase they are frightened of you.

You really need to absorb this insight.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:08
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You'll just have to make do the personal information I have chosen to share with you.
    That’s fine. You make a fantastic blunder by claiming the Christian faith has nothing to do with God or the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I thought you’d want a chance to correct or clarify that. If you’d rather it stand as is, fine by me.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:09
    People here don’t want to talk to you and Becker becuase you are a$$holes, not becuase they are frightened of you.

I guess you're speaking for yourself? Oh wait, you are talking to us.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:09
    You make a fantastic blunder by claiming the Christian faith has nothing to do with God or the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
    I have made no such claim.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:101 edit
    It's 4.15 am where you claim to live. You have been posting all night, yet again.
    He is either lying about where he lives, lying about having to care for a parent, lying about having paid employment, or lying about all three.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:10

Your contribution to the conversation, as usual, is non-substantive and surly profanity.

No surprise there.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:11
    He is either lying about where he lives, lying about having to care of a parent, lying about having paid employment, or lying about all three.
    More substance-free posts from dive.

No surprise there.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:12
    That’s not Christian faith. You completely took God out of the equation. I honestly don’t know if you ever were a Christian if you think God and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ are not part of Christianity.
    I honestly don’t believe that you are a Christian.

So much for honestly held beliefs
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:13
    I have made no such claim.
    Here’s what you wrote a few pages back:

"The claims that Christians make about themselves and about the meaning of Jesus' life" = Christian faith.

Do you deny writing that?

Where in that statement is God and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:14
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    So if FMF has not dodged the question as you claim, can you recall what his supposed answer to the question was?
    Yes, exactly. In fact I could pretty much write a lengthy post on it and FMF would be happy with it.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:15
    I honestly don’t believe that you are a Christian.

So much for honestly held beliefs
    Another substance-free post from dive.

No surprise there.

Did Ghost tag team you in? FMF needs all the help he can get. He’s really going off the rails tonight.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    He never discussed it with me beyond the little he has said tonight. I realize you have an axe to grind with me but the ease in which you resort to lying is troubling.
    “Troubling”

How so?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    Yes, exactly. In fact I could pretty much write a lengthy post on it and FMF would be happy with it.
    So what’s stopping you?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Apr '18 09:172 edits
    Another substance-free post from dive.

No surprise there.

Did Ghost tag team you in? FMF needs all the help he can get. He’s really going off the rails tonight.
    You have posted nothing of substance in the thread, in fact other than your copy pastes from the bible, you never post anything of substance at all. You come across to me as being a vacuous mouthy git who has latched onto Christianity as a crutch to prop up his empty friendless life.

That is “honestly” how you come across to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree