1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 14:282 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I know you do.
    Intelligent fools like you, think that salvation is about how much you know and about how much of a Bible scholar you are and about how much you have studied and read the Bible, the Greek translations and the Hebrew translations.
    Show me where Christ said studying the Bible is a virtue.

And by the way, that word for grieve is better tra stian can offend the Holy Spirit. That makes more sense.
    Common sense you appear not to have.
    You call that a rebuttal ?

Offend / Grieve? Still an emotion involving happiness and unhappiness.

Didn't Paul tell Timothy to STUDY to show himself approved unto God, being able to cut straight the word of the truth?

You're a phony.
  2. Gangster Land
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 14:40
    I love watching Christians eat their own. 😉

"I love God more!" "No! I do"

"You are a philistine!" "At least I don't practice Paulism."

I love it, keep it up boys!
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 14:412 edits
    I have never yet read any book on Christianity other than the bible.
    Those kind of books are for confused weak minded people who do not understand what Christ taught - much like yourself.
    If you can read and understand what Christ said, you dont need anything else.
    You're a phony. A second rate heretic.

At best a tare planted by the Devil in the wheat field.

We see you !

I could play hardball with you all day long - phony.
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 14:461 edit
    Originally posted by TheSkipper

IF you're so jolly to see divisions among Christian brothers does that make you any better ?

I don't think this Raj fellow even believes in the resurrection of Christ.

I'm ready to repent if I wrong him. Ask him. I don't think he's a Christian disicples a brother in the Lord .

Prove me wrong and I'll humbly repent,

Raj. Do you believe Jesus ROSE FROM THE DEAD? Are you my Christian brother or not ?
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 14:58
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    [b]…when God is happy I am happy also….

How do you know when “god” is happy?
    Can you recall any specific moments in time when “god” was unhappy?[/b]
    I can recall many instances when God was or was not happy with me.

I do not mean that God is occupied with one person - me alone.

He can multiprocess, you know?

Do not misunderstand me to mean that God is totally occupied with one person alone and cannot simultaneously be happy or sad with more than one person at a time.
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 15:001 edit
    Rajk999,

Do you or do you not believe that Jesus ROSE from the DEAD?

Did Christ resurrect ?

For that matter did Christ DIE ?
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 15:031 edit
    People like you give normal Christians like me a bad name.
    Normal Christians like you ...

RAJK999 - Did Jesus Rise from the Dead or NOT ?

Come on Normal Christian like you - WHAT is your confession about the death and resurrection of Christ?

Do you believe HE DIED and ROSE from the tomb ?

You're a normal Christian, Right ??
  8. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 15:083 edits
    Come on RAJK999,

The Skipper thinks this is a argument between two Chrstians. Eating their own, he says.

I am dying to repent.

Do you believe that Christ ROSE FROM THE DEAD. Prove to Skipper that this IS a case of one eating THEIR OWN.

Confess your belief in the Resrurrection of Christ or deny it.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 15:17
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Come on RAJK999,

The Skipper thinks this is a argument between two Chrstians. Eating their own, he says.

I am dying to repent.

Do you believe that Christ ROSE FROM THE DEAD. Prove to Skipper that this IS a case of one eating THEIR OWN.

Don't be a cowardly chicken livered heretic. Show me what a Normal Christian believes.

Confess you belief in the Resrurrection of Christ or deny it.
    Of Course I believe in everything the Bible said about Christ :

1. He is the SON of God (SON ... not God himself) sent by His Father to die for the sins of mankind.
    2. Yes He rose from the dead, and is now awaiting the day when He will be sent to judge men.
    3. He clearly asked his disciples to follow His teachings .. the chief of which were
    - to Love God and
    - LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR as thyself.

He acutally said nothing about Bible study and going to church.
    He said volumes about helping the poor and doing good works as a necessary requirement for salvation.

Now I know you dont believe all of that.
    So I suggest its you who deny Christ and you are probably a Devil worshipper.
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 16:534 edits

1. He is the SON of God (SON ... not God himself) sent by His Father to die for the sins of mankind.
    2. Yes He rose from the dead, and is now awaiting the day when He will be sent to judge men.
    3. He clearly asked his disciples to follow His teachings .. the chief of which were
    - to Love ...[text shortened]... ieve all of that.
    So I suggest its you who deny Christ and you are probably a Devil worshipper.
    ==============================
    ======================================

LIE # 1: Evasion and slimmy way of saying that you pick and choose what your opinion is about what Christ said.

===============================

Partial lie. You do not accept all that Christ said about Himself. And you do not accept what His apostles followed Him in saying about Himself.

You ignorantly think you know more about Jesus than Apostles John, Peter, and Paul.

You think John needs to sit at your feet and be properly educated as to the Person of Christ.

Still no clear confession that Jesus either died or rose from the dead.

===================================

OK. Now I just may have to retract my accusation. Apparently, you confess that the Son of God Jesus did rise from the dead.

Then if I have wronged you on this point I apologize publically. I'll be watching closely to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

======================================
    - to Love God and
    =============================================

Rather selective. General enough to appear harmless.

Christ taught that He was the Old Testament God incarnated.

- LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR as thyself.
    =================================

Seemingly general and harmless.

But you deny the divinity of Christ. You think you have the real inside story that the Word was not God?

Christ identifies Himself as the Old Testament God incarnate - "Truly, truly, I say to you before Abraham came into being I AM." (John 8:58)

When the Apostle John wrote that the Word was God (John 1:1) and that the Word became flesh (1:14), he invented no new truth. He was simply expressing in other words what Jesus Christ had taught about Himself. He was the I AM Who spoke to Moses - Jehovah God in the book of Exodus.

Your great error lies in trying to persuade us that John needs to learn from you about his mistakes. I think you think YOU should have written the Gospel rather than John. Utterly foolish.

"I believe everything Jesus SAID in the New Testament" is often code words for "I don't believe the word of His twelve apostles".

=============================
    He acutally said nothing about Bible study and going to church.
    He said volumes about helping the poor and doing good works as a necessary requirement for salvation.
    =================================

LIE # 2

He told the disciples that if they had a problem between them that they could not solve they were to TAKE IT TO THE CHURCH *Matt. 18:17

Taking it to the church involves GOING to a church. Of course the church is a community of believers and not a physical buildnig.

Anyway Matthew 18:17 means going to a practical church body. So you err completely to say Jesus did not teach about going to church.

I never said a church was a physical building. But it is an entity one can GO TO and take a problem for a solution.

Nice try.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 17:43
    .. He told the disciples that if they had a problem between them that they could not solve they were to TAKE IT TO THE CHURCH *Matt. 18:17.....
    So Christ only mentioned church once .... ONCE !
    And it was in case you have a problem you cannot solve.
    That means if you have no problem then you dont need to go to church .. according to Christ.

What about Bible study. Indepth Bible Study .. with all the fancy books and translations and version this that and the other, an concordances and religious books etc etc. Did Christ mention that?
    Anything ?
    Anything at all about reading the Bible all the time and trying to understand every phrase and sentence ?

You only gave me one reference by Paul to Timothy about bible study. Is that it?
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 18:223 edits
    And it was in case you have a problem you cannot solve.
    That means if you have no problem then you dont need to go to church .. according to Christ.

What about Bible study. Indepth Bible Study .. with all the fancy books and translations and version this that and the other, an concordances and religious ...[text shortened]... d sentence ?

You only gave me one reference by Paul to Timothy about bible study. Is that it?
    ==========================

Whose praying for me ? I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.

He mentioned the church in Matthew chapter 16 also. So you have a mention in chapter 16 of Matthew and chapter 18. That's two mentions in the Gospel.

Now in Revelation chapters 2 and 3 Christ mentions the church or churches more times.

Now, though the word "church" may not have been mentioned it is strongly implied in such techings as in chapter 15 - the Vine and the Branches, chapter 17 on the oneness.

In Acts Paul's persecution of the church was regarded by the ascended Christ as Paul's persecution of Christ Himself - "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute ME" Which confirms Paul's expositon that the church is the Body of Christ.

John chapter 14 about the Father's house is certainly a reference to the church.

Then you have Christ continuing to teach about the church through His apostles, especially PAul. You see you do not take seriously Christ's words about us listening to His apostles.

He prayed for His apostles. They faithfully carried out His teachings. Though they did make some mistakes they still faithfully carried out His teachings. YOU DO NOT TAKE THE APOSTLES SERIOUSLY AS CHRIST'S AMBASSADERS.

In utter arrogance you think they need to learn a thing or two at YOUR feet.

So Jesus mentioned the church MORE THAN ONCE. He didn't just send out a whole lot of individuals in an individualistic way telling them to go love everyone.

He taught love, of course. He also taught about the church in both of its aspects - The Universal and the Local aspects.

Bad churches DOESN'T mean Jesus didn't teach about the church.

Neither did He teach "Love Everybody and Don't Study the Bible."
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 18:59
    Originally posted by TheSkipper

If they don't have Unity among themselves, how can they handle the Trinity?
  14. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 19:492 edits
    I can recall many instances when God was or was not happy with me.

I do not mean that God is occupied with one person - me alone.

He can multiprocess, you know?

Do not misunderstand me to mean that God is totally occupied with one person alone and cannot simultaneously be happy or sad with more than one person at a time.
    …I can recall many instances when God was or was not happy with me…

At each one of those moments of time, how did you acquire the knowledge that “god” was or was not happy specifically with you?
  15. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 20:51
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If they don't have Unity among themselves, how can they handle the Trinity?
    We have to be infused with the Trinity in order to be one .

The Trinity is the unity. He will obtain that oneness. It is coming about today.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree