Who can guess the outcome

Who can guess the outcome

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
20 Mar 07

i dont see anything wrong with what she did, spiritually, but morally i would say so since she did not wait long after her husband's death

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
20 Mar 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
i dont see anything wrong with what she did, spiritually, but morally i would say so since she did not wait long after her husband's death
What's the big deal with that?

E

Moves
20 Mar 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
What's the big deal with that?
im asking kirksey

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
20 Mar 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
That's good. I imagine you try to help people see the bright side of things as well, like at least she wasn't still blowing her dead husband.
Yes, we do worship a living God, don't we? But to get back to your earlier question of what to say. I asked her for every detail I could about it and she recounted the time-table as clearly as she could. It became evident to me that she had mistaken the minister for Jesus. I finally said, "Naw, that was the minister. Really. You just got them mixed up so you wouldn't go crazy." It meant a lot to her that I didn't condemn her and she completely understood what I said.

Back to my original post. These kinds of eventsleave a lasting scar not just on the individual, but also subsequent generations. There are a lot of stories floating around out there about God like this one that we rarely hear about.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
20 Mar 07

She was the victim and the minister was the perpetrator.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
20 Mar 07

Originally posted by kirksey957
Let's see if I can help. Who was the affair with?
Let's see. A minster in some denominations cannot be married, for he is "married to God". Apparently, you cannot give yourself completely to God and to a wife (but choir boys are okay).

Sooo, God was punishing her for stealing one of his ministers.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
20 Mar 07

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Let's see. A minster in some denominations cannot be married, for he is "married to God". Apparently, you cannot give yourself completely to God and to a wife (but choir boys are okay).

You're working to hard. SHe just got a BJ from Jesus, that's all.

E

Moves
20 Mar 07

youre an idiot and you have no idea.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
20 Mar 07

youre an idiot and you have no idea.
Oooo, you're a little touchy.

What's rocked your boat today EV?

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
20 Mar 07

Ahhh, and I thought that was a simple explanation too.....

E

Moves
20 Mar 07

Oooo, you're a little touchy.

What's rocked your boat today EV?
you have. from what i see, your only purpose for living is making smart-ass comments about theism. get a life plz

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
20 Mar 07

you have. from what i see, your only purpose for living is making smart-ass comments about theism. get a life plz
Actually, I fail to see how my posts here can tell you anything other than my objective for posting on this forum. My posts here can certainly tell you little about what drives me to do other things in my life.

My posts here have little to do with "making smart ass comments", normally, they are actually an attempt to get the individual to look directly, impersonally, objectively, at their faith, using logic, reason and intelligence.

SO far, I seem to have encountered only difficulty.

S

Moves
20 Mar 07

If god is a triune, did she have a threesome?

Gives new meaning to divine succour...

E

Moves
21 Mar 07
1 edit

Actually, I fail to see how my posts here can tell you anything other than my objective for posting on this forum. My posts here can certainly tell you little about what drives me to do other things in my life.

My posts here have little to do with "making smart ass comments", normally, they are actually an attempt to get the individual to look direc ...[text shortened]... , using logic, reason and intelligence.

SO far, I seem to have encountered only difficulty.
i was in a bad mood that day, that "smart ass" comment about the choir boy is funny to me cuz i am in a good mood
EVSOA