1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '14 09:42
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Which Bible Person are You?"

100% Pure Entertainment. Twelve simple questions with four multiple choice answers provided (except for Question 12. for which there's obviously two) and then you'll receive your profile. No typing; just click the box you select. And take it again as often as you like for confirmation. Please let us know which bib ...[text shortened]... gender)?

http://www.ebiblemovies.com/bible-person-quiz/i-am-peter-which-bible-person-are-you/[/b]
    judas
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    19 May '14 09:511 edit
    Or that, quite surprisingly, you lack a sense of playful whimsy and social flexibility to momentarily segue from serious philosophical/scientific inquiry and debate to an online 'party game' in a friendly forum. Consider giving it try for laughs.
    Well, in answer to the question what I would do if someone threw a rock at me, my first instinct (without reading the given answers) was: maybe I threw a rock at him in a previous life, so now I know what it felt like to him then. My second instinct was to examine the rock to see whether it was igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic. If that's not whimsically nerdy, then we are on entirely different wavelengths.

Off topic: how do you recognize a particularly extroverted nerd? Answer: he stares at your shoes instead of his while he's talking to you. Now, I think that's funny, but maybe you don't.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '14 09:551 edit
    [b]"Which Bible Person are You?"

100% Pure Entertainment. Twelve simple questions with four multiple choice answers provided (except for Question 12. for which there's obviously two) and then you'll receive your profile. No typing; just click the box you select. And take it again as often as you like for confirmation. Please let us know which bib ...[text shortened]... gender)?

http://www.ebiblemovies.com/bible-person-quiz/i-am-peter-which-bible-person-are-you/[/b]
    King Solomon, a hareem of gorgeous beauties, boundless wealth and incomparable wisdom. Its like looking in a mirror.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 May '14 09:58
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Well, in answer to the question what I would do if someone threw a rock at me, my first instinct (without reading the given answers) was: maybe I threw a rock at him in a previous life, so now I know what it felt like to him then. My second instinct was to examine the rock to see whether it was igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic. If that's not whimsically ...[text shortened]... shoes instead of his while he's talking to you. Now, I think that's funny, but maybe you don't.
    moonbus, it's only a simple quiz presented to punctuate this forum's usual 24/7 fare.
    Options: give it a try for the fun of it; ignore it; finger it to death........
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:04
    Or that, quite surprisingly, you lack the sense of playful whimsy and social flexibility to momentarily segue from serious philosophical/scientific inquiry and debate to an online 'party game' in a friendly forum. Consider giving it try for laughs.
    Maybe you trying to micromanage everyone and their posts, as if this was your personal blog, will ultimately be the main source of "laughs" and "100% entertainment". You've made a start: what is it you say, perhaps moonbus lacks a sense of "social flexibility", for not being impressed by your OP, is that right? Ha ha ha. ๐Ÿ˜€
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:061 edit
    moonbus, it's only a simple quiz presented to punctuate this forum's usual 24/7 fare.
    Options: give it a try for the fun of it; ignore it; finger it to death........
    Punctuation accepted. The usual fare does get repetitive. This was different. Keep surfing and searching, Ol' Buddy!

"We do not stop playing because we get old. We get old because we stop playing." G B Shaw
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:10
    The usual fare does get repetitive.
    Unoriginality, mostly manifesting itself in long copy pastes, YouTube links, and dreary quotations, is almost certainty the biggest blight on this forum. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:101 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    King Solomon, a hareem of gorgeous beauties, boundless wealth and incomparable wisdom. Its like looking in a mirror.
    king robbie Solomon, would ye be disposed to instruct each member of your bevy of beauties in the art of chess?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:181 edit
    Punctuation accepted. The usual fare does get repetitive. This was different. Keep surfing and searching, Ol' Buddy!

"We do not stop playing because we get old. We get old because we stop playing." G B Shaw
    Thanks, esteemed leader of the moonbus fleet. Had you not replied so quickly, the edit footnote would have been:
    "Online Operation Overthink is the occupational hazard of well intentioned extroverts [like thee and me].

"People are like stained-glass windows: They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in,
    their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." –Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, 1926-2004
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:20
    Originally posted by redbarons
    judas
    redbarons, any comment?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:21
    king robbie Solomon, would ye be disposed to instruct each member of your bevy of beauties the art of chess?
    Indeed! the art of chess, the art of love making and all other kinds of arts with which their natural talents may be made manifest with the exception of rhetoric less they be tempted to enter politics.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:24
    redbarons, any comment?
    Here are a couple of recent rebarons comments:"[divegeester] wasn't born some guy spit in a crack and he crawled out" and this bit of banter about homosexuality with robbie carrobie... "could be because I do try to masturbate at least once per hour except sundays because that's my day of rest".
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:25
    redbarons, any comment?
    did you not notice the blank space?

here it is again

๐Ÿ˜€
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 May '14 10:54
    You Are Esther!

You are a sterling example of faith but also one of courage. When you ask for something, it has a great purpose. You are willing to risk your life for the life of others. You know when it’s time for justice, and most of all You know that after you have done all you can do the Lord will handle the rest. You Are Esther!

Seems reasonable.
  15. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    19 May '14 11:10
    Jacob

You are clever and decisive. Perseverance is in your DNA. You use both your mind and strength to build your wealth and family. When you need something, you Get it no matter what it takes.

Same as Dive and Wolfgang.. 2 people who I actually find myself agreeing with quite often in these threads.
    Makes sense I guess!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree