1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:08
    I know that people frequently get very upset with a handful of theists on the site as their brand of faith is often experienced other than what it is intended. Many have had experiences of faith where the desired outcome was lost. Most often a lost trust in an individual that was translated as a lost trust in God.

So here is a true story and see if you can guess what the end result or consequence of these events. A young woman in her early thirties with a young child had a husband who died at a very young age of a stroke. The minister who did his funeral had an affair with her shortly after the funeral. It was never revealed to anyone and he eventually left this church to serve other churches. This woman felt incredible guilt. What is it that she felt guilty for? Finish the story.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:32
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I know that people frequently get very upset with a handful of theists on the site as their brand of faith is often experienced other than what it is intended. Many have had experiences of faith where the desired outcome was lost. Most often a lost trust in an individual that was translated as a lost trust in God.

So here is a true story and see i ...[text shortened]... hes. This woman felt incredible guilt. What is it that she felt guilty for? Finish the story.
    Let's see...that she actually started that affair while her husband was still alive?
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:341 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Let's see...that she actually started that affair while her husband was still alive?
    No. You are thinking too rationally. This may be a tough assignment for you. Think supernatural. I should add that this woman appeared to be very normal and rational in every aspect other than having cancer.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:37

So here is a true story and see i ...[text shortened]... hes. This woman felt incredible guilt. What is it that she felt guilty for? Finish the story.
    maybe she believed it was her fault he had a stroke
  5. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:39
    No. You are thinking too rationally. This may be a tough assignment for you. Think supernatural. I should add that this woman appeared to be very normal and rational in every aspect other than having cancer.
    Ok, let me try this...she felt guilty because she came to believe that her husband's death was God's way of punishing her proactively for her future adultery.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:42
    Ok, let me try this...she felt guilty because she came to believe that her husband's death was God's way of punishing her proactively for her future adultery.
    Let's see if I can help. Who was the affair with?
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:43
    she had an affair with God?
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:45
    Uh oh, was the minister a woman?
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:45
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    she had an affair with God?
    She asked her family to leave the room. She said she had a lot of guilty feelings. After they left and we talked for a while, I asked her what was behind all the guilt she felt. She said, " I sucked Jesus' penis."

Nice going EV.
  10. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:46
    Uh oh, was the minister a woman?
    She might have had less guilt. Jesus didn't have a vagina that I know of.
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:47
    She asked her family to leave the room. She said she had a lot of guilty feelings. After they left and we talked for a while, I asked her what was behind all the guilt she felt. She said, " I sucked Jesus' penis."

Nice going EV.
    that is not possible, unless she is referring to the minister; but he's just a minister
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:47

Nice going EV.
    What does a Reverend do in such a situation? Ask her if she swallowed?
  13. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:49
    tell her she did a good deed and jesus loves her
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:53
    Well, yes, in a way you do as it is important, I believe, to convey your interest in her story. It's not every day you get one of these jewels.
  15. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 02:55
    Well, yes, in a way you do as it is important, I believe, to convey your interest in her story. It's not every day you get one of these jewels.
    That's good. I imagine you try to help people see the bright side of things as well, like at least she wasn't still blowing her dead husband.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree