1. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 22:03
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    What scripture or scriptures actually say that Jesus is going to come back down to earth and rule from the earth? Jesus was raised as a spirit and would never be of flesh again the bible says. So is he going to be a spirit being down here on the planet or Is he going to materialize in flesh like he did after his resurrection?
    Do you believe that the angels said that he will return just as he left?

And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (Acts 1:10-11 KJV)

How about this one from Jude :

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14-15 KJV)

Zechariah speaks of the last battle of the Lord:

Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. (Zechariah 14:3-4 KJV)
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:24
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Do you believe that the angels said that he will return just as he left?

And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? [b]this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye hav ...[text shortened]... ntain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. (Zechariah 14:3-4 KJV)
    Are you a member of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, rajk? What you believe is a perfect match with what they believe.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Apr '18 23:29
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Are you a member of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, rajk? What you believe is a perfect match with what they believe.
    Do you think that God or Christ is interested in churches and groups and sects and demoninations ?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 01:36
    Do you think that God or Christ is interested in churches and groups and sects and demoninations ?
    I think God the Father and Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, are interested in whether people believe Christ was/is God and was Resurrected from the dead.

Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. You don’t either. In fact, your doctrines are a perfect match with the JW.

Are you ashamed to say you’re a Jehovah’s Witness?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 01:49
    I think God the Father and Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son, are interested in whether people believe Christ was/is God and was Resurrected from the dead.

Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. You don’t either. In fact, your doctrines are a perfect match with the JW.

Are you ashamed to say you’re a Jehovah’s Witness?
    Goats will have a big surprise on the day of judgment.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 01:58
    Goats will have a big surprise on the day of judgment.
    Why are you ashamed to say you’re a Jehovah’s Witness? Everything you’ve written in here aligns with what the JWs believe.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 02:15
    Why are you ashamed to say you’re a Jehovah’s Witness? Everything you’ve written in here aligns with what the JWs believe.
    A man of small immature thinking. .. trying to identify the sect of a Christian.

Jersus identified two types of people, Sheep and goats
    Goats follow the teachings of men / church, They get death
    Sheep follow Him, they get eternal life.

Focus on that.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 02:23
    A man of small immature thinking. .. trying to identify the sect of a Christian.

Jersus identified two types of people, Sheep and goats
    Goats follow the teachings of men / church, They get death
    Sheep follow Him, they get eternal life.

Focus on that.
    Just pointing out that what you have written as your beliefs are a perfect match with the JWs.

As for your other point, I am saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and belief in His Resurrection.

I have no worries and know I’ll be with the Lord when I die. I trust the Bible.

All praise, honor, glory and power to Jesus Christ!
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 02:41
    Just pointing out that what you have written as your beliefs are a perfect match with the JWs.

As for your other point, I am saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and belief in His Resurrection.

I have no worries and know I’ll be with the Lord when I die. I trust the Bible.

All praise, honor, glory and power to Jesus Christ!
    You trust in the church and the pastor because Jesus Christ sure did not say that, and neither did Paul.

Jesus saved you by his death, meaning that he brought you out of a life of sin, and provided you with the Holy Spirit... thats the saved part. That is not eternal life. It is ONLY IF YOU LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY THEN YOU INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD as Paul stated in Ephesians 5.

Dont say you did not know. When you die where you go will depend on your works. Read the story of the Rich Man and Lazarus. Dont do like that man and say you did not know and you want to go back and warn sonship and second son and others here because it will be too late.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 02:43
    You trust in the church and the pastor because Jesus Christ sure did not say that, and neither did Paul.

Jesus saved you by his death, meaning that he brought you out of a life of sin, and provided you with the Holy Spirit... thats the saved part. That is not eternal life. It is ONLY IF YOU LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY THEN YOU INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD as Paul s ...[text shortened]... you want to go back and warn sonship and second son and others here because it will be too late.
    I hope someday you believe in the deity of Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection.

Once you accept Christ, you will know the power of God and understand the assurance of your salvation.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 02:48
    I hope someday you believe in the deity of Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection.

Once you accept Christ, you will know the power of God and understand the assurance of your salvation.
    Im not a church Christian.
    Im a sheep of Christ.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 02:50
    Im not a church Christian.
    Im a sheep of Christ.
    I’m a Christian, period. No qualifier needed.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 02:51

I agree fully.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 02:53
    Originally posted by @sonship
    I agree fully.
    Did Jesus say that somewhere ?
    to believe in his diety and his resurrection?
    Ops .. forgot its you.
    The man that does not believe in what Jesus says
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 02:59
    I’m a Christian, period. No qualifier needed.
    Paul said that.many Christians will be cast out, burned, destroyed.
    Christian is no virtue.
    Following Christ is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree