1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Oct '05 23:00
    Originally posted by windmill
    And the surfing.Can you go surfing in Heaven?Can't remember reading anything about it in the Bible but I reckon you can.
    I honestly have to say I don't know.πŸ™‚
  2. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 01:16
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I honestly have to say I don't know.πŸ™‚
    πŸ™‚
  3. Joined
    08 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '05 01:34
    don't be so rude
  4. Tsandi
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 09:55
    Originally posted by windmill
    I tried looking in my pocket but I forgot it.I looked in my shoe but all I found was my foot.I asked a man walking down the road and he pointed to the sky."How do I get up there"I asked."I don't know"he replied.So I got a ladder but it wasn't long enough.I tried jumping up really high but all I found was a sore foot as I forgot to put my shoe back on.Where is heaven....someone please explain.Also can you go surfing there?
    Isaiah 66:1
    Thus says the LORD:“ Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest?

Now earth is not just this globe, earth is all the atoms in the universe, and galaxies that is his footstool. Heaven is out of this physical realm/dimension, and that whole place is his throne.

Where is heaven, out of this physical dimension, where you can exist without the need of a physical body. That is where.

How do you get there, get out of your body, and you go either there or to hell, cause without your physical body you have no authority in this world anymore and must leave this dimension. And man is the only spirit with authoirty in this physical realm.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Oct '05 21:56
    Originally posted by zombies
    Isaiah 66:1
    Thus says the LORD:“ Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. Where is the house that you will build Me? And where is the place of My rest?

Now earth is not just this globe, earth is all the atoms in the universe, and galaxies that is his footstool. Heaven is out of this physical realm/dimension, and that whole place is his throne.
    ...[text shortened]... nd must leave this dimension. And man is the only spirit with authoirty in this physical realm.
    I think God has something to say about that authority. So does Jesus and even satan.
    πŸ™‚
  6. Tsandi
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 10:56
    I think God has something to say about that authority. So does Jesus and even satan.
    πŸ™‚
    Let me clarify the authority thing.

Adam had full and complete authority over every single atom, or the combination of any atoms that form a being. So anything that had any shape or was in anyway physical was completely under adams authority, as commandment issued by God.
    after the fall, that ceased to be the case, and that authoirty was transfered over to satan, in adam's stead.

then came the second adam, Christ, he came and went to the cross, and took all the sins of the world, from adams, to the last person to ever live on this earth upon himself, and felt each and every pain there is to feel, all of it. And died of a broken heart, as god placed the sin onto him. And as the sin was placed on him, He was for a moment "Cut off", as prophecied by Daniel 9 that the messiah shall be "cut-off", and that's why he cried, my god my god why have you forsaken me.??.

So he died alone as a man. and went into the kingdom of death, and there he fought the good fight, and triumphed over death, and made a public spectacle over death. He then took the keys of hades, and death, and all authority that the devil had back from the devil into his own hands.
    and because death was defeated it could not hold him any longer, and God raised him from the dead, through the holy-spirit.

When He rose again, he then gave all the authority that he took from the devil into the hands of men, to use through his name. So the chief duty of Jesus was not just to redeem man, but to actually return him back to the position before the fall. And that is why, as a christian, all authority belongs to me, for I believe, in the name of Jesus, in which all other spirits tremble in fear.

So today all authority is back to the ones who use it in the name of Jesus, not just any-man, for the sake of being a man.
    And at the fall Adam died spiritually and became a spirit that is dead, and condemned, but alive in the body.
    And all of us when we are born, are born with that crippled spirit, that is condemned, and only by being born-again, can that spirit be re-created .

So this generation (after christ) is indeed the luckiest generation, as Jesus said, Prohpets yearned to see these glorious days.
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    ZellulΓ€rer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 12:03
    after the fall, that ceased to be the case, and that authoirty was transfered over to satan, in adam's stead.
    Why?

I'm also curious to know how the Fall messed with the DNA of all creation.
  8. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 22:172 edits
    Originally posted by eggy657
    don't be so rude
    Look it's a fish.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™„
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '05 23:41
    Let me clarify the authority thing.

Adam had full and complete authority over every single atom, or the combination of any atoms that form a being. So anything that had any shape or was in anyway physical was completely under adams authority, as commandment issued by God.
    after the fall, that ceased to be the case, and that authoirty was transfered over ...[text shortened]... ) is indeed the luckiest generation, as Jesus said, Prohpets yearned to see these glorious days.
    Zom...I'm impressed. I agree with you 90%(est.)
    I see you read your bible! God bless you.

Agreed.....πŸ™‚

And died of a broken heart, as god placed the sin onto him. And as the sin was placed on him, He was for a moment "Cut off", as prophecied by Daniel 9 that the messiah shall be "cut-off", and that's why he cried, my god my god why have you forsaken me.??.

This I disagree with. He did not die of a "broken heart." He knew that God would raise Him and that He would have all authority. And I think what is meant by the Messiah being "cut-off" is the time we are in now. He does not "yet" have all authority. Only with born-again saints(His church). He has no authority over the world yet. This is still future. If you look at the words...My God My God...He did this for a reason. I believe He was reminding the mourners around Him at the cross, of Psalm 22....read it in it's entirety. The words Lama Lama ....are a cry of victory! He then, after His death, went to where the demons are bound since the flood and proclaimed Victory! Their "end" was coming soon.

But I want you to know that you and I agree on most of this...very good post...I wish we could speak face to face, but I suppose this will have to do.....

πŸ™‚
  10. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 00:32

[b]Adam had full and complete authority over every single atom, or the combination of any atoms that form a being. So anything that had any shape or was in anyway physical was completely under adams authority, as commandment issued by God.
    after the fall, tha ...[text shortened]... ry good post...I wish we could speak face to face, but I suppose this will have to do.....

πŸ™‚
    I agree with Checkbaiter."Why would Jesus die of a broken heart when he has eternity to spend with those he loves."
  11. Tsandi
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 07:49
    But I want you to know that you and I agree on most of this...very good post...I wish we could speak face to face, but I suppose this will have to do.....

πŸ™‚
    we coould meet in heaven, and talk it over a cup of sanctified coffee if you like... πŸ™‚
  12. Tsandi
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 09:071 edit

[b]Adam had full and complete authority over every single atom, or the combination of any atoms that form a being. So anything that had any shape or was in anyway physical was completely under adams authority, as commandment issued by God.
    after the fall, tha ...[text shortened]... ood post...I wish we could speak face to face, but I suppose this will have to do.....

πŸ™‚
    [/b]
    Anyways the reason why I say he died of a broken heart is this. When Christ became sin, He was removed from the fathers presence, for in his presence there is no place for sin. That is what he died off, from the darkness of being removed from his constant presence.

And this makes you always admire the love of the son for mankind, and the FAITH he had in mankind. I don't know why he had that faith, and why he had that love for us, but he just did.
    Because what happens is, he dies without any guarantees that a man born tomorrow is going to believe in his name, but by faith he dies, knowing that we as men, shall be sons of god through his "faith, that worketh by love". Can you see how powerfull HE actually is, cause He indeed does "calls the things that are not as though they are".

And, concering the authority not "yet" being given onto him, read the verses again. Matthew 28:18 "CLEARLY" says
    'And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority "HAS BEEN" to Me in heaven and on earth.' Note the past-tense from that point in time onwards, not to say that it will be given to him, might be given to him or etc etc etc, it is done/finito/fertig/amana/finish and complete.

and then he gives man His name to call upon anything they desire done on this earth. All man has to do is believe, and call upon that Name, and it's done.
    John14:12-14"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it."

As a note: I think maybe our authority extends a little out of earth also, for he said "whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven", and He said it "TWICE", in seperate chapters, on two occasions, so it's quite interesting what exactly that means.
  13. London
    Moves
    12 Oct '05 09:10
    Anyways the reason why I say he died of a broken heart is this. When Christ became sin, He was removed from the fathers presence, for in his presence there is no place for sin. That is what he died off, from the darkness of being removed from his constant presence.

And this makes you always admire the love of the son for mankind, and the FAITH he had ...[text shortened]... in seperate chapters, on two occasions, so it's quite interesting what exactly that means.
    [/b]
    As a note: I think maybe our authority extends a little out of earth also, for he said "whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven", and He said it "TWICE", in seperate chapters, on two occasions, so it's quite interesting what exactly that means.

Who does He say this to?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree