Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 03:181 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    They dont?
    And they call him Lord ?

You are a comedian
    LOL 😀
    it has been criticized that the sheep nations do call the One judging them 'Lord".

"Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, Lord, when have we seen You hungry and have fed You ... etc. etc." (v.37)

Before this glorious and glorified One they have no choice but to recognize His Divine lordship. Sure, they then call Him Lord.

Do the goat nations call Him Lord? Yes they do too.

"Then they also will answer, saying, Lord, when have we seen You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not ministry to You?" (v.44)

They too, at that point, have no alternative but to recognize this glorious glorified Man as Lord. His authority at this point is manifest to all the world. The world has no other choice.

Saul persecuted the Christians with imprisonment, stoning, arrest, causing them to blaspheme, threats, hunting, oppression also. But when the glorious Son of God appeared to him in a light surpassing the brightness of the sun, he also fell down and said -

"Who are You LORD?" (Acts 9:5)

Jesus in glory informed Saul that it was He, the Lord Jesus Christ, whom Saul had been persecuting in ignorance of His divinity.

"And he said, who are You, Lord?

And He said, I am JESUS, whom you persecute. But rise up and enter into the city and it will be told to you what you must do." (Acts. 9:5,6)

So it will be at the end of the great tribulation.
    Some peoples of the nations will be justified calling Him Lord. And some peoples of the nations will be condemned calling Him Lord.

The former feared God the Creator and were kind to the oppressed brothers of Christ (Christians and elect Jews).

The latter did not fear God but feared and followed the Antichrist who proclaimed himself as the sole object of all worship.

" ... the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition,

Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or an object of worship, so that he sits in the temple of God, setting himself forth, saying that he is God." (Second Thess. 1:3b,4)
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 03:361 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    it has been criticized that the sheep nations do call the One judging them [b]'Lord".
    Sheep nations? What the hell is that?

There is nothing like sheep nations in the Bible.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 04:001 edit
    It is probably too late for Rajk999 to act like he is asking intelligent questions.

But the "sheep" nations and the "goat" nations means the nations separated as sheep and goats according to Christ's own words.

Sheep and goats are symbols of human beings.
    And the human beings are of the Gentiles the nations.

"And all the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them from one another, just as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

And He will set the sheep on His right hand and the goats on the left." (Matt. 25:32,33)

In a coming post I will show that this parable of the sheep and the goats corresponds to the parable of the good fish and the bad fish brought up in the dragnet cast into the sea.

The basic concept of God saving some from the living nations and condemning others at His second coming, is the same.

'And again, the kingdom of the heavens is like a net cast into the sea and gathering from every species,

Which, when it was filled, they brought onto the shore, and sat down and collected the good into vessels, but the foul they cast out.

So it will be at the consummation of the age: the angels will go forth and separate the evil from the midst of the righteous,

And will cast them into the furnace of fire. In that place there will be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth." (Matt. 13:47-50)

This is a parable of an end time even which is teaching the same thing basically as the parable / prophecy of the sheep and goats being judged in Matthew 25:31-46.

The sheep correspond to good fish being saved.
    The goats correspond to the foul fish being thrown away into a furnace of fire.

This Jesus Christ will do with those living on the earth at the time of His second coming to establish the millennial kingdom.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 04:08
    It is probably too late for Rajk999 to act like he is asking intelligent questions.

But the [b]"sheep"
    nations and the "goat" nations means the nations separated as sheep and goats according to Christ's own words.

Sheep and goats are symbols of human beings.
    And the human beings are of the Gentiles the nations.

[quote] "And all the ...[text shortened]... those living on the earth at the time of His second coming to establish the millennial kingdom.
    So when Jesus separate them
    - sheep nations on the right
    - goat nations on the left

Is that it? Of course you are correct.

Sheep nations saw Christ in need and the nation helped Christ
    Goat nations saw Christ in need and did not help.

Then sheep nations entered the Kingdom of God
    Goat nations were cast out

Of course .. thats it .. makes sense .. LOL 😀
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 04:15
    Paul said that.many Christians will be cast out, burned, destroyed.
    Christian is no virtue.
    Following Christ is.
    Do you think you are following Christ when you contradict Him? He said blessed are those who have not seen yet have believed. You say faith is not necessary. Do you think a sheep of Christ will contradict what He says?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 04:332 edits

This is reasoning that the sheep are Christians helping each other.

But if they are in prison, sick, destitute, when would they have any opportunity to help anyone? They are themselves in desperate refugee status.

It is reasonable to believe that some people will repent from following the Antichrist for reasons made manifest by God at that time.

"And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and seven thousand men were killed in the earthquake, and the rest became terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven." (Rev. 11:13)

Previously, they were rejoicing and sending gift to one another that God's prophets had been killed during the three and one half year great tribulation (Rev. 11:9-11).

Though the coming Antichrist will have extensive power. there is reason to expect some will come to realize that he is against God Almighty.

We don't need all the specific details. We get a general idea that some nations will either withdraw from the temptation of following him or otherwise just be subdued to turn to God and away from the one falsely claiming to be God.

In the change of the dispensation, some people have to be transferred into the next age. And they are not Christians produced by the Gospel preached by the church.

They are spared by the "eternal gospel" preached by the angel from mid-heaven in Revelation 14:5-7.

Supernatural calamities and the events of the times also will help to convince them that the man proclaiming to be God with an evil empire should not be followed in his terrible persecution of Christians and Jews.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Apr '18 11:31
    [quote] Sheep nations saw Christ in need and the nation helped Christ
    What is sheep nations and goat nations.?
    Why are you adding nonsense to the bible?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 10:581 edit
    What is sheep nations and goat nations.?
    Why are you adding nonsense to the bible?
    These were YOUR words which YOU wrote.

I have not harped on my expression "sheep nations". You have harped on it.

It is sufficient to explain that all the Gentile nations are considered "the sheep of His hand" according to Psalm 100.

If I said "sheep nations" it was only in passing and not pressed as an exact phrase in the bible.

Since you are so thick headed, I don't expect you to understand that in the Bible "SHEEP" belonging to God might mean something else besides the Christians as in John 10.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 11:04
    These were YOUR words which YOU wrote.

I have not harped on my expression "sheep nations". You have harped on it.

It is sufficient to expla ...[text shortened]... EP"
    belonging to God might mean something else besides the Christians as in John 10.[/b]
    That was sarcasm. I was laughing at you and your nonsense.
    You did this very same thing about 10 yrs ago.
    I corrected you 10 yrs ago.
    10 yrs ago you admitted that it was incorrect to refer to 'sheep nations and 'goat nations'
    Now you are back with the same false doctrine.

Where do you get the idea of sheep nations and goat nations.

All nations are gathered before Christ
    He dividedes them into sheep and goats
    Sheep gets eternal life
    Goats are cast out

It is not sheep nations who get eternal life
    what the hell is that about?
    Are you right in your head?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 11:042 edits
    Let's examine some differences between this judgment of Matthew 35:31-46 and that last judgment of Revelation 20.

The last judgment before the great white throne in Revelation 20 is said to be of the dead.

"And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, ... And the dead were judged." (See Rev. 20:12)

The judgment of the Son of Man is toward living nations gathered and brought before Him.

"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory ... And all the nations will be gathered before Him, ..." (See Matt. 25:31,32)
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 11:062 edits
    Let's examine some differences between this judgment of Matthew 35:31-46 and that last judgment of Revelation 20.

The judgment conducted in Matthew 25:31-46 is from the throne of the Messiah on earth in Jerusalem in Israel - the Holy Land.

The judgment conducted in Revelation 20:11-15 says that earth and heaven fled away and there was no place for them.

"And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose face earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them." (Rev. 20:11)

The crowd seems suspended in space otherwise nothing is there except the great white throne of God and His blazing universe replacing, universe outshining holy radiance.

This is the last judgment at after the end of the millennial kingdom some time. Whereas the judgment of the nations from the throne of David - the throne of the Son of Man's glory is before or right at the commencement of the millennial kingdom.

Both RjHinds and Rajk999 erred in insisting that what is described in Matthew 25:31-46 is the final judgment in Revelation 20:11-15.

I urge you not to make this mistake.
    Let's go on to show the differences.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 11:17
    That was sarcasm. I was laughing at you and your nonsense.
    You did this very same thing about 10 yrs ago.
    I corrected you 10 yrs ago.
    10 yrs ago you admitted that it was incorrect to refer to 'sheep nations and 'goat nations'
    Now you are back with the same false doctrine.

Where do you get the idea of sheep nations and goat nations.

All nations are ...[text shortened]... ot sheep nations who get eternal life
    what the hell is that about?
    Are you right in your head?
    Ignored.
    I want to hear from someone else now.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 11:201 edit
    The judgment of the living nations in Matthew 25:31-46 is not a judgment of unsaved people raptured. Rather they are all on the earth.

If the judgment of those suspended in air or space before great white throne in Revelation 20:11-15 is the same, then that means the unsaved are raptured to the air along with the saved.

So the two judgments cannot be the same.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 11:251 edit
    Ignored.
    I want to hear from someone else now.
    Nobody is interested 😀

Did you actually forget that you did this same thing 10 yrs ago?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Apr '18 11:25
    The judgment of the living nations in [b]Matthew 25:31-46 is not a judgment of unsaved people raptured. Rather they are all on the earth.

If the judgment of those suspended in air or space before great white throne in Revelation 20:11-15 is the same, then that means the unsaved are raptured to the air along with the saved.

So the two judgments cannot be the same.[/b]
    More garbage

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree