1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:161 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    At least I go to bed at night knowing I'm part of something alone on this earth that gives hope for the future and not some old relic religion that is so steeped in doctrines it has no idea what the Bible even says anymore. Or almost as bad as someone like you that see's the bad in it but yet steps up and blindly defends it.
    And at least I know my fait .....I can see it's not going to happen.
    Goodbye to you all.........................
    Good riddances then
    But you will be back.

Manny
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:18
    Originally posted by galveston75
    At least I go to bed at night knowing I'm part of something alone on this earth that gives hope for the future and not some old relic religion that is so steeped in doctrines it has no idea what the Bible even says anymore. Or almost as bad as someone like you that see's the bad in it but yet steps up and blindly defends it.
    And at least I know my fait ...[text shortened]... .....I can see it's not going to happen.
    Goodbye to you all.........................
    Promise? 😉

Manny
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:20
    Originally posted by menace71
    Gives some fool the right to roll up on someones porch with a phonograph? Spewing a bunch of hate? Does not give people the right to do violence but in some places in the world you would get a beat down plain and simple.

Manny
    so you have heard the recordings then please tell the forum what 'violent words were uttered ', that it made the mobs of Christendom attack women and children as they met together for worship? please tell the forum what violent words got a man nearly beaten to death, another tarred and feathered by an angry lynch mob? bunch of sickos, you really are.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:222 edits
    Good riddances then
    But you will be back.

Manny
    if he stays clear of yoy and your yoyo 'special friend', Gaylord Raj i think he should do alright, because we are correct, you have nothing positive, truthful, impartial nor original to say, just the same old apostate bumf you pick up from apostate websites. i would go as far as to say you are a drone!
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    if he stays clear of yoy and your yoyo 'special friend', Gaylord Raj i think he should do alright, because we are correct, you have nothing positive, truthful, impartial nor original to say, just the same old apostate bumf you pick up from apostate websites. i would go as far as to say you are a drone!
    Your the Homophobe not me. I'm secure in my manhood but you on the other hand?
    You seem to have this morbid fascination with homosexuality. Most gay men have Gaydar so they normally will not hit on straight men LOL 🙂 So you should not have to worry too much.

Manny
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:491 edit
    Your the Homophobe not me. I'm secure in my manhood but you on the other hand?
    You seem to have this morbid fascination with homosexuality. Most gay men have Gaydar so they normally will not hit on straight men LOL 🙂 So you should not have to worry too much.

Manny
    I see, so you have not actually heard the recordings, well well, how telling? how does a drone like you know they are, how can we say, 'violent words?', what exactly were those violent words? was it the words themselves that were violent or how they were uttered? is it just another long list of lies that we can add to your now growing list? and hey, we haven't even started on Gaylord Raj yet!
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:55
    Armageddon ends in 1914

Initially the organization taught the "battle of the Great Day of God Almighty" (Armageddon) would end in 1914. Every kingdom of the world would be overthrown in 1914 which was "God's date" not for the beginning but "for the end" of the time of trouble.

"...we consider it an established truth that the final end of the kingdoms of this world, and the full establishment of the Kingdom of God, will be accomplished by the end of A.D. 1914" (Watchtower founder, Charles Taze Russell, The Time is at Hand, p. 99).

"...the 'battle of the great day of God Almighty' (Rev. 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced" (Ibid., p. 101).

"CAN IT BE DELAYED UNTIL 1914?...our readers are writing to know if there may not be a mistake in the 1914 date. They say that they do not see how present conditions can last so long under the strain. We see no reason for changing the figures - nor could we change them if we would. They are, we believe, God's dates not ours. But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble" (Watch Tower, 15 July 1894, p. 226).

Lies 🙂

Manny
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 02:59
    Babies born in 1914 will live to see Armageddon

By 1984 teenagers alive in 1914 were in their 80's. The Watchtower reversed themselves again to include babies born in 1914 when calculating the length of the generation. Using this technique the Watchtower could stretch the 1914 generation by another decade or so.

"If Jesus used 'generation' in that sense and we apply it to 1914, then the babies of that generation are now 70 years old or older. And others alive in 1914 are in their 80's or 90's, a few even having reached a hundred. There are still many millions of that generation alive. Some of them 'will by no means pass away until all things occur.' - Luke 21:32" (Watchtower, 15 May 1984, p.5).

More lies

Manny
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 03:001 edit
    Armageddon ends in 1914

Initially the organization taught the "battle of the Great Day of God Almighty" (Armageddon) would end in 1914. Every kingdom of the world would be overthrown in 1914 which was "God's date" not for the beginning but "for the end" of the time of trouble.

"...we consider it an established truth that the final end of the kingdoms the time of trouble" (Watch Tower, 15 July 1894, p. 226).

Lies 🙂

Manny
    sorry these are from books, not recordings, which leads me to believe that you have not heard the recordings, therefore i want you to tell the forum what recordings you have heard. You have stated that the recordings contained violent words, i want to know where you heard those recordings, otherwise, you are again, telling lies. phonographs were not introduced until the nineteen thirties, Charles Russell died before that, so you are telling lies! You have not heard any recordings, and what is more, you are just spewing out third hand garbage, i say to you, get a life.
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 03:02
    1914 Generation to end in 1989?

In a 1988 Awake! article titled, "The Last Days - What's Next?", under the heading, "How Long Can A Generation Last?", the Society seemed to suggest that the 1914 generation would end the next year. After reminding Jehovah's Witnesses that 1914 began the "last generation," the Watchtower announced that Hebrews counted seventy-five years as one generation (note: 1914 + 75 = 1989). Interestingly, to make their case, the Watchtower turned to one of Christendom's scholars rather than their own "anointed" sources.

"J. A. Bengel states in his New Testament Word Studies: 'The Hebrews... reckon seventy-five years as one generation, and the words, shall not pass away, intimate that the greater part of that generation [of Jesus' day] indeed, but not the whole of it, should have passed away before all should be fulfilled.' This became true by the year 70 C.E. when Jerusalem was destroyed. Likewise today, most of the generation of 1914 has passed away. However, there are still millions on earth who were born in that year or prior to it. And although their numbers are dwindling, Jesus' words will come true, 'this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened'" (Awake!, 8 April 1988, p. 14).

Uhhh More lies

Manny
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 03:031 edit
    1914 Generation to end in 1989?

In a 1988 Awake! article titled, "The Last Days - What's Next?", under the heading, "How Long Can A Generation Last?", the Society seemed to suggest that the 1914 generation would end the next year. After reminding Jehovah's Witnesses that 1914 began the "last generation," the Watchtower announced that Hebrews counted seve ngs have happened'" (Awake!, 8 April 1988, p. 14).

Uhhh More lies

Manny
    what recordings have you heard! i want to hear you tell the forum what recordings you have heard. its a very simple question, here i shall put it in capitals

WHAT RECORDINGS HAVE YOU HEARD?
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 03:05
    sorry these are from books, not recordings, which leads me to believe that you have not heard the recordings, therefore i want you to tell the forum what recordings you have heard. You have stated that the recordings contained violent words, i want to know where you heard those recordings, otherwise, you are again, telling lies.
    I will find the source because you are right I did not hear the recording but it was second hand. However this does not negate that these recordings existed. They were ramblings from what I read of hate toward Jews and Catholics and the government.

Manny
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 03:151 edit
    I will find the source because you are right I did not hear the recording but it was second hand. However this does not negate that these recordings existed. They were ramblings from what I read of hate toward Jews and Catholics and the government.

Manny
    why not simply be truthful and tell the forum you are talking through a hole in your bum? you have not heard the recordings but you have the audacity to state that they were anti Jewish, anti government, anti catholic and violent. You, the very one saying to Galvo, stop posting watchtower articles for they are from a third party source are guilty of the very same thing? dear oh dear Manny, feel your bum mate and wake up and smell da coffee, its utter hypocrisy! All the stuff you post is not of your own thinking and disposition, third part vitriol, one can only guess at the motive? you have been exposed Manny, please spare us the banality of having to do it every time. I state before i dont associate with liars, i cannot stop you posting, nor would i want to, if you have a genuine concern about my beliefs then that is fine, but please spare me the lies.
  14. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 03:19
    why not simply be truthful and tell the forum you are talking through a hole in your bum? you have not heard the recordings but you have the audacity to state that they were anti Jewish, anti government, anti catholic and violent. You, the very one saying to Galvo, stop posting watchtower articles for they are from a third party source are guilty o ...[text shortened]... if you have a genuine concern about my beliefs then that is fine, but please spare me the lies.
    I just quoted what was stated and also there were pics of these guys holding signs that were of the same nature. Anti-government Anti-Jewish and what ever else Rutherford wanted his organization to spew.

Manny
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 03:26
    why not simply be truthful and tell the forum you are talking through a hole in your bum? you have not heard the recordings but you have the audacity to state that they were anti Jewish, anti government, anti catholic and violent. You, the very one saying to Galvo, stop posting watchtower articles for they are from a third party source are guilty o ...[text shortened]... if you have a genuine concern about my beliefs then that is fine, but please spare me the lies.
    I was not posting to you anyway. You just jumped in which is fine. However anytime I see a link to the watchtower I will respond accordingly. G75 90% of the time starts a post with a link to the Watchtower. I'm just posting your own garbage back at you. Most articles site the page and date of the articles at hand. You can surly see if these be true. Apostate or not these can be verified as being real.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree