1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 03:26
    Originally posted by menace71
    I just quoted what was stated and also there were pics of these guys holding signs that were of the same nature. Anti-government Anti-Jewish and what ever else Rutherford wanted his organization to spew.

Manny
    the same nature as the recordings that you never even heard, please spare us Manny! i dont mind discussing Rutherford, what our beliefs were back then, how we went about it, but i can do it without the lies if you dont mind. please tell the forum what the signs said, that made them anti government , anti catholic and anti Jewish.
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 19:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the same nature as the recordings that you never even heard, please spare us Manny! i dont mind discussing Rutherford, what our beliefs were back then, how we went about it, but i can do it without the lies if you dont mind. please tell the forum what the signs said, that made them anti government , anti catholic and anti Jewish.
    It matters not at this point. Anyone who cares can find this themselves. Who knows maybe there are sound bites of these recordings. You can call me a liar all you want but there is history and documents that back it all up. It's just old shoe at this point.
    I found so much history and documents I could not even it read it all.

-Manny-
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 20:062 edits
    It matters not at this point. Anyone who cares can find this themselves. Who knows maybe there are sound bites of these recordings. You can call me a liar all you want but there is history and documents that back it all up. It's just old shoe at this point.
    I found so much history and documents I could not even it read it all.

-Manny-
    dont you feel rather silly? i mean, you have been publicly challenged, what the content of these recordings were, you were made to admit that you never heard any recordings and you dont know what they contain. You were publicly asked, what was on the signs that made them anti government, anti Jewish and anti catholic, you cannot produce a single one, yet you stated that this was the case, thus what we have is lie after lie after lie after lie.

I am not saying that you are the originator of these lies, for clearly you have not the slightest idea what you are talking about, nor are they of your own originality, simply second hand lies regurgitated. Yes you seem to have found so much except what you were asked for, why anyone should trust anything else you post and on any subject, i do not know. You have tarnished your own reputation Manny and sadly made a complete fool of yourself, i do not gloat over it nor take any comfort in seeing it, you were a decent guy at one point and had interesting things to say, sadly its not even you any more, just the mouthpiece of some disgruntled apostates.

(Proverbs 13:20) . . .He that is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly.
  4. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 21:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    dont you feel rather silly? i mean, you have been publicly challenged, what the content of these recordings were, you were made to admit that you never heard any recordings and you dont know what they contain. You were publicly asked, what was on the signs that made them anti government, anti Jewish and anti catholic, you cannot produce a single one ...[text shortened]... e persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly.
    Honestly I'm just too lazy to find these but I swear God as my witness I saw pics and documents on the Internet (From an Apostate site) The pics showed men holding signs. I don't feel dishonored in anyway. I guess I need to look back in my browser history to find the site. However will this really make any difference? NO!! I just think the irony is G75 slams Catholics for the same as what is among all sects included JW's and of course Christians.

Manny
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 23:08
    Honestly I'm just too lazy to find these but I swear God as my witness I saw pics and documents on the Internet (From an Apostate site) The pics showed men holding signs. I don't feel dishonored in anyway. I guess I need to look back in my browser history to find the site. However will this really make any difference? NO!! I just think the irony is G75 s ...[text shortened]... cs for the same as what is among all sects included JW's and of course Christians.

Manny
    yes yes, too lazy is quite a lame excuse, 'honestly', is not a word i would use if i were you Manny, not given your record.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree