1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    23 Feb '06 23:17
    I thought it might be a fun little exercise to list some biblical characters and see who they might correspnd to on RHP. Please tell why the person matches the character.

    The serpent, Cain, Abel, John the Baptist, Jeremiah, Mary Magdeline, Apostle Paul, Bathsheba, The Saducees, The Gerasene Demoniac, David (at any paticular time in his life), Onan, Noah, Moses, Martha, Zacheeus, the prodigal son, the rich young ruler, the three wise men, Jonah. or whoever else you may want to add.
  2. Standard memberEAPOE
    Earl of Rochester
    Restoration London
    Joined
    22 Dec '05
    Moves
    7135
    23 Feb '06 23:20
    How about Akizy as God.

    Or maybe god is not that good at chess?
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    23 Feb '06 23:25
    Originally posted by EAPOE
    How about Akizy as God.

    Or maybe god is not that good at chess?
    Interesting. I will offer this as a question: Akizy has lost some games, yet is still number one, so is this "God-like"?
  4. Standard memberEAPOE
    Earl of Rochester
    Restoration London
    Joined
    22 Dec '05
    Moves
    7135
    23 Feb '06 23:31
    Maybe god was not paying attention in all his games. Or maybe in his omnipitent postion he got board of winning.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    23 Feb '06 23:36
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I thought it might be a fun little exercise to list some biblical characters and see who they might correspnd to on RHP. Please tell why the person matches the character.

    The serpent, Cain, Abel, John the Baptist, Jeremiah, Mary Magdeline, Apostle Paul, Bathsheba, The Saducees, The Gerasene Demoniac, David (at any paticular time in his life), On ...[text shortened]... digal son, the rich young ruler, the three wise men, Jonah. or whoever else you may want to add.
    I want to be pharoah.
  6. Standard memberEAPOE
    Earl of Rochester
    Restoration London
    Joined
    22 Dec '05
    Moves
    7135
    23 Feb '06 23:43
    I'll be one of the three wise men. The one with the gold.

    I would wisely cash in my gold go to the pub and buy drinks for everyone, instead of follow the bright star.

    What would Jesus want with gold anyway?

    Not a very wise present.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    24 Feb '06 00:021 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I want to be pharoah.
    Why is that, my atheistic brother?
  8. Standard memberEAPOE
    Earl of Rochester
    Restoration London
    Joined
    22 Dec '05
    Moves
    7135
    24 Feb '06 00:13
    I am not an athiest my religious friend. I do not dispute the idea that the universe could have been created.

    I am agnostic. I have no faith in any existing religious systems.

    In my next life I might try Bhudhism.
  9. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    24 Feb '06 00:41
    Originally posted by EAPOE
    I am not an athiest my religious friend. I do not dispute the idea that the universe could have been created.

    I am agnostic. I have no faith in any existing religious systems.

    In my next life I might try Bhudhism.
    Shouldn't bother. Apparently they put an absurdly high value on good spelling.
  10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    24 Feb '06 00:52
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Why is that, my atheistic brother?
    As Mel Brooks says: It's good to be the king.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    25 Feb '06 00:33
    I nominate StarValleyWay for the Gerasene demoniac. His posting style is truly like a herd of pigs. One never knows when he will show up.
  12. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11774
    25 Feb '06 22:361 edit
    Just so that it's clear. I am the resurrection of Jesus in the third millenia. 😀

    [Edit:]

    But I won't take no crap! 😕
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    26 Feb '06 01:12
    DoctorScribbles as Cain. He will always have an identity of being in exile to wander the earth.
  14. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    26 Feb '06 01:36
    Can I be the serpent??
    Can I ,huh?huh?huh??
    Please please please!!!!
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    26 Feb '06 02:09
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    Can I be the serpent??
    Can I ,huh?huh?huh??
    Please please please!!!!
    What qualifies you as the serpent of this site beside your name? I can name a dozen or so more venomous characters.
Back to Top