1. S. Korea
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 00:43
    FMF, I affirm the existence of Gahenna and argue for that.

I assume I generally agree with the position of all the conservatives here.

Your posts are unhelpful and not topical.

And who was I quoting?

A liberal Christian.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 00:48
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    [b]Your posts are unhelpful and not topical./b]
    You either believe in the eternal torture by burning in flames ~ a form of "damnation" involving burning non-believers hung out in chains to "glorify" God with their woe and as a warning to people of other worlds stuff ~ like sonship does, or you don't.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 10:01
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You either believe in the eternal torture by burning in flames ~ a form of "damnation" involving burning non-believers hung out in chains to "glorify" God with their woe and as a warning to people of other worlds stuff ~ like sonship does, or you don't.
    Some people here find it impossible to opening and directly disagree with someone else if they dont yet dislike them enough.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 17:47
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    What I do not understand is how in the world you expect Christians to support the anti-Christian efforts of "atheists like you".

It is not the job of Christians to defend "atheists like you" OR your anti-Christian ideologies. Fight your own battles.

Do you think "atheists like you" should support the anti-atheist beliefs of some Christians? Probably not.
    Great point, Suzy Q.

You go girl!
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jun '18 17:48
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    For an atheist you have a good feel for the use of scripture.
    Stop being such a lickspittle. It’s embarrassing - not only to you, but to RHP and humanity as a whole.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree