1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 12:18
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    So in his opinion love is only expressed when speaking with like minded people?
    Kelly
    No. Love is expressed whenever is expressed😵
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 12:44
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Love can be expressed with complete disdain and hatred also. How does that figure in to the etemology that we all develop our knowledge from?

Self-fulfilling prophecies, as far as I see.

-m.
  3. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 12:471 edit
    So as I pointed out to you, when I say I love everyone, I'm doing so knowning
    that they are what they are...okay. It sounds like when you say love everyone
    it is only within the limits of what you like. Human love towards each other if it
    cannot accept what the other human are at the momet well...it is less than.

I care a great deal about many people g so simple as a single satement or one disagreement I really
    never cared for them.
    Kelly
    You are responding to something I did not say.
    I guess my responses are because I am in no mood for superficial encounter at present. I have been a bit screwed around by the death of those young kids. I think I mentioned that somewhere. I probably over-reacted. Sorry. Good night.
  4. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 12:56
    I thank you too;
    Don't take too much emptiness;

I bow😵
    Yeah.
  5. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 13:41
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Love can be expressed with complete disdain and hatred also. How does that figure in to the etemology that we all develop our knowledge from?

-m.
    Hi mikelom, all the best to you and yours!
    Kindly please define love and explain how can it be expressed with complete disdain and hatred😵
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 11:21
    Yes, love is expressed whenever love is expressed; however, I wasn't speaking
    about love I was directing my posts to him.
    Kelly
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 11:23
    Originally posted by Taoman
    You are responding to something I did not say.
    I guess my responses are because I am in no mood for superficial encounter at present. I have been a bit screwed around by the death of those young kids. I think I mentioned that somewhere. I probably over-reacted. Sorry. Good night.
    Sorry you feel my concerns are superficial, I'll just take that as the limit of the
    your feelings towards one that only asked you a question.
    Kelly
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 11:37

-m.
    I don't believe this for a sec.
    Kelly
  9. Wat?
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 06:50
    Hi mikelom, all the best to you and yours!
    Kindly please define love and explain how can it be expressed with complete disdain and hatred😵
    It's cleary expressed in this forum!

All the best to you and yours also for this new year.

I wish that many aims become successful, and triumph reigns for you this year 2013 or 2556 for me! 😉

-m.
  10. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 08:12
    Sorry you feel my concerns are superficial, I'll just take that as the limit of the
    your feelings towards one that only asked you a question.
    Kelly
    Unfortunately you continue to mis refer my statements and personlize them to yourself. I apologize if I am not making myself clear. I am trying.

My statements refer to the original one or two line god-talk statements that constantly litter posts, that decline to engage in the subject of an OP in any meaningful way that I can infer. It appears as constant proselytising. It becomes tiresome and I cracked it a bit. Sorry. (Note I am not referring to your statements, but the statements you took me to task for responding critically too.) Others noted the same. But it is all a bit passe now. Let's hug and make up, eh, in the spirit of the post? Happy New Year and may you continue to have lots of love and sharing in your life, KellyJay.
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 09:53
    It's cleary expressed in this forum!

All the best to you and yours also for this new year.

I wish that many aims become successful, and triumph reigns for you this year 2013 or 2556 for me! 😉

-m.
    😵
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 10:15
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 13:27
    Originally posted by Taoman
    Unfortunately you continue to mis refer my statements and personlize them to yourself. I apologize if I am not making myself clear. I am trying.

My statements refer to the original one or two line god-talk statements that constantly litter posts, that decline to engage in the subject of an OP in any meaningful way that I can infer. It appears as constant ...[text shortened]... ? Happy New Year and may you continue to have lots of love and sharing in your life, KellyJay.
    🙂 I'm good with that!
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree