1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 01:25
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    What I see in this and other posts is Paulspeak.
    Paul is NOT God.

If you want to argue Deism there's a huge gap between you and the "christians".

There were Christians around the time of Christ that had a far more credible concept of the nature of God than the dogma that has been passed down to us. They were persecuted by ...[text shortened]... f the church is:christians have been held under a veil of ignorance for at least 1600 years.
    We are walking talking temples of the living God, what do you
    think happens when a man or a woman asks God into their
    lives?
    Kelly
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 01:35
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Yes...any Christian who rightly divides the Word speaks for God.

2 Cor 5:20-21
    20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God...........🙂
    Mark 16 is where Christ says who His "ambassadors" on the word are. Other Christian's ambassadorship is one of comportment.
  3. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 01:45
    I remember reading years ago that some medical person who analyzed Paul's vision on the road to Damascus came to the conclusion that he had temporal lobe epilepsy, which could then have been what he meant by his "thorn in the flesh."
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '05 02:03
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Mark 16 is where Christ says who His "ambassadors" on the word are. Other Christian's ambassadorship is one of comportment.
    Quote the verse please.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree