1. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Mar '10 21:42
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Ok..bring on the stats of how many cases are against the JW's as opposed to the Catholics...
    I hope you interpret the stats fairly. There are over 1 billion Catholics and about 7.5 million JWs, so every 5 cases against the JWs would be equivalent to about 665 cases against the Catholics.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Mar '10 21:53
    You just said the main point here Manny. When God said something it came true as He spoke. YOUR NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We never have claimed to be a PROPHET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you can't get this thru your reasoning process, I'm done repeating myself to you as it seems impossible for you to comprehend it.
    A priest does not have to claim to be a child molester to be one. There are many labels which apply simply by virtue of your actions and deeds. Making predictions about future events over and over and over and having failure after failure after failure, makes the JWs leaders a bunch of false prophets .. and Jesus Christ strongly condemns people like the JWs. End of story.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Mar '10 22:031 edit
    The accusations against the founder of the Legionaries of Christ have been known for some time. He was a complete lecher. It is widely believed that he also fathered secret children. Catholics have long protested against this man. He was finally forced to retire a decade ago and died in recent years.

The accusations against the Pope, however, appear to be trumped-up. The Pope, as Archbishop of Munich, removed the alleged abuser from ministry. The priest only returned because the vicar-general, without consulting the Archbishop, allowed him. (The priest was not, in fact, even a member of the archdiocese; he had been sent to Archbishop Ratzinger's diocese for counselling.) The accusations against the Pope's brother are equally weak. The accusations predate his tenure.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '10 22:231 edit
    You just said the main point here Manny. When God said something it came true as He spoke. YOUR NOT LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We never have claimed to be a PROPHET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you can't get this thru your reasoning process, I'm done repeating myself to you as it seems impossible for you to comprehend it.
    Galvo you would be better off talking to the garden wall, honestly, it is less inclined to tell lies and it will listen to what you are actually saying.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Mar '10 22:472 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Galvo you would be better off talking to the garden wall, honestly, it is less inclined to tell lies and it will listen to what you are actually saying.
    I bet even a garden wall can see through your dense stupidity.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '10 23:01
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I bet even a garden wall can see through your dense stupidity.
    why dont you get someone to lay a foundation, mix up some cement and brick you in? all they would need to do is cement you in there , let moss grow on your head and hey presto, better than the real thing?
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Mar '10 23:371 edit
    The Watchtower has indeed said it was God's mouth piece on earth. If you insist I will find the Watchtower edition that says it. You can't get off that easy G75 your always trying to distance the current JW's with the Past and you can't do that because there one in the same. It would be like if I claimed to be a prophet set a date for the end and it came to pass without incident. Then did the same thing again and again and again you get the point? I would expect rational people to dismiss me for what I am. A nut job or liar!! I could see if you started a Reformed JW's or something that denounced the former but instead you try to cover over the lies with excuses why?

Manny
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 00:145 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    The Watchtower has indeed said it was God's mouth piece on earth. If you insist I will find the Watchtower edition that says it. You can't get off that easy G75 your always trying to distance the current JW's with the Past and you can't do that because there one in the same. It would be like if I claimed to be a prophet set a date for the end and it came to denounced the former but instead you try to cover over the lies with excuses why?

Manny
    why dont we start with your own lies Manny, yes that a good place. Shall we remind the forum of them?

1.Charles Russell made illicit profit from the sale of wheat, evidence, none? you were asked how much he made? evidence none, lie number one
    2.The watchtower corporation, a legal entity claims that it is 'Gods wife like organisation', evidence none, lie number two.
    3.Elders of Jehovahs Witnesses are greedy and corrupt, despite the fact they recieve no salary, evidence none, lie number three
    4.Jehovahs witnesses worship the watchtower organisation, a sly misrepresentation of the words showing respect and honouring, evidence none, lie number four.
    5. Jehovahs witnesses have two masters, the watchtower society and God, evidence none, lie number five
    6.Jehovahs witnesses a charitable organisation hide annual revenue despite the fact that we are under duress, by law, to publish a public record of all revenue and expenditure, evidence none, lie number six
    7. Jehovahs witnesses , in instituting the public preaching of Christs message of salvation, from house to house, brought vitriolic mob violence and attack upon themselves, evidence none, lie number seven.
    8. Jehovahs witnesses in claiming that certain events may take place due to our biblical understanding are false prophets, despite the fact that we have never claimed to be prophets, infallible, nor inspired, for even the Apostles of Christ made mistakes and plenty of them, lie number eight!

How does it feel to be a perpetrator of lies? I have a great time on this forum as long as i stay away from you and Raj, why, because you have nothing original, positive, truthful and impartial to say about Jehovahs Witnesses. I dont like liars and i dont want to associate with liars, therefore if you esteem in any way, my company, you shall refrain from posting lies, if you do not, then do not post to or engage me in conversation. I advise Galvo to do the same.
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 01:38
    Every time G75 starts with a post that has a link to the Watchtower I'm going there.
    Also He likes to attack the Catholics I'm just trying to show him the irony that is all.
    So I don't usually start it I just respond to G75 says that is all.
    Actual the lies are the Watchtower and we can prove this as always.

Manny
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 01:45
    Every time G75 starts with a post that has a link to the Watchtower I'm going there.
    Also He likes to attack the Catholics I'm just trying to show him the irony that is all.
    So I don't usually start it I just respond to G75 says that is all.
    Actual the lies are the Watchtower and we can prove this as always.

Manny
    Haven't seen this yet...... And I agree with Robbie. Neither of you guys add anything to this forum and you ask me why I post?
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 01:45
    7. Jehovahs witnesses , in instituting the public preaching of Christs message of salvation, from house to house, brought vitriolic mob violence and attack upon themselves, evidence none, lie number seven.

They used phonographs and placed these on peoples porches with violent words against Catholics , Jews , and anti-government hyperbole! They also used cars with loud speakers on them.

Manny
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 01:461 edit
    Haven't seen this yet...... And I agree with Robbie. Neither of you guys add anything to this forum and you ask me why I post?
    Oh and you add so much to this forum? Not really. Just the Watchtower not your own thoughts.

Manny
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:044 edits

They used phonographs and placed these on peoples porches with violent words against Catholics , Jews , and anti-government hyperbole! They also used cars with loud speakers on them.

Manny
    so a guy shows up on your porch, with a phonograph plays a record and it gives you the right to beat and attack him? violent words? were there any expletives perhaps? perhaps there was guttural sounds like grrrrrrrr? violent words, you need to really get a life. Why dont you tell the people how many we're attacked and what the so called Christian mobs did to women and little children. You people make me sick!

why dont you tell the forum why innocent men were locked up and given jail sentences ranging from 12 years to 24 years on trumped charges inspired by the clergy of Christendom because the hypocrisy of their actions was being exposed? Christendom, biggest bunch of sickos out there.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:11
    Oh and you add so much to this forum? Not really. Just the Watchtower not your own thoughts.

Manny
    At least I go to bed at night knowing I'm part of something alone on this earth that gives hope for the future and not some old relic religion that is so steeped in doctrines it has no idea what the Bible even says anymore. Or almost as bad as someone like you that see's the bad in it but yet steps up and blindly defends it.
    And at least I know my faith and the others such as Robbie has, are hated by much of the world as you and others here have proved.
    Matt 24:9 says we would be hated by the whole world which we are no matter what countries we're in.
    If I were you and Rajj you'd better do so serious soul searching because this as well as many other scriptures apply to you in no way. You don't even come close to being hated by the world because the "world is fond of it's own".
    The only reason I've been a part of this forum is to hope by some slim chance, somebody might actually be interested in learning the truth.......I can see it's not going to happen.
    Goodbye to you all.........................
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    so a guy shows up on your porch, with a phonograph plays a record and it gives you the right to beat and attack him? why dont you tell the people how many we're attacked and what the so called Christian mobs did to women and little children. You people make me sick!

why dont you tell the forum why innocent men were locked up and given jail sen ...[text shortened]... inspired by the clergy of Christendom because the hypocrisy of their actions was being exposed?
    Gives some fool the right to roll up on someones porch with a phonograph? Spewing a bunch of hate? Does not give people the right to do violence but in some places in the world you would get a beat down plain and simple.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree