1. London
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 03:07
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    DoctorScribbles as Cain. He will always have an identity of being in exile to wander the earth.
    Who's Abel?
  2. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 04:01
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Who's Abel?
    Well, that would probably be Cribs, no? If Herr Dr. is Cain, and Cain murdered Abel, and Herr Dr. murdered Cribs by self-implosion, then it works out perfectly.
  3. Forgotten
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 04:55
    What qualifies you as the serpent of this site beside your name? I can name a dozen or so more venomous characters.
    The only reason is that I mind my manners here,for certain political reasons.Trust me I am the most evil human to have ever walked the earth.I just am politically correct.Besides I am a charmer just like the original serpent.
    HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  4. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 05:00
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    The only reason is that I mind my manners here,for certain political reasons.Trust me I am the most evil human to have ever walked the earth.I just am politically correct.Besides I am a charmer just like the original serpent.
    HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    You want it too much. You know you can't give yourself your own nickname.
  5. Forgotten
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 05:01
    Originally posted by bbarr
    You want it too much. You know you can't give yourself your own nickname.
    That's what she said.๐Ÿ˜ž
  6. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 06:09
    I'd have to offer up vistesd as Moishe, because of his considerable knowledge of the Torah and Hebrew...plus, given his photo at RHP Faces, that's just gotta be what Moses looked like.
  7. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 13:51
    I nominate StarValleyWay for the Gerasene demoniac. His posting style is truly like a herd of pigs. One never knows when he will show up.
    I am waiting for Jesus to push him over the edge...
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 15:302 edits
    Interesting. I will offer this as a question: Akizy has lost some games, yet is still number one, so is this "God-like"?
    Analogy-wise, wouldn't Al Gore be in the "God" position (thought-up the internet), with Russ in the "Son" position (created this website)?
  9. The sky
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 16:40
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Minding your manners is a prerequisite - the serpent didn't convince Eve by being rude. But I am sorry, being a human disqualifies you. And I am not sure about the evil part either. I don't think it's evil to persuade people to acquire knowledge.
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 13:15
    I'll take Judas, if no-one objects.
  11. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 14:45
    Originally posted by David C
    I'd have to offer up vistesd as Moishe, because of his considerable knowledge of the Torah and Hebrew...plus, given his photo at RHP Faces, that's just gotta be what Moses looked like.
    Thank you, David! ๐Ÿ˜

Now, where is that pesky Phay-ro. I’m comin’ down from the mountain. Bringin’ my staff and plagues, baby. (Bringin’ the goats, too.) Let my people go! They got to wander in that wilderness. Freedom, baby, means gettin’ lost for forty years...
  12. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:111 edit
    Now, I’m going to return the favor and nominate David C for the Solomon of the Song of Songs, based on this quote that he provided in another thread—

"The Lovers are the embodiment of the harmony of opposites. This is how we are before the fear and prejudices of life intervene. We give our love freely to others and we need no other to make us whole."

I also want to nominate Kirk for Jacob-become-Israel, one who wrestles with God (Yisrael) and men.

And lucifershammer has got to be Peter, Peter after Pentecost, the rock of Rome...
  13. London
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:35
    Originally posted by vistesd
    And lucifershammer has got to be Peter, Peter after Pentecost, the rock of Rome...
    Surely that has to be ivanhoe? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Personally, I'd choose to be one of the Maccabee brothers.
  14. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:51
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Surely that has to be ivanhoe? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Personally, I'd choose to be one of the Maccabee brothers.
    You would pick something from the Apocrypha! This kinda what you had in mind?

1 Maccabees 3:1 Then his son Judas, who was called Maccabeus, took command in his place.
    2 All his brothers and all who had joined his father helped him; they gladly fought for Israel.
    3 He extended the glory of his people. Like a giant he put on his breastplate; he bound on his armor of war and waged battles, protecting the camp by his sword.
    4 He was like a lion in his deeds, like a lion's cub roaring for prey.
    5 He searched out and pursued those who broke the law; he burned those who troubled his people.
    6 Lawbreakers shrank back for fear of him; all the evildoers were confounded; and deliverance prospered by his hand.
    7 He embittered many kings, but he made Jacob glad by his deeds, and his memory is blessed forever.

BTW, it was not my intention to dis Ivanhoe... ๐Ÿ™
  15. Forgotten
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:56
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Minding your manners is a prerequisite - the serpent didn't convince Eve by being rude. But I am sorry, being a human disqualifies you. And I am not sure about the evil part either. I don't think it's evil to persuade people to acquire knowledge.
    I have always been a charmer and a gentleman.
    The evil thing, you know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree